Check your account email address ×

I had covid

2 hours ago, ACE said:

So now to the alt left you can’t have covid until a piece of plastic says you have it

this cult is getting stranger by the day 

You and AC are the ones preaching the numbers are climbing for the testers and not for the non-testers....oh wait, you called them vaxxed and non-vaxxed.  Like most of the idiotic twitter commentary the intelligence required to understand it is beyond the two of you.

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Would have been much simpler to have titled the thread "I think i had covid" 

What's the point in lying? 

That is how their narrative works.  They are the other flock of sheep.  Both sides are seriously fucked up.

On 1/8/2022 at 8:42 PM, jtssrx said:

Total fucking joke I was sick for a day and a half. My wife was sick longer but she let it get in her chest. 

we are 100%

only a stupid cunt takes the vaccines

did it help you realize the earth is a big sphere that circles the sun and that the moon revolves around the earth?

I have time 6b7665524bccac10434d01b49edee45c_w200.we

• Haha 2

Crazy what this shit has done to people.
My Dad was clingy to life in the hospital . People were screaming at me that he never got the vaccine and he was a fool, basically getting what he deserved. others were screaming at me to storm the hospital and beat the shit out of the doctors until they gave him Ivermectin. This woman, a friend of my dads that I didn’t even know called to tell me “if I cared about my Dad I would take control of his health care and demand he be given the drugs that will cure him because the Doctors were holding out, letting him die”.  

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

My Dad was clingy to life in the hospital . People were screaming at me that he never got the vaccine and he was a fool, basically getting what he deserved. others were screaming at me to storm the hospital and beat the shit out of the doctors until they gave him Ivermectin. This woman, a friend of my dads that I didn’t even know called to tell me “if I cared about my Dad I would take control of his health care and demand he be given the drugs that will cure him because the Doctors were holding out, letting him die”.  

That’s not right 

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

That’s not right 

Nope. Lost a lot of respect for some of his friends, that I thought were good people. They cared more about their narrative than his life. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nope. Lost a lot of respect for some of his friends, that I thought were good people. They cared more about their narrative than his life. 

Sorry if I missed you mentioning it previously but how is your Dad doing?

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Sorry if I missed you mentioning it previously but how is your Dad doing?

He is out of the hospital, but still really weak and frail.  Going to be a long road back.  It kicked his ass. He was in good shape for his age prior and very active.  Probably would of not made it, had he had previous health issues.  
Thanks for asking. :bc:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He is out of the hospital, but still really weak and frail.  Going to be a long road back.  It kicked his ass. He was in good shape for his age prior and very active.  Probably would of not made it, had he had previous health issues.  
Thanks for asking. :bc:

Wish him the best :bc:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ACE said:

The alt left— “no we’re not stupid!!”

also the alt left— “it’s illegal to have covid without a positive test!!!”

Not ileagal. It's  just an opinion, not a fact. Follow the science!!!!!!!  :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Cold War said:

People have lost what's left of their god damned minds over this and it just keep getting worse. They either "passionately" assigned someone to team A or Team B  SMH

Glad to hear he's out of the hospital and on the mend   :bc: 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

People have lost what's left of their god damned minds over this and it just keep getting worse. They either "passionately" assigned someone to team A or Team B  SMH

X2

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm really not sure what to think anymore.  Many people I talk to feel the same way, and the reason is that they just don't trust our  government or the media anymore.  Thats a really sorry state of affairs.  Now the public is pitted against each other.  I got the two shot Moderna, but not the booster, and I don't think I want to, given I'm told its ineffective against the latest variant.  I haven't had a cold or flu in at least 5 years, but I know I felt like shit the day after each shot.  Just found out a local friend of ours died of corona Sunday night.  Way too young and healthy for this shit, don't know his vacc status.  The whole fucking world is upside down with this shit right now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

As soon as this turned political (immediately), we all knew this was gonna happen.  Identity politics and the mass lacking critical thinking finished us off.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm really not sure what to think anymore.  Many people I talk to feel the same way, and the reason is that they just don't trust our  government or the media anymore.  Thats a really sorry state of affairs.  Now the public is pitted against each other.  I got the two shot Moderna, but not the booster, and I don't think I want to, given I'm told its ineffective against the latest variant.  I haven't had a cold or flu in at least 5 years, but I know I felt like shit the day after each shot.  Just found out a local friend of ours died of corona Sunday night.  Way too young and healthy for this shit, don't know his vacc status.  The whole fucking world is upside down with this shit right now. 

There isn’t anything to suggest hey should.  Anybody trusting either right now should be culled.

• Like 2

Also, I remember when people said they had the flu and others said “show me the positive test!!!!!!!”

