Check your account email address ×

Fuckin Polaris did it

Rod

Just now, Highmark said:

Only studded mine and it was quick.   Owned it for 7 years.   Without question the best buy/sell ratio I've had on a new sled.   Sold it for less than few thousand of what I paid for it in 15. (it was a leftover) 

Good deal :bc: Now @ZR6000RR will be along to ask "how many cranks and pistons?" with a laugh emoji.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

Good deal :bc: Now @ZR6000RR will be along to ask "how many cranks and pistons?" with a laugh emoji.

I like Cats and I really like their chassis for certain riding however there is nothing in their engine game that excites me whatsoever.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Only studded mine and it was quick.   Owned it for 7 years.   Without question the best buy/sell ratio I've had on a new sled.   Sold it for less than few thousand than what I paid for it in 15. (it was a leftover) 

I got almost what I paid for my 2020 cat RR new 

I probably would have got what I paid for it but I gave it to an employee cheaper 

Just now, ACE said:

I got almost what I paid for my 2020 cat RR new 

I probably would have got what I paid for it but I gave it to an employee cheaper 

That's a year or two.   Mine was 7 and I got within 1500 of what I paid. 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup they got new decals down to an art!!!

I'm sorry,,,are you a teenager??

That was a long time ago. You? Maybe your parents are still buying your toys? I don't know or care. Just so Damn fun to get you Poo girls panties in a bunch. 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's a year or two.   Mine was 7 and I got within 1500 of what I paid. 

Probably would have gone down much in the next 2-4 years anyway the way inflation is

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I like Cats and I really like their chassis for certain riding however there is nothing in their engine game that excites me whatsoever.  

The 998 is the best 4 stroke on the market 

the 800 is just another 800. Adequate but not exciting 

they need a 900 twin at 180+ hp

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

I might buy a 16 ZR 8 Limited as a 💎 Pounder…plenty of snort for the trails around here.👍🏼❄️🇺🇸

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I see you still want to be an English teacher. 

When is Arctic Cat's decal release for 2023? 

That is a nice program they are offering you though.  We'll build your 2022 sled and store it until 2023.  Was that part of the snow check program? 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

The way I like it. More refined, more reliable. Better looking than any  other brand of sled on the snow. You know. Things that matter more than I can beat you in a 1/4 mile race.

Keep trying to rationalize zero R&D investment for improvement in your brand.  It isn't going very well.  Of course you are one of the stupid few to "have a brand".  Good luck in life with that attitude.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I might buy a 16 ZR 8 Limited as a 💎 Pounder…plenty of snort for the trails around here.👍🏼❄️🇺🇸

16 still has the zuk!

id avoid the 18-19 ctec. The 20’s were good. 

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

You can die on a 400. I see no need for anything bigger than a 600 on the flatland. Will never go bigger. Cat's 600 is about perfect. Puts out more HP than Poo or Doo in the true 600 class, gets good Mileage and sips oil. Got just under 1100 miles to a gallon of oil so far this year. 

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

You can die on a 400. I see no need for anything bigger than a 600 on the flatland. Will never go bigger. Cat's 600 is about perfect. Puts out more HP than Poo or Doo in the true 600 class, gets good Mileage and sips oil. Got just under 1100 miles to a gallon of oil so far this year. 

You aren't a competent enough rider for a 400 it seems.  Someday perhaps you will grow big boy pants.

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Not me I like power. Especially after a ported and piped 800 triple. That’s just enough to keep me smiling. Want to build a 925 

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

Not me I like power. Especially after a ported and piped 800 triple. That’s just enough to keep me smiling. Want to build a 925 

Most places where I ride this year you have no place to open it up. Lakes are so rough right now, 50 can be scary. Speed means nothing to me anymore. I don't bend anymore when I fall off. I shatter. Toss in the cost of insurance compared to a 600 and that a belt for the 600 is less than $100.00 where the belt for the 800 is over 200. I could afford it, but why waste money if I am not going to use the extra CC's. I dont think I have seen 80 yet this year. Been avoiding the lakes as much as possible. 

Edited by ZR6000RR

People can say what they want but these will be the most sought after sleds the industry has seen in some time.   Glad I got in the top 5 at my dealer. :bc:

11 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

If you open that 600 ctec up it will drink oil and gas worse than any of the competition.  If you keep it under the Minnesota posted speed limit of 50 mph you might get 1,100 miles to a gallon of oil.  I probably get half that mileage out of a gallon of oil. 

The good thing about that motor is it can take slow cruising one day and a "brisker" the next day and not skip a beat.  Harder you push it, the better it runs.

The belts have been my problem this year.  Got three weekends on my last belt and it's pretty much smoked.

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Dang I got to see it before it went private 

850 boost VR1 and switchback assault for 2023

Seems like Polaris did that last year, too - “forgot” to make a video private. Am I remembering that correctly or was it someone else?