Check your account email address ×

New York Times finally confirms Hunter Biden's laptop after dismissing it amid 2020 campaign

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

His father has proven time and time again that he has no ethical obligation to the American public. They've been voting him and others like him into office for over 200 years. 

Not to this extent.  What Clintons brought to the game is absolutely ruthless exploitation of campaign finance law and selling of favors, to the detriment of the American public.  It needs to be confronted, its not ok.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

That’s on Joe....not Hunter. We didn’t elect Hunter to anything 

Yeah except when he's essentially misappropriating taxpayer funds for all their pay to play schemes.  Send that piece of shit to jail for a few years....I know...pipe dream

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not to this extent.  What Clintons brought to the game is absolutely ruthless exploitation of campaign finance law and selling of favors, to the detriment of the American public.  It needs to be confronted, its not ok.

Yeah except when he's essentially misappropriating taxpayer funds for all their pay to play schemes.  Send that piece of shit to jail for a few years....I know...pipe dream

It's good to know that the GOP is squeaky clean. 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats never gonna happen....we’d have to build an entire prison system just for elected officials offspring 

You cannot stop campaign financing.  They just get more donations to their foundations or sell paintings made out of their own septic 

at least with legal donations you know who owns who 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

And it's not a conspiracy that trump intentionally fired up a bunch of retards to attack the capital because he's a cunty sore loser......but neither is the point. 

No the point is the media did everything in thete power to hide or dismiss the existence and content before the ballots were collected.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Maybe he just has a bad parking spot at the Walmart this evening in the apocalypse camper.

Probably couldn’t get near the exhaust fan so he can’t get a cheap high 

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Maybe he just has a bad parking spot at the Walmart this evening in the apocalypse camper.

Just pointing out stuff about your boys Don and Dick. Can't really defend them. I get it. 

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Then there's this guy. He loaned out American troops for half a billion dollars to defend the country that brought us 9/11.

8C3489E7-DB36-4C17-B1DA-84F7BDA1B148.jpeg

The countery that has been buying our debt from about the mid 70s as part of the deal to buy thete oil? 

Just now, ACE said:

Fuck is ThpinnyVan losing his shit wtf 

Mental health professional 

Honestly can you imagine have a court order to have to sit and listen to thus ass hat and just smile and nod in order to get out of the system.  

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

this story is about as exciting as the Jan 6th thingy. nobody cares except the fringe wackos. 

I just can't get on the conspiracy bandwagon. My bad. 

And it's not a conspiracy that trump intentionally fired up a bunch of retards to attack the capital because he's a cunty sore loser......but neither is the point. 

Hunter would be a blast to party with. He's the kind of guy that shares. 

His father has proven time and time again that he has no ethical obligation to the American public. They've been voting him and others like him into office for over 200 years. 

Jordan Peterson's drugs were prescribed. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah, I'm sure he spent tons of time with them. :lol: 

54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It's good to know that the GOP is squeaky clean. 

46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Hunter got a few mil to spend on hookers and blow. Then there's this guy and Halliburton. 5500 dead. Thousands more with fucked up heads and bodies. Billions of dollars.

F9277B49-C410-43E1-AD87-D75FA509E519_4_5005_c.jpeg

42 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Then there's this guy. He loaned out American troops for half a billion dollars to defend the country that brought us 9/11.

8C3489E7-DB36-4C17-B1DA-84F7BDA1B148.jpeg

22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

GOP'ers can start a war based on lies and they get a big pass. :lol: 

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Just pointing out stuff about your boys Don and Dick. Can't really defend them. I get it. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Difference between you and me is that I can admit that. :) 

Just incase you forgot what spin snd running cover looks like 

Good god man get a grip 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

You like to pretend that the USA was not going to bomb the shit out of someone after 9/11 no matter who was president.

Didn't you read the New American Century? Because you make it sound like Cheney didn't have a preconceived plan to take out Saddam and the Iraqi army prior to being sworn in as VP. 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Mental health professional 

Honestly can you imagine have a court order to have to sit and listen to thus ass hat and just smile and nod in order to get out of the system.  

Well… he has almost lied about everything he’s ever done. I’m guessing he was more of a head cashier at Walmart. But a pretty good one 

• Haha 1