Check your account email address ×

Trump brazenly asks Putin to release dirt about Biden's family

Trumps a commie loving fuckin asshole….

Source: CNN

Washington (CNN)In a new interview published Tuesday, former President Donald Trump called on Russian President Vladimir Putin to release any damaging information he has about the Biden family, in a brazen request for domestic political assistance from America's top adversary. 

It's the latest example of Trump's willingness to solicit and embrace domestic political help from foreign powers -- even from Putin, who is currently overseeing a bloody war against Ukraine. 

In an interview with JustTheNews, Trump pushed an unproven claim about Hunter Biden's business dealings in Russia, and asked Putin to release any information that he might have about the situation. It's not clear that any material exists, or if the Kremlin has access to it. 

"I would think Putin would know the answer to that," Trump said, referring to Hunter Biden's potential dealings in Russia. "I think he should release it. I think we should know that answer."

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/29/politics/trump-putin-hunter-biden/index.html 

Can't trust anything Putin releases anyway.   IMO the biden family is no more shady than the Trump family or Clinton family.  they are all a bunch of entitled scumbags.  Even Ivanka who i think is the best of any of their kids is shady AF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Can't trust anything Putin releases anyway.   IMO the biden family is no more shady than the Trump family or Clinton family.  they are all a bunch of entitled scumbags.  Even Ivanka who i think is the best of any of their kids is shady AF

You really don't think if they got a laptop from Trump jr with very questionable financial transactions when D Trump was in office....that this wouldn't be a whole different ballgame. 

They pushed Russia collusion for years over zero evidence and a fake dossier. A laptop would have been gold. This  definitely warrants a special counsel.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

They live for, and love that MONEYED LIFESTYLE. Kushner's family is multi-big millionaires or possibly Billionaires. 

Those fukkers eat, breath and shit money. 

If they are guilty of crimes, I hope they pay.  

I'm willing to bet the Clintons, Trumps and Bidens are all dirty. I bet they have all committed some type of crime. 

Whether they ever get prosecuted is a different story. 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps a commie loving fuckin asshole….

Source: CNN

Washington (CNN)In a new interview published Tuesday, former President Donald Trump called on Russian President Vladimir Putin to release any damaging information he has about the Biden family, in a brazen request for domestic political assistance from America's top adversary. 

It's the latest example of Trump's willingness to solicit and embrace domestic political help from foreign powers -- even from Putin, who is currently overseeing a bloody war against Ukraine. 

In an interview with JustTheNews, Trump pushed an unproven claim about Hunter Biden's business dealings in Russia, and asked Putin to release any information that he might have about the situation. It's not clear that any material exists, or if the Kremlin has access to it. 

"I would think Putin would know the answer to that," Trump said, referring to Hunter Biden's potential dealings in Russia. "I think he should release it. I think we should know that answer."

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/29/politics/trump-putin-hunter-biden/index.html 

"Trump pushed an unproven claim about Hunter Biden's business dealings in Russia" Unproven??? LOL

• Thanks 1

I’ve been waiting for Putin to release the data his cyber spies got from burisma back in “19. I thought perhaps when uncle joe called him a war criminal it would be the last straw. It doesn’t really matter. Anyone could fake some Putin papers and put it online. Trumpers would eat that shit up. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve been waiting for Putin to release the data his cyber spies got from burisma back in “19. I thought perhaps when uncle joe called him a war criminal it would be the last straw. 

I feel like a distraction like that would have been handy for Putin to release a few weeks ago. Maybe he's waiting for something bigger :dunno:

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Anyone could fake some Putin papers and put it online. Trumpers would eat that shit up. 

After 'stop the steal' turned into a dud, they needed a new evil plot to expose, such as Hunter's personal creation of COVID.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And?  

And the FBI has it, no need for Russia. 

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

I feel like a distraction like that would have been handy for Putin to release a few weeks ago. Maybe he's waiting for something bigger :dunno:

After 'stop the steal' turned into a dud, they needed a new evil plot to expose, such as Hunter's personal creation of COVID.

And the FBI has it, no need for Russia. 

They had it for three years and now we see what they were trying to bury.

Not very bright are you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1