Check your account email address ×

Lol

• Gold Member

Um way late .....we already had several threads on this when it happend. 

Where is your outrage for Him not being "Presidential".

Now its "Lol".....

Yeah get back on the road You are better off "disconnecting" like you claimed you were going to do..

It truly is astonishing how the people who despised Trump for his comments and "mean tweets" look the other way on Biden's gaffe with the hot mic.  For me, I think it's funny as hell that Biden said what he did.  But holy shit, had that been Trump ... IMPEACHMENT!!! 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

It truly is astonishing how the people who despised Trump for his comments and "mean tweets" look the other way on Biden's gaffe with the hot mic.  For me, I think it's funny as hell that Biden said what he did.  But holy shit, had that been Trump ... IMPEACHMENT!!! 

Biden, the great uniter!  :lol:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Um way late .....we already had several threads on this when it happend. 

Where is your outrage for Him not being "Presidential".

Now its "Lol".....

Yeah get back on the road You are better off "disconnecting" like you claimed you were going to do..

Don’t look for any consistency if Spinwhine, he’s just another version of contrarian lier and wannabe troll. His best pals are Jimmah the dumfuck and MC the liar hypocrite 

• Like 3

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Exactly. 

:wrong:

Joe Biden will never be like Trump. 

Never seen anybody wear a Build Back Better Hat or have Biden flags on their house.

Well not pro Biden flags anyway. :lol:

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Never seen anybody wear a Build Back Better Hat or have Biden flags on their house.

That’s very true.  Trump had a way of generating enthusiasm that few people could ever hope to copy.  How many people voted for Biden who actually believed in his message, who connected with his vision?  People voted for Biden because they hated Trump.  Nobody likes Biden, they just didn’t want Trump.

Why did people hate Trump so much?  Because they were told how evil he was for 4 years.  The media manipulation wasn’t effective at first, but eventually they convinced enough people that a man was evil incarnate to elect a wet sock puppet as POTUS.  Our opinions are assigned to us.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

That’s very true.  Trump had a way of generating enthusiasm that few people could ever hope to copy.  How many people voted for Biden who actually believed in his message, who connected with his vision?  People voted for Biden because they hated Trump.  Nobody likes Biden, they just didn’t want Trump.

Why did people hate Trump so much?  Because they were told how evil he was for 4 years.  The media manipulation wasn’t effective at first, but eventually they convinced enough people that a man was evil incarnate to elect a wet sock puppet as POTUS.  Our opinions are assigned to us.

Just take a look at the sock puppets and what they put on this forum.  I can't believe the shit that a few of the members here believe. 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

i was at tug hill yesterday. biden flags everywhere. you know, fuck biden. all over the place

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Liberals aren’t big enough idiots to wear a politician’s hat. GOP’ers on the other hand. :lol: 

Um, in suburban Minneapolis it seams about every third house still has Biden/Harris and black lives matter yard signs up, you know the neighborhood your other account is from. 😂😂 Shouldn't you be out camping?

Edit: And let's not forget all the "I'm with Hillary" shirts and hats.  And what's with all the dupe accounts with Liberals?

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 2

I live in a small town so you know who supported him, no flag and they peeled off the bumper sticker months ago. 

Now go to the lgs and the bumper sticker's say I'm with her, feel the burn and Biden 2020, why do all those people suddenly want guns.

11 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Um, in suburban Minneapolis it seams about every third house still has Biden/Harris and black lives matter yard signs up, you know the neighborhood your other account is from. 😂😂 Shouldn't you be out camping?

Edit: And let's not forget all the "I'm with Hillary" shirts and hats.  And what's with all the dupe accounts with Liberals?

these too.

Found a Wellstone! yard sign in my garage today : r/minnesota

26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How anyone could possibly lose the popular vote to Hillary is almost unbelievable. It simply shows how weak of a candidate he is. 

Let's be honest here (if you're even capable of that) ... you're talking about the same voters who continue to vote in the likes of Pelosi, Feinstein, Schumer, Walters, etc.  How fucking dumb can people be?  So yeah, be proud of that popular vote ... freaking clown show :lol2:

• Like 1