Check your account email address ×

Wasn't this what they tried to impeach Trump over??

Could you imagine if Biden was impeached to the point of being removed altogether?  Holy shit - if we thought it was bad with him, what the hell would we do with Camel-Toe in there?  And then, Pelosi being the next one in line?  What a sickening world we live in, with those three in place.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Could you imagine if Biden was impeached to the point of being removed altogether?  Holy shit - if we thought it was bad with him, what the hell would we do with Camel-Toe in there?  And then, Pelosi being the next one in line?  What a sickening world we live in, with those three in place.

None of them are calling any shots....just retarded actors 

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I like it. 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

None of them are calling any shots....just retarded actors 

One of the rare occasions where I can say, I agree with ya Ben.  They're all God awful.  I look at it more from a perspective of, we'd be stuck putting one of them morons on stage in front of the world to see.  If people thought it was bad with Biden - or Trump - just wait.  We'd become an even bigger laughingstock on the world stage with the other two "running the show"

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

One of the rare occasions where I can say, I agree with ya Ben.  They're all God awful.  I look at it more from a perspective of, we'd be stuck putting one of them morons on stage in front of the world to see.  If people thought it was bad with Biden - or Trump - just wait.  We'd become an even bigger laughingstock on the world stage with the other two "running the show"

Bontz buddy....We are on the precipice of idiocracy. I call everyone here retards but the reality is that most here are fully functional average or better intellects. That’s a scary thought.  Imagine how fucking dumb the really dumb people are. Sweet fuck

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

For the same thing Brandon did right there correct?

Brandon actually did the quid pro quo..... Trump was unsuccessful with his fake  "trumped up" quid pro quo

45 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Like many have said, if impeachment is done after the midterms, hopefully we'll be in much better shape... and may get a better option

• Like 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Like many have said, if impeachment is done after the midterms, hopefully we'll be in much better shape... and may get a better option

There is nothing that will put us in better shape until 2024 - and for God's sake I hope its not Trump.  Although since he can't Tweet, it might not be as bad.  LOL

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

There is nothing that will put us in better shape until 2024 - and for God's sake I hope its not Trump.  Although since he can't Tweet, it might not be as bad.  LOL

People have said if we win the midterms and get a new Speaker of House that they can become president?:dunno:..... I questioned the validity of that also

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And what was the outcome of them?  lol 

Zero, zip, nada other then diminishing the term "Impeachment". Kind of like Obama and his Nobel

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump was impeached twice.

You shitting your pants twice a day has more significance. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

People have said if we win the midterms and get a new Speaker of House that they can become president?:dunno:..... I questioned the validity of that also

Picture this........... Trump runs for speaker, wins the vote, is put in place. then he goes after Biden and Kamala for dereliction of duty, endangering Americans, over all failing the oaths they took ect... ect... and wins!!  trumps president before 2024. THEN he can still run for POTUS in 24.