Check your account email address ×

Dozens of seized superyachts may cause significant environmental damage if governments fail to pay millions in maintenance costs, experts say

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

You should buy a couple

Done with boats.

Last one got 20 hrs on it in 4 years and I've still got a seadoo I don't use.

Only eclipsed by the motorcycle I bought this time last year that has 191 kms on it, mostly by my relatives.

I work too much, need some Biden money or Dope dollars so I can live the high life...

Just now, Voodoo said:

Done with boats.

Last one got 20 hrs on it in 4 years and I've still got a seadoo I don't use.

Only eclipsed by the motorcycle I bought this time last year that has 191 kms on it, mostly by my relatives.

I work too much, need some Biden money or Dope dollars so I can live the high life...

Yeah I have 2 seadoos also and they only went out once last year. Perhaps I could sell them for more than I paid like everything else nowadays LOL. I dont use them anyway I got them for the kids and their friends but they are a pain in the ass to store, maintain and drag around for everyone else. 

OMG, if you read between the lines, sounds like they want to just make the taxpayers cover the cost of the yachts.  BTW, who gets to use them when they are owned by the governments?  Yeah, not a hard concept to figure out.  More of the elite class making the middle and lower class cover the costs. 

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

OMG, if you read between the lines, sounds like they want to just make the taxpayers cover the cost of the yachts.  BTW, who gets to use them when they are owned by the governments?  Yeah, not a hard concept to figure out.  More of the elite class making the middle and lower class cover the costs. 

This is yet another example of theft by government. They are making it "normal" to steal your property if you dont do as you are told. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Sell them to someone who will maintain them?

Yep...pennies on the dollar and those will get bought up immediately. 

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bought by insiders. Chicago PD has been doing that forever. They confiscate a drug dealers car and then sell it at auction that only a few people "know about". Thats why you see all of the top cops driving around in new Lexus and Escalade SUV's. They basically stole them and bought for pennies on the dollar

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

^^^^This.  And without reading the link, what environmental damage are they talking about?  They can float for indefinite periods of time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

^^^^This.  And without reading the link, what environmental damage are they talking about?  They can float for indefinite periods of time.

They will use any opportunity to fool the sheep. :news:

Climate22.jpg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Go sink the fuckers for diving reefs for all I care.   Fuck the Rooskies. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Bought by insiders. Chicago PD has been doing that forever. They confiscate a drug dealers car and then sell it at auction that only a few people "know about". Thats why you see all of the top cops driving around in new Lexus and Escalade SUV's. They basically stole them and bought for pennies on the dollar

Corrupt to the core and look at who starts the narrative that they are "bad" for the environment if taxpayers don't cover the bills. 

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No shit! :lol:

What a joke of an article! For fucks sake they can just drain the fluids if they really want to.