Check your account email address ×

Ski Doo buying 120s and 200 from textron/cat

krom

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

There is nothing more cross country than the ID and Cat can not compete. The Matrix is a narrower sled than the Axys was the bulk head motor mounts are totally different than the Matrix the frontend is 3 degrees different than the Axys, the Matrix hood will not even come close to fitting on the Axys and the hood harness is way better on the Matrix. You win your an idiot :thumbsup:     

The plastic is narrower. The suspension locations are the same place. I have no idea what you mean by  The ID is ran with bulked up sleds to be able to hold together. Not a real way to judge. But keep thinking that way. I don't really care as I would never own a Matrix or any other Polaris nor Ski Doo. I am Cat through and through. Also very dealer loyal. 

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Complete incompetence.  Everyone in the audience knew more.  Sad.  Can't lead what you don't know.

She showed very clearly what she doesn't know.

Guaranteed.  The goggles probably make the bias even more so here, but there are very few people as dumb as this one.

But I can see my gauge from every angle so that kind of makes you rather bad at Bullshitting. I'm to incompetent to see my gauge. I cant handle the Cat. Take your goggles off or get a better helmet. Also come up with something more truthful than I cant see the gauge because the bars are in the way. Poo bars are better because they have some of the riser built in. Also makes them more to bending. Trust me on this. I have seen the carnage. 

42 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

The plastic is narrower. The suspension locations are the same place. I have no idea what you mean by  The ID is ran with bulked up sleds to be able to hold together. Not a real way to judge. But keep thinking that way. I don't really care as I would never own a Matrix or any other Polaris nor Ski Doo. I am Cat through and through. Also very dealer loyal. 

And you think they don't in the XC? :fool: 

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

And you think they don't in the XC? :fool: 

You can only mod so much. Shocks for instance. The Chassis can be blueprinted but not altered. Come on Badger. Did you sleep under a rock last night or did you have one fall on your head? Not talking mod sleds, just the factory stock racers. Cat has Dominated the last two races. The Mighty Matrix can't seem to compete, even though they say  that this model is even better than the mighty Hay bailer and we all know what they called that monstrosity. Hell, it is no longer in production.

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You can only mod so much. Shocks for instance. The Chassis can be blueprinted but not altered. Come on Badger. Did you sleep under a rock last night or did you have one fall on your head? Not talking mod sleds, just the factory stock racers. Cat has Dominated the last two races. The Mighty Matrix can't seem to compete, even though they say  that this model is even better than the mighty Hay bailer and we all know what they called that monstrosity. Hell, it is no longer in production.

In case you ever want to run the ID. 

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5ce09f5d77196f00014531ef/t/615537d2e2c47e52d9260621/1632974803428/2022+PRO+CLASS+.pdf

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5ce09f5d77196f00014531ef/t/61fa382591aa3703290db0ce/1643788325778/IRON+DOG+2022+Tech+Inspection+Check+List+1+21+22.pdf

https://www.irondog.org/about/faqs

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I ride trails, I never go off trail anymore. I also take care of my sleds. Never beat on them anymore. Used to but the cost of new is way to high for me to just go off somewhere that I don't know and wreck because it looked fun. Also hurts to much to get tossed off. But go for it. No one is going to stop you.

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

You think she should be in a dress or a pants suit? This is a Grass drag. No one is wearing fancy cloths there. Dress like your customers is what I say. Not like some Suit who is reading from a teleprompter which I bet the Doo guy was. Easy to look professional when you are not in a real crowd. I mean even Dementia Joe would look like a president if he would stop reading the words end teleprompt after every one of his lousy speaches. 

Trailer trash look=trailer trash product

5 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Trailer trash look=trailer trash product

So you do not wear jeans when you are at dirt races? Guess you think you are some kind of important suit. I don't deal with suit people. Only people who dress like real people. BTW, we are not talking Polaris or Ski doo. They are total trash!

9 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

So you do not wear jeans when you are at dirt races? Guess you think you are some kind of important suit. I don't deal with suit people. Only people who dress like real people. BTW, we are not talking Polaris or Ski doo. They are total trash!

