Check your account email address ×

As you get bent over at the pump, remember who to thank.

41 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

This is captain obvious.  The other side wants just the opposite, why would oil companies donate to them?  

If the GREEN energy sources were so good, why have they not taken off in the private sector more than they have?  Bottom line, GREEN energy is simply not ready to handle the demand of consumers.  If GREEN energy wasn't being shoved down our throats, we could work on getting the solutions needed to market as the technology improves.  

But that's not what is happening, thus the oil companies need to keep producing oil, and the ones who support and realize GREEN energy is not ready, are mostly politicians with an R next to their name.

And let's not forget, Pulling resources out of the ground to create batteries is VERY VERY expensive, almost to the point of being too expensive for consumers to absorb.  But that elephant is never discussed.

This story is almost never mentioned. Its also highly polluting and in northern africa they are actually using slave labor to extract.

But dont think that the democrats arent so self righteous that they wont take money from a genocidal foreign entity or an evil oil company because they will and have. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

This story is almost never mentioned. Its also highly polluting and in northern africa they are actually using slave labor to extract.

But dont think that the democrats arent so self righteous that they wont take money from a genocidal foreign entity or an evil oil company because they will and have. 

And explain to me how it’s worse that what goes on in the tar sands or shale oil mining? 

Just now, spin_dry said:

And explain to me how it’s worse that what goes on in the tar sands or shale oil mining? 

Because we are being TOLD they aren't expensive - which simply is NOT true.

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

Because we are being TOLD they aren't expensive - which simply is NOT true.

Who’s being told that? Only an idiot doesn’t know the cost of a Tesla battery pack. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I didnt say it was. I know when I have been to various coastlines on vacation and got to look at some pretty off shore drilling rigs right off the beach was kinda disappointing and not a very relaxing view of the ocean. I have never been an advocate for treating the planet like a toilet for the purpose of consumption. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I don’t think there’s anyone who has half a fucking brain that doesn’t understand the expense of lithium batteries. Sheesh. 

Not disagreeing with you there - and there in lies the problem - lots and LOTS of people not understanding what they are asking or pushing for.

5 hours ago, Pete said:

GOPGOPGOPGOPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPGOPGOP

GFY ya bald headed fuck.. Trump kicked the shit out of Washington and your cronies brought back all our ills.. 

fucking asshole

Asshole.jpg.9fadc352dabb0dc1697f3d44fe30b8cf.jpg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

Not disagreeing with you there - and there in lies the problem - lots and LOTS of people not understanding what they are asking or pushing for.

Majority of people are buying EV’s for the convenience. They’re quiet, low maintenance, fast, sexy, and cheap to operate. They’re a good consumer good. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Majority of people are buying EV’s for the convenience. They’re quiet, low maintenance, fast, sexy, and cheap to operate. They’re a good consumer good. 

The EVs are working out well for the Ukrainians right now with no power ... :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don't know about sexy...:dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't know about sexy...:dunno:

The Audi e-tron rs is a gorgeous car, the Tesla is hideous, I saw a Lucid last week..:puke:

Screenshot_20220309-125109.png

Edited by Rigid1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tell me again how Trump told John Daly he would kick both China and Russia’s ass….I love that one!🤣

Yeah, like Trump was gonna build THE WALL, and MEXICO was gonna pay for it!!  

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, like Trump was gonna build THE WALL, and MEXICO was gonna pay for it!!  

Instead he put it on the national credit card like everything else.