Check your account email address ×

*OFFICIAL* the low IQ left is getting twisted into a pretzel by Elon Musk thread!!

Rod

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Should I get a twitter account or is just a clusterfuck of right wing knuckledraggers?

You should because now they can post there. Before it was just fascist shitlibs

He's going to make a shitload of money as the company should be trading closer to $70 a share right now.  He bought it bargain basement, will transform it (make it a true open platform for communication again) and make a few more billion in the process.  All while shitlibs keep on crying over trumps old tweets....

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, jdsky said:

He's going to make a shitload of money as the company should be trading closer to $70 a share right now.  He bought it bargain basement, will transform it (make it a true open platform for communication again) and make a few more billion in the process.  All while shitlibs keep on crying over trumps old tweets....

Haven't really followed it closely but imagine it was trading much higher prior to the censorship....I left once they booted Trump...  his tweets were about the only thing I went on for.:lol: 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You sure talk about grooming children a lot…..weird.

2BB6A566-9B46-4314-ADC2-BC57D3534E27.thumb.jpeg.c086dcdbc3648d569ca2eeab1e52990c.jpeg

Because it’s disgusting and you Democrats love grooming children