I am a regular guy but if I was on stage representing a Fortune 500 company announcing new product I wouldn't dress like I was out working in the garden. Show a little class for your company.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

If that woman was wearing a (green) business suit, you'd be praising her ... because she represents Tex-Cat.  Your schtick hasn't changed a bit, Jimmy :lol2:

3 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

But I can see my gauge from every angle so that kind of makes you rather bad at Bullshitting. I'm to incompetent to see my gauge. I cant handle the Cat. Take your goggles off or get a better helmet. Also come up with something more truthful than I cant see the gauge because the bars are in the way. Poo bars are better because they have some of the riser built in. Also makes them more to bending. Trust me on this. I have seen the carnage. 

Viewing the stupid cat gauge was never a topic you and I were discussing.  Your Napoleon complex is strong...

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

If that woman was wearing a (green) business suit, you'd be praising her ... because she represents Tex-Cat.  Your schtick hasn't changed a bit, Jimmy :lol2:

He isn't smart enough to see anything but green

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Viewing the stupid cat gauge was never a topic you and I were discussing.  Your Napoleon complex is strong...

He isn't smart enough to see anything but green

You brought up the gauge. That was your only words that rang out. Saying I lie through my teeth!

I also like Cat Black, gray and Orange. Told you I am Arctic Cat! Not the lesser brands. 

Funny how you insult a woman who clearly is above you,  but does not dress the way you expect woman to wear. How sexist are you pootards? Had to bring it back.  Love that word! So fucking fitting! Same for the Dootards!

21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Orange, Black. As long as it is Cat!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

I am a regular guy but if I was on stage representing a Fortune 500 company announcing new product I wouldn't dress like I was out working in the garden. Show a little class for your company.

Well they dont go to grass drags (representatives of fortune 500 companies). You ate sexist as the day is long.  Cant handle a woman in charge obviously.  

Selling 120’s and 200’s to the yellow neighbor to the north just means more Cat snowmobiles in kids racing classes.  Wouldn’t it be funny if Polaris offered the Cat 120 / 200 sleds in their lineup for 2023?  Every winner would be riding a Cat (for those classes).  And every kid who lost would have to admit they got smoked by a Cat.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, p51mstg said:

Selling 120’s and 200’s to the yellow neighbor to the north just means more Cat snowmobiles in kids racing classes.  Wouldn’t it be funny if Polaris offered the Cat 120 / 200 sleds in their lineup for 2023?  Every winner would be riding a Cat (for those classes).  And every kid who lost would have to admit they got smoked by a Cat.

Would litterily kill folk on here like deep cravings and the poo crew. Now I hope your right. Call it a Matrix. Badger would find a way to say it is different and better and all new. Probably tilted the bulkhead 3 degrees so the cat hood could never fit. Spindles use a special poo only paint and the A arms are blessed by the ghost of Edgar Hetteen. Place your best here!

Edited by ZR6000RR

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Would litterily kill folk on here like deep cravings and the poo crew. Now I hope your right. Call it a Matrix. Badger would find a way to say it is different and better and all new. Probably tilted the bulkhead 3 degrees so the cat hood could never fit. Spindles use a special poo only paint and the A arms are blessed by the ghost of Edgar Hetteen. Place your best here!

Are you OCD or autistic? You're a weird individual.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fortune46x said:

chassis can be blueprinted but not altered... so the Rxc has to run the plastic steering support... but in the i500 Mike suggested racers to run the SX steering support.

ooof...

rumor has it you met a "friend" of mine here in NY, who wasn't interested in your opinion of the amount of orange he was wearing

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

chassis can be blueprinted but not altered... so the Rxc has to run the plastic steering support... but in the i500 Mike suggested racers to run the SX steering support.

ooof...

No idea. Maybe you can in the open class? 

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

Are you OCD or autistic? You're a weird individual.

Do you even know what those letters mean? Do you think OCD is the brother of AOC with dyslexia? Autism is short for, wait for it.            AWESOME! Wrong on both but good talk. Dont eat yellow snow, well because at best, it is dog piss.carry on.