:lol:

Its like getting covid is some type of badge of honor for some.  It’s actually because if others claim they have it and aren’t hospitalized or dead, it proved they didn’t need to line up and get punctured several times.  Well, they ain’t hearing any of that!  So proud!

Another thing I love is the “I say we shouldn’t mandate anything….but I’m fully vaxxed!”

Ahhhh…..just passively allowing rights to be stripped while virtue signaling.  Got it!  :lmao:

If you didn’t have a good reason to get a shot, just admit you were/are scared and be done with it.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Also, I remember when people said they had the flu and others said “show me the positive test!!!!!!!”

Its like getting covid is some type of badge of honor for some.  It’s actually because if others claim they have it and aren’t hospitalized or dead, it proved they didn’t need to line up and get punctured several times.  Well, they ain’t hearing any of that!  So proud!

Another thing I love is the “I say we shouldn’t mandate anything….but I’m fully vaxxed!”

Ahhhh…..just passively allowing rights to be stripped while virtue signaling.  Got it!  :lmao:

If you didn’t have a good reason to get a shot, just admit you were/are scared and be done with it.

LOL, choosing to get the vax and being against mandates isn't passively giving up rights. You want some to give up their rights to fit your narrative. You can't make this shit up. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Me getting vaxxed and rejecting a mandate has nothing to do with any virtue signaling or being passive.  My personal choice.  I've read and seen enough to know that this virus is sort of like Russian roulette, if it grabs ahold of you, it can be a really rough go.  I'm on the fence with the booster.  I also want to see Fauci resign at minimum, and any secrecy around our  government funding the research or creating this as a bio weapon, to be exposed.  This is genocidal level shit and those involved should be treated accordingly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

LOL, choosing to get the vax and being against mandates isn't passively giving up rights. You want some to give up their rights to fit your narrative. You can't make this shit up. 

Are you hye, man?  It’s too early.

How the fuck do I want others to give up their rights?  What rights? What do I want them to give up?  Seriously.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Me getting vaxxed and rejecting a mandate has nothing to do with any virtue signaling or being passive.  My personal choice.  I've read and seen enough to know that this virus is sort of like Russian roulette, if it grabs ahold of you, it can be a really rough go.  I'm on the fence with the booster.  I also want to see Fauci resign at minimum, and any secrecy around our  government funding the research or creating this as a bio weapon, to be exposed.  This is genocidal level shit and those involved should be treated accordingly.

It’s not everybody but I remember many here losing their minds about others not wearing masks and now, “I’m not for a mandate” but really, they’d be the ones saying, “Well, what can you do? It’s for the greater good.”

Many that got the initial shot or even the first two are looking around and going, “WTF is all this shit about???” Now.  They should.  This is good that people are waking up even if it only took them 100 lies to figure it out.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are you hye, man?  It’s too early.

How the fuck do I want others to give up their rights?  What rights? What do I want them to give up?  Seriously.

You just said that anyone getting the vax and saying that they are against vax mandates are passively giving up their rights. You might not technically saying that you want us to give up our rights, but to imply it shows that you don't respect others rights to make up their own minds.

You claim that you have no issues with others choose to do what is best for them. Right :lol:

It might be better if we just agree to disagree and leave it at that :bc:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

You just said that anyone getting the vax and saying that they are against vax mandates are passively giving up their rights. You might not technically saying that you want us to give up our rights, but to imply it shows that you don't respect others rights to make up their own minds.

You claim that you have no issues with others choose to do what is best for them. Right :lol:

It might be better if we just agree to disagree and leave it at that :bc:

You are one I am describing and that should make you mad.  It’s not all though.  Some are coming around and realizing this whole thing was used to dupe the world.

Just now, ckf said:

You really can be clueless at times.

Dude, you’d re upset again.  Remember when you got so mad because others didn’t want to wear their masks?  You were fucking furious!

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not everybody but I remember many here losing their minds about others not wearing masks and now, “I’m not for a mandate” but really, they’d be the ones saying, “Well, what can you do? It’s for the greater good.”

Many that got the initial shot or even the first two are looking around and going, “WTF is all this shit about???” Now.  They should.  This is good that people are waking up even if it only took them 100 lies to figure it out.

I was pro mask for about 2 weeks when this thing started, the flattening the curve bullshit.  Christ, we were even being told which direction to go in each aisle of the grocery store, wife was even wiping down the groceries with sanitizing wipes ffs.  :lol:  Some Karen actually started yelling at a buddy of mine for daring to go up an aisle in the wrong direction....big mistake on her part.   I see more people wearing masks again, I'm done with them.  If I have to wear a mask to enter your business, I'll likely just go somewhere else these days.  What are your thoughts on the origins, do you think we're being told the whole truth?  I surely don't.

Edited by DriftBusta