Check your account email address ×

Ski Doo buying 120s and 200 from textron/cat

krom

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If you have passion it is easy.  As for in front of lots of people, her career path has required that many times over.  If she sucked at that portion then she is incompetent for her job.

Way better.  SUPER easy to do.  Not hard to talk in front of people.  I present technical papers and information that is WAY more complicated than what she tried to do all the time.  She is as about as useless as the rest of the Textron management.  

You cant see over the dash so you do not count. 

33 minutes ago, Doug said:

Simple, know your product. I've done it without a tablet.

Or maybe not there long enough to have the knowledge about the race sleds and the racers. She walks the line every day btw. Seeing what works and what can be improved. Polaris? Hope the torque wrench is set to the proper torque. Hope that coolant line is fitted correctly. Oil line has bubbles? Cool!

14 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

I knew you knew and now you know I knew (that you knew):thumbsup:.  I just had to point out why I was distracted and couldn't find the link, for the benefit of those who may not have seen the web page lately. 

I agree with you about the lady climbing the Textron ladder and hoping a couple of years at Arctic Cat will get her to the next rung.  At least, the next one in line will be able to buy their house in TRF from her.  Hope they like dogs.

But, I still believe that Arctic Cat will be successful without her leadership (because none of these corporate ladder types ever have any leadership to offer, frankly).  It doesn't matter what she does, the brand will stand or fall on those below her.  Before she moves on to the next big opportunity, she'll take any of the credit and none of the blame.  It's too bad it has to be that way, but it always is (and the private sector isn't the only one with that problem).

I hope Arctic Cat will be successful.  They sure have a different way of going about picking the leaders.  If you are going to pick a person outside of the product you surround them with resources that know the product.  Most of the people that knew the product were shown the door or left.

It's a like a football team hiring a head coach that use to be a game show host.     

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Or maybe not there long enough to have the knowledge about the race sleds and the racers. She walks the line every day btw. Seeing what works and what can be improved. Polaris? Hope the torque wrench is set to the proper torque. Hope that coolant line is fitted correctly. Oil line has bubbles? Cool!

I'm glad your content with a leader that has no knowledge of the product.  Walking the line and knowing the product/market needs are two different things.  Maybe she's good at graphic designs for the 2023 decals.

1 minute ago, Doug said:

I'm glad your content with a leader that has no knowledge of the product.  Walking the line and knowing the product/market needs are two different things.  Maybe she's good at graphic designs for the 2023 decals.

Wow do you like making mountains out of ant mounds. You or I have no clue on her knowledge but I wont judge her in the little time she has been there. Troy Halverson is running the show in snowmobiles anyway. I suppose he does not have enough knowledge for you either. Better go check your clutch bolt on your poo so your primary does not  end up in the pan. It has been happening. Great to have new products (even you know it is only skin deep) but when you cant put some quality in it, who the fuck cares? 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Wow do you like making mountains out of ant mounds. You or I have no clue on her knowledge but I wont judge her in the little time she has been there. Troy Halverson is running the show in snowmobiles anyway. I suppose he does not have enough knowledge for you either. Better go check your clutch bolt on your poo so your primary does not  end up in the pan. It has been happening. Great to have new products (even you know it is only skin deep) but when you cant put some quality in it, who the fuck cares? 

Skin deep......you mean decals? :lol: Even Henry Ford finally figured out he needed to change the Model T 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

Skin deep......you mean decals? :lol: Even Henry Ford finally figured out he needed to change the Model T 

Was talking the basic Axys chassis under the new Matrix body. Same exact sled since 2015. BTW, the Cat since 2018 body style kills the new Doo's and Poo Matrix in the looks department from any angle.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Doug said:

It's a like a football team hiring a head coach that use to be a game show host.     

Or a nation electing a reality tv star as their president... :lmao:

20 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Where's Brian Dick these days? 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Or Canada electing a Communist Dictator. Great guy as long as you agree with him. Kind of like Dementia Joe's Puppet string master's.

What does that matter to you? He is not with Cat. Guess who is back doing contract work with Cat on engines?  Initials are GS. Plan on hiring 500 more workers in the next couple years as well. But that can't be? Cat has to go belly up for me to live. Right Crn? 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Was talking the basic Axys chassis under the new Matrix body. Same exact sled since 2015. BTW, the Cat since 2018 body style kills the new Doo's and Poo Matrix in the looks department from any angle.

How about NNNNNOOOOO!!!! the 15's Poo had haybine ass ends.

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Working for an employer who appreciates him.  It would be sweet irony if said company bought the Cat brand from Textron and he ended up leading a new division to restart the production line north of town.

Cat’s new president wasn’t selected because of how much she knew about snowmobiles or ATV’s, nor did she need it.  Maybe she’s better than anyone is giving her credit for.  I think she’s just there to add a feather in her corporate cap before she moves on, but maybe I’m wrong.  

I own and ride a 21 Riot and I want to see Cat succeed.  We, the entire snowmobile community, need them to succeed, imo.  I’m rooting for them, but I also think it’s important to be honest and help them by offering constructive criticism.

Edited by p51mstg
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

How about NNNNNOOOOO!!!! the 15's Poo had haybine ass ends.

I know they had that gay looking gay back but under the hood they are just like the Matrix. Assaults had the regular tunnel. Just calling a spade a fucking spade.

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I know they had that gay looking gay back but under the hood they are just like the Matrix. Assaults had the regular tunnel. Just calling a spade a fucking spade.

The Assaults was not and Axys till 2017, the Matrix is a whole new sled hardly anything from the Axys will fit on the Matrix. Stop talking out of your ass. 

