Check your account email address ×

Fuckin Polaris did it

Rod

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Yep, most trails can’t handle that kind of power…….riders will be killing themselves real good on those power monsters.

Some riders out on the trails can't handle a 600.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

So you are  of those idiots who destroys the trails? On the gas at every corner apex. I hate guys like you. Rutting them up and costing the clubs more money to try to keep the trails decent for normal riders. I have 48 oz bags of oil. I keep track of every third bag. That is how I know how much oil I used. I check my mileage at the end of the day when I fill it up. Not hard  to keep track of. 

One of those guys.  :lmao:  I take care of a big section of my clubs trail.    Donate minimum $500 to Boboen and join their club even though I'm out of state.   You can ride how you want and I'll ride how I want.   

43 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

The 4 stroke is the utv 1000 engine with tweaks for a snowmobile. It will be way under powered. They said it will be around 90hp. It will go head to head with the doo 900 ace turd. 

And the turbo version has already been tested for a few years now.  It will likely be available next season and then all the fanboys that gave a hundred reasons why Poo would never have a four stroke can explain why they are riding a four stroke. 

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

So you are  of those idiots who destroys the trails? On the gas at every corner apex. I hate guys like you. Rutting them up and costing the clubs more money to try to keep the trails decent for normal riders. I have 48 oz bags of oil. I keep track of every third bag. That is how I know how much oil I used. I check my mileage at the end of the day when I fill it up. Not hard  to keep track of. 

I like to lean forward and unload the rear suspension when I go around a freshly groomed corner. The huge rooster tail you can shoot is impressive when Tokyo drifting around  the soft corner. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Not greg b said:

I like to lean forward and unload the rear suspension when I go around a freshly groomed corner. The huge rooster tail you can shoot is impressive when Tokyo drifting around  the soft corner. 

If we caught you doing that (I know you would not because you are not Greg B.) We would probably wait till you hit  the toolies, then break your thumbs. Tough sledding with broken thumbs. Ha ha!

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

We’ll good job Polaris this epic release just put arctic cat out of business

All 60 sleds that poo will produce? Cat will be fine. That 22 thousand turbo goes haywire, Polaris might not come back from it.

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

If we caught you doing that (I know you would not because you are not Greg B.) We would probably wait till you hit  the toolies, then break your thumbs. Tough sledding with broken thumbs. Ha ha!

All 60 sleds that poo will produce? Cat will be fine. That 22 thousand turbo goes haywire, Polaris might not come back from it.

Umm ya if cat comes out with their same 10yr old chassis with different stickers they’re done no doubt about it.

19 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Probably wouldn’t do anything. By the time you hand signaled the rest of my group and turned around we would be gone. 

Edited by Not greg b
  • Haha 1

Just now, ACE said:

Why a turbo for a flat land sled for 180-185 hp?

could easily do that with more CC and less complexity 

Because factory turbo stickers on the side of a two stroke sled is > 10 monster stickers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, jdsky said:

And the turbo version has already been tested for a few years now.  It will likely be available next season and then all the fanboys that gave a hundred reasons why Poo would never have a four stroke can explain why they are riding a four stroke. 

I would think they have it figured out. I doubt there was Huge amount of testing that needed to be done with it in the snowmobile for the engine itself. Probably more so making sure the sled doesn’t brake apart with it in there

Edited by Not greg b

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:
3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Probably wouldn’t do anything. By the time you hand signaled the rest of my and turned around we would be gone. 

Not if you are in the sticks. Our trails curve a lot! Not Greg, relax. Just remember to join a club and to think of others over yourself when riding.

34 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Right after I get my vagina, first :news:

That would be cheaper than the 850 VR1 or Assault turbo :lol:

Edited by A05GSHO
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Umm ya if cat comes out with their same 10yr old chassis with different stickers they’re done no doubt about it.

Well my dealer has 5 sold that have not even been released. Everyone around here knows Cat makes a much more reliable, better looking sled that does everything the poos do, but dont have to be pulled in weekly. 

52 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You’re dreaming. 

This gets said literally every time a new big boy trail sled comes out. Idiots are idiots, period. 

The FUCK I do. You can hold right on to that pig. 

and just what does the S4 weigh in at?

21 minutes ago, jdsky said:

jimbo on a roll, priceless......

Just getting started. God it is fun to pick on the PooTards.  Yes I went there. Time to ride actually.  Will beat it out more tomorrow. $22,000 for a two stroke turbo? Even if it were cat, it would be a FOREVER NO!!!

8 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Because factory turbo stickers on the side of a two stroke sled is > 10 monster stickers

Plus an easy more zoot with a tune 

Just seems complex and expensive for only 185 hp when that can be accomplished in easier ways 

Just now, Not greg b said:

I would think they have it figured out. I doubt there was amount of test that needed to be done with it in the snowmobile for the engine itself. Probably more so making sure the sled doesn’t brake apart 

I was able to see their 4S turbo test mules at a performance shop near me back in 2015.  Just as Doo did, launch the NA version first then follow up with the turbo.   

Poo pushing the sport forward is good for everyone.  If only Cat could remove head from ass and bring something new.

1 minute ago, jdsky said:

I was able to see their 4S turbo test mules at a performance shop near me back in 2015.  Just as Doo did, launch the NA version first then follow up with the turbo.   

Poo pushing the sport forward is good for everyone.  If only Cat could remove head from ass and bring something new.

For sure. I wish cat would do something. When they do it’s usually something cool. The first year will be a shit pile but they will work good year 3 and on. 

4 minutes ago, jdsky said:

It is a shame Arctic Cat doesn't come out with something new.  It would be even better if Yamaha got back into the game and produced a sled instead of being just an engine supplier.  You have Polaris and Ski-Doo moving the sport forward and then you have the model T.

• Haha 1