Check your account email address ×

Time for the 2023 Polaris unveiling

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

This is how most feel responding to you

24163FC2-1641-4603-90B2-306ADC61C031.png

Oh my God! That was the poo guy I pulled out of the woods! Was looking for a brick to kill the engineer of the not so bulletproof 850 Patriot. I walked him back to a rubber mallet. 

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No. Never had a cat fail me. Not so much for my poo riding friends. 600 under performing? Still beats the POS Poo 600 and the much newer doo. 800 runs eith your 850 so well that poo had to add a turbo, and close to 4 grand to beat it. Pathetic if you ask me. 

My wife's old 98 xc 600 (well clutched and geared)that I sold to a buddy for ice fishing top ended a 2018 or so ZR6000 on our way home from fishing last spring. It was fucking funny,,,poor guy got ribbed all night. Your 600's aren't fast,,at all.

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well only going 60 miles, then will spend rest of day on a charger if one can be found. Jack Pines suck for charging.

I don’t need to be outside that long in the winter anymore. Dr says it can cause frost bite 

Just now, HSR said:

My wife's old 98 xc 600 (well clutched and geared)that I sold to a buddy for ice fishing top ended a 2018 or so ZR6000 on our way home from fishing last spring. It was fucking funny,,,poor guy got ribbed all night. Your 600's aren't fast,,at all.

I dont race. I trail ride. Could care less if you are faster. Grew out of that before 30.

Just now, Not greg b said:

I don’t need to be outside that long in the winter anymore. Dr says it can cause frost bite 

So you grew a vagina this past year. Nice! Bet the boys love you!

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I dont race. I trail ride. Could care less if you are faster. Grew out of that before 30.

Well that explains why you like Arctic Cat :owned:

I’m part way through the videos, but wow!  Well done, Polaris!

I hope the lady from AC is taking notes, because this is how you do it!

The only thing out of place about what I’m seeing so far is the weird colors on the turbo Assault.  Who thought that was a good idea?  What were they smoking in the office that day?

This reveal blows Ski Doo right out of the water.  They did fine, but this is excellent.

I’m on the side lines for this year and potentially next year, as well.  But, I’m very happy for Polaris, this is excellent.

Cat and Yamaha, now it’s your turn.  Impress me (please).

1 minute ago, p51mstg said:

The only thing out of place about what I’m seeing so far is the weird colors on the turbo Assault.  Who thought that was a good idea?  What were they smoking in the office that day?

This reveal blows Ski Doo right out of the water.  They did fine, but this is excellent.

I’m on the side lines for this year and potentially next year, as well.  But, I’m very happy for Polaris, this is excellent.

Trying to out Ronald McDonald from Doo. Cat still makes the best looking sled. New since 2018 and did the Poo/ Doo update in 20 with the front  suspension, but unlike the lesser brands, did not make anything of it as true cat owners know they are still the better brand. Not bragging about how many sleds they sold. Just about quality and bullet proof riding. God I really missed the Pootards! So easy to get there gears wound up. Thanks for the invite Bontz! Could not have pissed off so many tards without you!

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

A old knees above the hips chassis will top end pretty much any modern 600 regardless of brand, stock for stock.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

They have several different color options unlike the other Minnesota company 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Trying to out Ronald McDonald from Doo. Cat still makes the best looking sled. New since 2018 and did the Poo/ Doo update in 20 with the front  suspension, but unlike the lesser brands, did not make anything of it as true cat owners know they are still the better brand. Not bragging about how many sleds they sold. Just about quality and bullet proof riding. God I really missed the Pootards! So easy to get there gears wound up. Thanks for the invite Bontz! Could not have pissed off so many tards without you!

I agree completely on looks.  The Ski Doo’s and Polari have a look only a mother could love.  I’ve gotten used to them, but that was a significant turn off for me, ever since the golden age of Edge.

Just now, Not greg b said:

They have several different color options unlike the other Minnesota company 

It cracks me up that color is why you buy. Do you stare at your fugly Matrix or ride it? Not that there is anything wrong with it,  but you are so fucking Gay if that is your point of buying.

55 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well that is So you. New is not always better. Cat is just better. 

Better at doing jack shit to make customers excited they are.

49 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Stupid people usually dont change. 

Explains why you've never changed and only ride cats.

45 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I've seen more new cats than brand less poo. Just stating facts here in cat country.

I rode up through TRF a couple weeks back and even there they were outnumbered 5-1.

42 minutes ago, HSR said:

This is how most feel responding to you

24163FC2-1641-4603-90B2-306ADC61C031.png

The wall is significantly smarter and more likely to tell the truth.

• Haha 1

New add campaign Polaris is thinking.  Totally new demographic.  Goes like this. If you like our new ugly as Fuck Ronald McDonald sled. You are Gay! We want your MONEY! Will even push in your stool. We are a dedicated brand.

The great thing about belittling others is that it’s fairly easy and doesn’t take much skill.  I don’t see much creativity in anyone’s responses.  Be better.  Build back better.  C’mon, Cornpop.

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

It cracks me up that color is why you buy. Do you stare at your fugly Matrix or ride it? Not that there is anything wrong with it,  but you are so fucking Gay if that is your point of buying.

my snowmobile sits 8 months out of the year, so yes I do spend more time looking at than I do riding it. Just like 98% of snowmobilers in North America. I ordered different colored body panels last time I had to replace panels just to change things up. 

Please someone tell Deep Cravings I put him on ignore. He made my head hurt with his retardedness! Stupidity to the PC crowd, who can go fuck themselves. Man this is so fun!

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

my snowmobile sits 8 months out of the year, so yes I do spend more time looking at than I do riding it. Just like 98% of snowmobilers in North America. I ordered different colored body panels last time I had to replace panels just to change things up. 

Your money. I just service, then ride. Sleds are stuffed in a shed. No looking at them. Gave away my only Polaris. Cant wait for that POS to be out of my life!

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Your money. I just service, then ride. Sleds are stuffed in a shed. No looking at them. Gave away my only Polaris. Cant wait for that POS to be out of my life!

The last one wasn’t by choice. The high quality cat blew flames out the side and melted the panel. The first panel was my fault for hitting with a truck, doing doughnuts in the resort parking lot at 2 am on a trip. 

47 minutes ago, HSR said:

46 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Cunt? Your classy! 

my comments befit the intelligence of their intended target audience

would you prefer me to break out the fancy words for you?

45 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

'because we have a 50mph speed limit and I have a swollen camel toe...'

6 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

The great thing about belittling others is that it’s fairly easy and doesn’t take much skill.  I don’t see much creativity in anyone’s responses.  Be better.  Build back better.  C’mon, Cornpop.

oh come now... this isn't just 'anyone' we're talking about here?

this guy makes @krom look like a Polaris cheerleader  :lol:

• Haha 1