Check your account email address ×

Time for the 2023 Polaris unveiling

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

And how does this effect you, other than to give you jack off vibes at night. Obvious with the a Cunt word, you do not have a woman. Unless she is dumb as a stump.

quite the opposite my fat little mental patient

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

quite the opposite my fat little mental patient

Fuck! You really lost me. No woman likes the word. You are very special it seems. Not in a good way. 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Fuck! You really lost me. No woman likes the word. You are very special it seems. Not in a good way. 

Great, then you put me on ignore too.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and you squat to urinate

have a good night... I'm off to bed 

I will open with that. Get a good night sleep. The poos will still suck tomorrow. 

So for amusement this morning I built a VR1 boost lake racer.  129/137 track options of Cobra or Rip2 1" lug.  Black n blue with blue rails and spindles.  Electric start.  Mid shield.  $21,617 

:lol: 

Then a 128 XCR 650 Cobra in Green, manual start, mid shield, std gauge... $15,028

Looks like VR1's and XCR's will have limited availability and the price of admission jumped.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

So for amusement this morning I built a VR1 boost lake racer.  129/137 track options of Cobra or Rip2 1" lug.  Black n blue with blue rails and spindles.  Electric start.  Mid shield.  $21,617 

Then a 128 XCR 650 Cobra in Green, manual start, mid shield, std gauge... $15,028

Looks like VR1's and XCR's will have limited availability and the price of admission jumped.

So for less than 18 HP over a non boosted 850, you are going to pay $5,000 plus more? That seems cheap. NOT. What a waste of money! 

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Great, then you put me on ignore too.  :lol:

He isn't smart enough to figure out how that works.

3 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

This entire thread.... 

Mind blown... 

Jim is beyond special.  Idiots like that are 99.9% of the reason I rip on Cat.  I've owned more of them than anything else but uber bias green gogglers make it fun to rip on them.  This year it looks to be easy.  Poor Jimtard is triggered as he realizes his brand is fucked.

12 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Do you think it has a 2 step?? Pop, pop, pop, pop I can’t hear you 

That's probably just the crank banging around in the case.  Normal.

23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

$25k up here in the great white north

Just watched the 2023 Poo release video. Looking forward to Cat's release. Will they just re-play the same video from 10 years ago, or...... They have big shoes to fill with Doo and Poo already out. To those ragging on cost. It is now irrelevant. It is what it is. You want to play you have to pay. No different than Boats, ATV's, Bikes, Autos, Anything. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

Just watched the 2023 Poo release video. Looking forward to Cat's release. Will they just re-play the same video from 10 years ago, or...... They have big shoes to fill with Doo and Poo already out. To those ragging on cost. It is now irrelevant. It is what it is. You want to play you have to pay. No different than Boats, ATV's, Bikes, Autos, Anything. 

Thing is you will have a lot less willing to play at $22,000 compared to last year's 12-14,000. Much less. A toy you get to use for no more than 3 months a year is not worth that kind of $$ to common sense people. 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Thing is you will have a lot less willing to play at $22,000 compared to last year's 12-14,000. Much less. A toy you get to use for no more than 3 months a year is not worth that kind of $$ to common sense people. 

The 12k was for the girls sled you bought, not the big dogs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well I guess we have a difference of opinions. Your opinion, my fact. You cant handle it? Not my problem. All i can say is Cat is the better brand. Cant make you believe it. Stupid people usually dont change.  I give up trying to change you, ya ignorant little Fuck. Add one more dead poo. Not blown up but man, those outboard shocked sleds dont handle a roll. Ripped the skid clean off!

Well at least you're man enough to admit that, Jim

11 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Trying to out Ronald McDonald from Doo. Cat still makes the best looking sled. New since 2018 and did the Poo/ Doo update in 20 with the front  suspension, but unlike the lesser brands, did not make anything of it as true cat owners know they are still the better brand. Not bragging about how many sleds they sold. Just about quality and bullet proof riding. God I really missed the Pootards! So easy to get there gears wound up. Thanks for the invite Bontz! Could not have pissed off so many tards without you!

I'm glad you came over ... I go to the Unread Content view and now there's at least some snowmobile related content vs. all the COVID and political bullshit.  I guess I need to thank you!! LOL

9 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You do realize that Thundercat is pushing $20K out the door, right?  Or at least it was for this season if a person was able to find one and get it.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm glad you came over ... I go to the Unread Content view and now there's at least some snowmobile related content vs. all the COVID and political bullshit.  I guess I need to thank you!! LOL

You do realize that Thundercat is pushing $20K out the door, right?  Or at least it was for this season if a person was able to find one and get it.  

F7

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

And that is how much market place? Not a very big slice of pie. I have only seen a handful of TCats but tons of Limited 600's and 800's and alot of last years RR's. I bought my RR this past year for just over 13,000 which included the trail blazer kit. That is about my limit on spending on a sled today. 

10 hours ago, Doug said:

Nice presentation by Polaris.  Not a tablet in sight.  How will Heidi do?  Maybe Jimbo can hold her que cards.

LOL. Ya can't wait for Heidi's presentation.  And the social media guy who lives in Arkansas.  Should be amazing.  Textron really knows how to compete....

• Like 1

Just now, cats19 said:

LOL. Ya can't wait for Heidi's presentation.  And the social media guy who lives in Arkansas.  Should be amazing.  Textron really knows how to compete....

My guess is Troy Halverson will be doing the talking since he is in charge of the snowmobile production. 

42 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

My guess is Troy Halverson will be doing the talking since he is in charge of the snowmobile production. 

I sure hope so.

They need to study the Polaris presentation.  It's fairly short and it wouldn't be too much to ask that they watch it several times. 

The Polaris VP dude didn't try to get technical and do everything himself.  There were 5 people together in person and each worked together to pull it off.

Levi and Dan talked to each other, as well as the viewers - it was if we were at the Medina Entertainment Center together.  They made it interesting and they did a great job.  It was hard to tell when/if they were reading off a teleprompter or had just memorized their lines.  They obviously rehearsed together and knew exactly what was going to happen.

No offense to Ski Doo, because they did great.  I liked the presenters, but they didn't rock it the way Levi and Dan did.

So, Cat, take notes.  Assuming the keyboard speculators are correct, you have at least a week to practice before the videos need to be finished.  Make it good.

8 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

I sure hope so.

They need to study the Polaris presentation.  It's fairly short and it wouldn't be too much to ask that they watch it several times. 

The Polaris VP dude didn't try to get technical and do everything himself.  There were 5 people together in person and each worked together to pull it off.

Levi and Dan talked to each other, as well as the viewers - it was if we were at the Medina Entertainment Center together.  They made it interesting and they did a great job.  It was hard to tell when/if they were reading off a teleprompter or had just memorized their lines.  They obviously rehearsed together and knew exactly what was going to happen.

No offense to Ski Doo, because they did great.  I liked the presenters, but they didn't rock it the way Levi and Dan did.

So, Cat, take notes.  Assuming the keyboard speculators are correct, you have at least a week to practice before the videos need to be finished.  Make it good.

Just show the sleds and the new tech. Don't need to listen to a person reading from a teleprompter. We have that in our fearless puppet president.

21 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Just show the sleds and the new tech. Don't need to listen to a person reading from a teleprompter. We have that in our fearless puppet president.

AC president must be one of his offspring