Check your account email address ×

Ski Doo buying 120s and 200 from textron/cat

krom

51 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

It was a fucking typo! Got it?

If that were true, then you’d just say it was a mistake instead of claiming you never said it.  I think you’re a spook irl, because this feels like a psyop.

12 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

When I paid $ 3 grand less, I would say I wont lose. Sled is built btw. Just not picking it up as no point licensing it for the year.  Still will have better resale than any poo built.  Made a grand on my 20. Two years owned.  Would have been more but gave the family discount. Get over being so disgruntled and angered over ones peers better purchases. Learn from them. Small penis boy who likes it deep as it his craving. One last one for you. Biggest Pootard on the globe. 

So this was a typo as well?  You are a pathetic green goggled loser.

46 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

If that were true, then you’d just say it was a mistake instead of claiming you never said it.  I think you’re a spook irl, because this feels like a psyop.

No idea what you just said, but that is ok. Personally dont care what you think of me. 

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

One could say neither have you. Still anti Cat. 

I've never been anti Cat, In fact I've owned more Cats than you ever will, I do have a fairly low tolerance for liars and Idiots. So what are you claiming your job is while on this site, are you back to being an Arctic engineer or maybe a tech again?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I've never been anti Cat, In fact I've owned more Cats than you ever will, I do have a fairly low tolerance for liars and Idiots. So what are you claiming your job is while on this site, are you back to being an Arctic engineer or maybe a tech again?

Just to have fun getting people all worked up. Its working!

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I should add, I have been buying new since 1991. Only one was not a cat. Biggest mistake I ever made. Last non Cat i will ever own.

No one believes a word you say but carry on. Such a fucking tool....

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Assistant janitor 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Fuck you make a lot of useless noise. Pop that helmet on and jump in that short bus. Your village wants you back. 

Ah, your village getting lonely?

So how was "Made a grand on my 20" a typo.  Were you trying to say, I didn't make a grand on my 20?