Check your account email address ×

New York Times finally confirms Hunter Biden's laptop after dismissing it amid 2020 campaign

• Platinum Contributing Member

The MSM hiding the skeletons in the Biden's closet before the election might be the biggest disservice they've ever done to the American people.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-times-report-hunter-biden-laptop-2020-election-campaign

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So why now?  Msm have known this to be truth since the start and bill barr was given the laptop since Dec 2019.

Why now, what are they covering for?

The media constantly with lies or has misleading narratives and some people just keep gobbling up the next thing over a s over 

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So why now?  Msm have known this to be truth since the start and bill barr was given the laptop since Dec 2019.

All this shows is that The Big Guy is now expendable...

Said it before...

25th, Covid, health... any one of those are in the near future for Biden, whether he knows it or not.

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You said it, WHY NOW?  Are they trying to get some cred back  for the next big scandal?  Is there something bigger now and they are using this for cover or is it just because the story did what was needed and now....  Who knows, but just remember this.

The scary part to this is ... if any of this results in some sort of "health issue" or whatever else to allow Biden a safe exit prior to his term being up, we all know what that means.  And if we thought this administration was awful with "The Big Guy" holding down the oval office, just imagine what it'd be like with Kamala-toe doing her thing in the oval office. 

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The scary part to this is ... if any of this results in some sort of "health issue" or whatever else to allow Biden a safe exit prior to his term being up, we all know what that means.  And if we thought this administration was awful with "The Big Guy" holding down the oval office, just imagine what it'd be like with Kamala-toe doing her thing in the oval office. 

“Nukes are weapons that go boom. It’s a larger boom than other weapons. A button makes them go. I can push the button. Then they will make a large boom.”

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe because they see this senile asshole is about to get us into WW3 :dunno:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Biden will be in full alzheimers or dead and everything will just move towards the next tail chasing thing

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

From the laptop.  What wonderful leaders.

FOE1DzVX0A4SjR2.thumb.jpg.ade9317ea0ec808156c0f0b8705feaf4.jpg

I am not even a Obama supporter but if Barack came to me and told me Hunter had done this with his very young daughter I would help him bury Hunters body one dad to another.

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am not even a Obama supporter but if Barack came to me and told me Hunter had done this with his very young daughter I would help him bury Hunters body one dad to another.

Hunter banged his under age neice numerous times ...all on the laptop. 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Nothingburgers. Lmao

I think you definitely need to fucking kill yourself you senile old hack

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

this story is about as exciting as the Jan 6th thingy. nobody cares except the fringe wackos. 

And you’re getting pretty close as well

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I just can't get on the conspiracy bandwagon. My bad. 

It’s not conspiracy that Hunter and his senile pos father are corrupt trash. 

Just now, f7ben said:

It’s not conspiracy that Hunter and his senile pos father are corrupt trash. 

Yeah I don’t get the desire to defend that trash. Hunter Biden is trash.