Check your account email address ×

As you get bent over at the pump, remember who to thank.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So are democrats wearing tire gauges in their pocket protectors again ?

I can remember when Jimmy Carter said to turn down our thermostats and put on a sweater…good man who certainly meant well.

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS…and you say I’m dumber than a stump.…there are existing wells not currently pumping because Oil Companies don’t give a fuck about how much you are paying for gas…if you had read “the liberal trash” articles I posted you might have a fucking clue….then again probably not.🤣

They're not pumping because there isn't oil there...smfh 

18 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Haven’t even been up and running for a year.  28 of April I will be 1 year of production.  End of Feb I really started sending it again.  Dec and January are rough.  April I should be approach 80 kwh a day with latter part of April creeping above 90kwh a day.  Once the pickup comes in I will never need to go to a gas station again for personal needs.  I went hard over the last year on getting off paying energy companies electric company and petroleum companies….  Solar, 1 Tesla within a year and should have the Rivian this year.

I will still have natural gas for heat and hot water…. But start my journey of going all ocd on research….  Heat pump hot water heater and thinking about doing a heat pump and just keep gas furnace for back up and for the coldest days that a heat pump wouldn’t work.

41E3CC4B-83AA-4544-9A47-12C476EB9B85.jpeg

Awesome!  I have an ev6 and Chev pick up on order.  Solar guys here are really busy. I’ve been trying to get a quote for 6 months after giving up on the Tesla roof. So maybe by 2025 I’ll be sort of off the grid. Then as climate change has storms taking out power lines, I’ll be fine. 

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

But trump was the biggest spender......yeah, keep that narrative going.

He was and it’s fact. You can’t change that. Facts are facts 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

But trump was the biggest spender......yeah, keep that narrative going.

It’s the truth.

Just now, f7ben said:

He was and it’s fact. You can’t change that. Facts are facts 

Yep

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Biden wants 6 trillion, but but but TRUMP!!!!

Trump wanted many more trillions than he got. Trump wanted 2.2 trillion more for covid and Trump wanted 2 trillion for infrastructure. Trump was the worst peacetime spender in history and spent more than any dem ever by a wide margin

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump wanted many more trillions than he got. Trump wanted 2.2 trillion more for covid and Trump wanted 2 trillion for infrastructure. Trump was the worst peacetime spender in history and spent more than any dem ever by a wide margin

Everyone has a hard on for trump.  He was better and is better than biden, but he isn't POTUS any longer, biden is now the POTUS.  What is he doing that is anything remotely close to cutting spending.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Everyone has a hard on for trump.  He was better and is better than biden, but he isn't POTUS any longer, biden is now the POTUS.  What is he doing that is anything remotely close to cutting spending.

Right so why did you bring him up you retard?

2 minutes ago, amstech said:

Their Trump butthurt is staggeringly pathetic, but enjoyable.

Look at this mind numbing dumbfuck^^^^^^^

This is the dumbfuck that claims Trump spending didn’t cause inflation :lol: