Check your account email address ×

Ski Doo buying 120s and 200 from textron/cat

krom

7 minutes ago, Doug said:

Here's your dream girl(?) Arctic Cat representative 1749985694001_5214749599001_5214735079001-vs.thumb.jpg.d914ddef1bd39715eb7d1417292960e5.jpg:lol:

She is a Communist so she is in to Ski Doo's. you know there fearless leader Justin T. who hates working folk and I cant remember her name but Honk honk took on a total new meaning. Don't buy yellow sleds until the Country is free of idiots! Oh and Doug? Quit showing the forum your perfect woman. I know you think you are the old Ted Danson. He used to Fuck this ugly bitch.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

She is a Communist so she is in to Ski Doo's. you know there fearless leader Justin T. who hates working folk and I cant remember her name but Honk honk took on a total new meaning. Don't buy yellow sleds until the Country is free of idiots! Oh and Doug? Quit showing the forum your perfect woman. I know you think you are the old Ted Danson. He used to Fuck this ugly bitch.

Now Jimmy you know she has a Procross somewhere in her cave.  She could even give the presentation for the 2023 Arctic Sleds.  All she would need is a teleprompter.  She's wearing the clothing for you.  I'm sure it's an image burned in your memory by now.

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

WTF

If you do not understand the slams, I suggest you move on. It is called having fun at there expense. Most is true though. Justin Trudeau has become a dictator and Canada is going to shit. Idiot tossed in his dream babe Whoopie.  Just letting him know he can go for it. Watch out for Ted though. He may come for your premium. He is a full blown green liberal wacko!

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

Now Jimmy you know she has a Procross somewhere in her cave.  She could even give the presentation for the 2023 Arctic Sleds.  All she would need is a teleprompter.  She's wearing the clothing for you.  I'm sure it's an image burned in your memory by now.

She was fucking Ted. I'm coming for your gas toys Danson.  Use a real human next time. Australia 's indigenous are begging for her to come back. Will kill for a poo sled EV! 

4 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Orange, Black. As long as it is Cat!

Lol.  Dumbest reason ever.  Brand loyalty to a fault.  The name is Dumass.

4 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

You brought up the gauge. That was your only words that rang out. Saying I lie through my teeth!

I also like Cat Black, gray and Orange. Told you I am Arctic Cat! Not the lesser brands. 

Funny how you insult a woman who clearly is above you,  but does not dress the way you expect woman to wear. How sexist are you pootards? Had to bring it back.  Love that word! So fucking fitting! Same for the Dootards!

Err, you are a special kind of mental.  I did say it was cute of you to hate on the 7s and then turn around and buy the shittier Garmin equivalent of it.  As for the woman being above me, I would consider her job a step backwards and either way she sucks at it.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  Dumbest reason ever.  Brand loyalty to a fault.  The name is Dumass.

Err, you are a special kind of mental.  I did say it was cute of you to hate on the 7s and then turn around and buy the shittier Garmin equivalent of it.  As for the woman being above me, I would consider her job a step backwards and either way she sucks at it.

You are backtracking from you cant read the gauge. Why? Cause you are a raging liar! The Garmin is better because it is half the cost and goes with me to my next ride. Try that on the 7. You cant! It fails and you are out $1300. Cat is in my opinion a better sled, brand, buy. Suck it up buttercup! Answer why you cannot read a simple temp on a perfectly acceptable gauge. If not, go, well fuck yourself. Put me on ignore since you cant handle truth. 

Its like Joe allover again. 

If you see C2C tell him to meet me at Billy Timbers Saturday Night for a steak dinner cuz his team in the ID has no chance in hell!! Another Cat down!!  Maybe a little racing on Summit Lake?? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, realized your mistake.  Go circle jerk on your new sled...

....ahhh, that's right it won't be built for this year.  Have fun paying for a predepreciated sled in 2023.

When I paid $ 3 grand less, I would say I wont lose. Sled is built btw. Just not picking it up as no point licensing it for the year.  Still will have better resale than any poo built.  Made a grand on my 20. Two years owned.  Would have been more but gave the family discount. Get over being so disgruntled and angered over ones peers better purchases. Learn from them. Small penis boy who likes it deep as it his craving. One last one for you. Biggest Pootard on the globe. 

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

When I paid $ 3 grand less, I would say I wont lose. Sled is built btw. Just not picking it up as no point licensing it for the year.  Still will have better resale than any poo built.  Made a grand on my 20. Two years owned.  Would have been more but gave the family discount. Get over being so disgruntled and angered over ones peers better purchases. Learn from them. Small penis boy who likes it deep as it his craving. One last one for you. Biggest Pootard on the globe. 

I paid $9618.00 for new out of the box 850 Doo. I sure no one can beat that. I see guys trying to sell them for 12k used.   

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ll bet Whoopie wouldn’t need an iPad at Haydays.

So, how do you think this is going to work, making Canadian kids sleds in MN?  Will it be like Airbus, where they ship almost-complete assemblies to another country for finishing?  

1 minute ago, p51mstg said:

I’ll bet Whoopie wouldn’t need an iPad at Haydays.

So, how do you think this is going to work, making Canadian kids sleds in MN?  Will it be like Airbus, where they ship almost-complete assemblies to another country for finishing?  

You would think Doo would forgive Cat and let them back in Canada. Can Cat sell sleds now in CAN?  

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I paid $9618.00 for new out of the box 850 Doo. I sure no one can beat that. I see guys trying to sell them for 12k used.   

I paid 11 for my 20. I got 12 I for it. Could have sold it for 13 k easily.

Just now, Badger** said:

You would think Doo would forgive Cat and let them back in Canada. Can Cat sell sleds now in CAN?  

They did last year. Doing lost that case I. The States. Trudeau and company cannot be trusted. Boycott BRP! They look like a fucked up duck so why not?

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

I paid 11 for my 20. I got 12 I for it. Could have sold it for 13 k easily.

I think I got the better deal and I don't give a fuck about brands not till one one of those cock sucker by me a sled. I owe them nothing they owe me everything. Cat Yam Doo Kaw S Jet Scorpion Merc Poo.   

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

I think I got the better deal and I don't give a fuck about brands not till one one of those cock sucker by me a sled. I owe them nothing they owe me everything. Cat Yam Doo Kaw S Jet Scorpion Merc Poo.   

Well Cat never let me down. Polaris? Yes! Will never buy anything but Cat.