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Working for an employer who appreciates him.  It would be sweet irony if said company bought the Cat brand from Textron and he ended up leading a new division to restart the production line north of town.

Cat’s new president wasn’t selected because of how much she knew about snowmobiles or ATV’s, nor did she need it.  The condition of Cat when Textron bought it was pretty bad, considering the talent that was leading it.  Maybe she’s better than anyone is giving her credit for.  I think she’s just there to add a feather in her corporate cap before she moves on, but maybe I’m wrong.  

I own and ride a 21 Riot and I want to see Cat succeed.  We, the entire snowmobile community, need them to succeed, imo.  I’m rooting for them, but I also think it’s important to be honest and help them by offering constructive criticism.

The funny irony is that no one from Arctic Cat or Textron is browsing the HCS GDF banned group of Freedom Sledder to read any of this.  :lol2:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The Assaults was not and Axys till 2017, the Matrix is a whole new sled hardly anything from the Axys will fit on the Matrix. Stop talking out of you're ass. 

You pull the plastic off the  sleds and they are the same. Your the one making an ass of yourself. Same exact bulkhead and front suspension. I love the its all new, except that it sill uses all the same bulk head, A arms basic spindles though much prettier than before. Sad that you believe in Santa and the tooth fairy. They are not real either. Oh Badger. Poo makes ok sleds but they are not any better than any other brand. Lots of issues with them this year. Things that have been done correctly for years on the same basic sled. Well you do have a fancy over priced gauge to look at while you wait to be towed out of the woods from an engine failure from bubbles in the oil lines, blown coolant hoses and primary clutches falling off for no reason. I will stick with Cat. Refined, bullet proof and still better looking.

Has Deep Cravings had a growth spurt so he can see the gauge on his cat yet or do we need to get him a booster seat? He might need it regardless. Shit is getting deep here from the All Poo love crew. Loving Poo is nasty btw.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Doug said:

I know who Jennifer is.  I was referring to Heidi McNary the General Manager of powersports for Textron.  She had to read off of a tablet when giving a presentation at Hay Days about snowmobiling.  Nothing like not knowing your product    

Heidi.jpg

Seems like a very unprofessional presentation not only in appearance but also delivery. I'm mean look at her attire! Looks like she's going to work on the assembly line. Her delivery is amateur at best. She should have been prepared and should have looked like someone who was representing a major corp. Look at Doo's reveal, kinda hooky and the french accent is a bit much but they're professional, knowledgeable and confident. Doubt that Poo and Yamaha would put on such a shitshow as well.

30 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You pull the plastic off the  sleds and they are the same. Your the one making an ass of yourself. Same exact bulkhead and front suspension. I love the its all new, except that it sill uses all the same bulk head, A arms basic spindles though much prettier than before. Sad that you believe in Santa and the tooth fairy. They are not real either. Oh Badger. Poo makes ok sleds but they are not any better than any other brand. Lots of issues with them this year. Things that have been done correctly for years on the same basic sled. Well you do have a fancy over priced gauge to look at while you wait to be towed out of the woods from an engine failure from bubbles in the oil lines, blown coolant hoses and primary clutches falling off for no reason. I will stick with Cat. Refined, bullet proof and still better looking.

Go look up the part numbers 95% of the are not the same. Your just pissed Cat has a shit race sled and can't compete well maybe in the ID they will. :koo-koo: 

Edited by Badger**

21 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Seems like a very unprofessional presentation not only in appearance but also delivery. I'm mean look at her attire! Looks like she's going to work on the assembly line. Her delivery is amateur at best. She should have been prepared and should have looked like someone who was representing a major corp. Look at Doo's reveal, kinda hooky and the french accent is a bit much but they're professional, knowledgeable and confident. Doubt that Poo and Yamaha would put on such a shitshow as well.

You think she should be in a dress or a pants suit? This is a Grass drag. No one is wearing fancy cloths there. Dress like your customers is what I say. Not like some Suit who is reading from a teleprompter which I bet the Doo guy was. Easy to look professional when you are not in a real crowd. I mean even Dementia Joe would look like a president if he would stop reading the words end teleprompt after every one of his lousy speaches. 

Go look up the part numbers 95% of the are not the same. Your just pissed Cat has a shit race sled and can't compete well maybe in the ID they will. :koo-koo: 

I don't know.  Seem to be dominating cross country again. You know, what real riders ride. 

Parts numbers change all the time from one vender to another. Just because you have to drill a hole in a different location for the plastic to hang does not mean it is not the same front bulkhead, etc. Etc. You have to be smarter than this Badger. Or has father time caught up to you in the cognitive side? 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

I don't know.  Seem to be dominating cross country again. You know, what real riders ride. 

Parts numbers change all the time from one vender to another. Just because you have to drill a hole in a different location for the plastic to hang does not mean it is not the same front bulkhead, etc. Etc. You have to be smarter than this Badger. Or has father time caught up to you in the cognitive side? 

There is nothing more cross country than the ID and Cat can not compete. The Matrix is a narrower sled than the Axys was the bulk head motor mounts are totally different than the Matrix the frontend is 3 degrees different than the Axys, the Matrix hood will not even come close to fitting on the Axys and the hood harness is way better on the Matrix. You win your an idiot :thumbsup:     

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Complete incompetence.  Everyone in the audience knew more.  Sad.  Can't lead what you don't know.

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Wow do you like making mountains out of ant mounds. You or I have no clue on her knowledge but I wont judge her in the little time she has been there. 

She showed very clearly what she doesn't know.

59 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Are you this incompetent in all realms of life?

Guaranteed.  The goggles probably make the bias even more so here, but there are very few people as dumb as this one.