Check your account email address ×

2023 Yamaha and Arctic Cat snowmobile lineup overview

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Love the RXC 600.

Narrow powerband 600 with xtra stiff suspension, slightly wider ski stance and a seat with a gap in the front to hang your balls off.   Sled of the year.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You can see the 2023's on Country Cat's website but not on Arctic Cat's.  :lol:  

There is a level of incompetence going on in Arctic Cat's marketing department that is remarkable.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

There is a level of incompetence going on in Arctic Cat's marketing department that is remarkable.

Its almost like they are ashamed and well.....they should be. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I think someone within the company had a bright idea and sold management on it.  That's what it seems like to me.  I'm not clear on why the 23 release announcement is almost a secret.  They're letting others speak for them, and I suspect that's on purpose.  I just don't understand why.

8 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

I think someone within the company had a bright idea and sold management on it.  That's what it seems like to me.  I'm not clear on why the 23 release announcement is almost a secret.  They're letting others speak for them, and I suspect that's on purpose.  I just don't understand why.

Not sure if the Cat marketing positions are the easiest or hardest in the industry.   Not much creative to come up with but need to keep people interested in the oldest tech in the industry. 

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not sure if the Cat marketing positions are the easiest or hardest in the industry.   Not much creative to come up with but need to keep people interested in the oldest tech in the industry. 

At least they got rid of the Barney design team and BRP highered them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Narrow powerband 600 with xtra stiff suspension, slightly wider ski stance and a seat with a gap in the front to hang your balls off.   Sled of the year.  :lmao:

Have to have ball room when you're riding a cat!:ashamed:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

people will be bitching about the ride since they will buy it to be cool not because they need it

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

You can see the 2023's on Country Cat's website but not on Arctic Cat's.  :lol:  

Doesn't give anyone the impression that Textron is proud of Cat or fully behind Cat. Again, I ask..... Why would anyone buy one? Doesn't this alone make it seem like a risky purchase? An orphan or dead end product?

Edited by Ziemann

1 hour ago, Ziemann said:

Doesn't give anyone the impression that Textron is proud of Cat or fully behind Cat. Again, I ask..... Why would anyone buy one? Doesn't this alone make it seem like a risky purchase? An orphan or dead end product?

Ask Jim.  You'll get an answer.  It will make no sense, but he will be thoroughly convinced of it.  Perhaps there are 3 or 4 others like him that will also follow suit and buy one.

This year however, the saving grace of Textron Snow will be that Doo & Poo cannot deliver enough units.  That is the single most logical reason to buy a new AC.  Sad as hell.

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

It is great, isn't it?

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

people will be bitching about the ride since they will buy it to be cool not because they need it

I run my QS3R's on #3 and have the rebound turned all the way up.  It's awesome.  

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Polaris and Doo still can’t build a 2 stroke that stays together for more than 3,000 miles.

Look at the ad for used ones.

3000 miles is being generous 

agreed all this fancy tech is a lot of fluff 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Polaris and Doo still can’t build a 2 stroke that stays together for more than 3,000 miles.

WAY, WAY more here with more than 3k than there are Cats with more.  

Cat is such a massive failure. What a fucking joke. The only decent thing cat has put out in 11 years was a Suzuki 1100 , a Yamaha 1098 and some Fox qs3. Of course all of the above was surrounded by absolute garbage so what was the point.

This lost decade for cat really hurts me as a diehard cat fanboi 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Cat is such a massive failure. What a fucking joke. The only decent thing cat has put out in 11 years was a Suzuki 1100 , a Yamaha 1098 and some Fox qs3. Of course all of the above was surrounded by absolute garbage so what was the point.

This lost decade for cat really hurts me as a diehard cat fanboi 

800 HO was best 800 ever made tbh 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

800 HO was best 800 ever made tbh 

I’ll give you that.....was a bad ass motor and I’d take it over the 800 etec. I would however prefer the 850 etec to the 800ho. I’ve never ridden the patriot 850. My two stroke order of preference would go 

Cat 1000

850E

800ho

17 hours ago, p51mstg said:

Everyone quit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

lol  Odd i have put 5-6k on every on of them some even more.   my 05 600 had 10k when i sold it.   about 8k is the highest on an 800 etec and i did that on 2.