Check your account email address ×

As you get bent over at the pump, remember who to thank.

Fake worthless site:

My big problem with Statista

Your Web search for data will often land on statista.com. Unless you’re a member, though, the data will be missing the source — which makes it worse than useless. Statista’s policies undermine the integrity of research and data and contribute to the flood of bad statistics and dubious surveys you read in media.

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Fake worthless site:

My big problem with Statista

Your Web search for data will often land on statista.com. Unless you’re a member, though, the data will be missing the source — which makes it worse than useless. Statista’s policies undermine the integrity of research and data and contribute to the flood of bad statistics and dubious surveys you read in media.

Oh excuse me....try this one :lol: 

https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?ind=E01

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Pay up!!! The GOP needs your gas money!!!

My charge was free tonight while getting shit faced at the bar. Free charging at the hotel.  Added 40 kWh to the model 3 for $0

C00E0C1A-E83B-481A-AEAE-5261C3643D46.png

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

85% of oil money went to Trump. Pay up mother fuckers. :lol: 

So the price is based on who they donated to the most?? that's who we should hate?? 

I wonder who some big pharma companies donated to the most? Insurance companies? Health care facilities? Hmmm..

Oh geez, and then you start looking at big food corp, clothing mfg, cell service, computer mfg..

Fuck in A @spin_dry everything besides gas goes to the other political party...........What an eye opener

• Like 1

GOPGOPGOPGOPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPGOPGOP

GFY ya bald headed fuck.. Trump kicked the shit out of Washington and your cronies brought back all our ills.. 

fucking asshole

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

GOPGOPGOPGOPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPGOPGOP

GFY ya bald headed fuck.. Trump kicked the shit out of Washington and your cronies brought back all our ills.. 

fucking asshole

32C8E7BF-FACE-48DB-BB8A-3705F99D4467.jpeg.4dbf9914976b6e3b617745f1d716dadc.jpegD218E567-DF90-4332-88B3-6A55CB815736.jpeg.5ac1bcffd27965348e512d92838a48f2.jpeg

Just read something interesting, 2020 was the first time in modern history the US produced more oil than it consumed and actually exported oil for profit..Geez we could be selling oil and pay down debt??... Wonder why that isn't any of the Freedom sledder news casters talking points?? 

28 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Just read something interesting, 2020 was the first time in modern history the US produced more oil than it consumed and actually exported oil for profit..Geez we could be selling oil and pay down debt??... Wonder why that isn't any of the Freedom sledder news casters talking points?? 

You do realize that it’s not the Government selling the oil…right? 

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

And you just double down on being a retard...

Tell me again how Trump told John Daly he would kick both China and Russia’s ass….I love that one!🤣

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tell me again how Trump told John Daly he would kick both China and Russia’s ass….I love that one!🤣

Nah. Let's instead talk about this senile pedophile you wanted in office. Let's talk about Brandon sniffing & touching kids...& showering with the daughter doing inappropriate things with her. 

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You do realize that it’s not the Government selling the oil…right? 

You do realize that the government should all along be encouraging domestic production and benefitting from  the tax revenues it provides....yet when Biden came in he did the opposite...?

• Thanks 2

OMG, look at the fucking deflection from the usual dumbfucks on this site. 

One says it's trump's fault,

The next says it's not the government, it's the oil companies,

Then a 3rd will come along and blame it on putin.

LOL.  The democrats have it easy convincing these useful idiots to follow a different narrative almost every day.

• Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

OMG, look at the fucking deflection from the usual dumbfucks on this site. 

One says it's trump's fault,

The next says it's not the government, it's the oil companies,

Then a 3rd will come along and blame it on putin.

LOL.  The democrats have it easy convincing these useful idiots to follow a different narrative almost every day.

Support your GOP candidate. Buy gas!!!!

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Support your GOP candidate. Buy gas!!!!

Follow the narrative like the good little sheep you are.  Just remember to look close at that pump and that sticker with Biden saying " I did that"