Check your account email address ×

*OFFICIAL* the low IQ left is getting twisted into a pretzel by Elon Musk thread!!

Rod

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Right. And then what would happen to the price of Tesla stock? He isn’t going to do that. 

He could leverage that stock without making a sale...

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

/thread.   Anyone who didnt stand up and take notice when they, along with Facebook, Google, etc., canceled Trump and didnt realize exactly what that meant for the rest of us, to use a semi famous expression, is a brain dead retard.

Tell me again how what happens on twitter effects your life. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Tell me again how what happens on twitter effects your life. 

It doesnt.  I don’t use twitter.  Id rather you tell me how our media isnt corrupt and doesnt shape public opinion to achieve dishonest ends not in the publics best interests.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It doesnt.  I don’t use twitter.  Id rather you tell me how our media isnt corrupt and doesnt shape public opinion to achieve dishonest ends not in the publics best interests.

He’d rather take another random FS vacation. 

On 4/14/2022 at 11:11 PM, Badger** said:

But I own way more shit than you cum guzzler. This was my job to get me were I am today and you could not handle it, 45 head of cattle every other day and carry them off by hand. You would have never been able to keep up giz sucker.  

Breaking Down Beef Into Cuts: Beef Education Butcher Series - YouTube

18 Beef Animal Skeleton Meat Locker Hanging Stock Photos, Pictures &  Royalty-Free Images - iStock

KCCI Investigates beef prices rising

Why do you talk like a early teen boy who discovered a bunch of new swear words?

Grow up....

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Twitter is now “the media”….yeah not really.

Yeah , neither is Facebook, all the mainstream media outlets and the largest search engine in the world aren’t either, right?  No yeah really.  They manage to gut hook you on a daily basis.

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why do you talk like a early teen boy who discovered a bunch of new swear words?

Grow up....

It's kind of fun over here, its like getting your first piece of ass. :ashamed: :lol2:

Edited by Badger**

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah , neither is Facebook, all the mainstream media outlets and the largest search engine in the world aren’t either, right?  No yeah really.  They manage to gut hook you on a daily basis.

We’re talking about Twitter Methuselah...focus.

BTW genius...and I know moemoe loves this...you were gut hooked by the biggest foreign policy lie/blunder maybe ever and still won’t admit it.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW genius...and I know moemoe loves this...you were gut hooked by the biggest foreign policy lie/blunder maybe ever and still won’t admit it.😂

Greg was talking about Twitter Dweezledumb.  The rest of us were talking about all the media who were complicit in censoring a sitting president.  Try and follow along.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

56p2ih.gif.e95eab089d256310603a008f51cd395d.gif

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly. It doesn't effect you or anyone else here in the least. The bitching about it is all for nothing by a bunch of whiny cunts. It's PETA level cuntiness. As for twitter being the media....it's not. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Exactly. It doesn't effect you or anyone else here in the least. The bitching about it is all for nothing by a bunch of whiny cunts. It's PETA level cuntiness. As for twitter being the media....it's not. 

As for the media being the media, it's not.  Just a propaganda voice for the elites.  

Should be obvious.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Twitter and Facebook wield massive influence and they were coopted into censoring the truth to protect a political candidate. If you can’t see the issue here you’re a fucking moron

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

As for the media being the media, it's not.  Just a propaganda voice for the elites.  

Should be obvious.

It's amazing how it isn't to some. A constant barrage of lies and fake stories yet many still lap it right up thinking/believing the media is doesn't lie to them. As you know, ours isn't any better up here either.

meeddia2.jpg

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Twitter and Facebook wield massive influence and they were coopted into censoring the truth to protect a political candidate. If you can’t see the issue here you’re a fucking moron

If Facebook, Twitter, or any other form of social media can influence the American voter, then the problem isn't Facebook/Twitter. It runs far deeper than that. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If Facebook, Twitter, or any other form of social media can influence the American voter, then the problem isn't Facebook/Twitter. It runs far deeper than that. 

So you're saying the media shouldn't be held accountable for all the lies and the fake news stories they spew? 

Just now, irv said:

So you're saying the media shouldn't be held accountable for all the lies and the fake news stories they spew? 

What do you propose? Create a government agency monitoring every post on Twitter, Facebook, or other social media for deception? 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yeah I think I read that Russia stole the election for trump by posting memes on Facebook. 

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I just typed Joe Biden lies into Google. This came up as first link.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=joe-biden

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

What do you propose? Create a government agency monitoring every post on Twitter, Facebook, or other social media for deception? 

It's not just those media sources. Look at CNN, MSNBC, and other MSM sources. Something needs to change. They are not news sources, they are nothing but propaganda sites that all cater to the left.