Check your account email address ×

I had covid

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'm not claiming that the system is perfect. But I also don't believe that they can be skewed enough to support what some here claim. 

It baffles me that the unvaccinated care so much about vaccinated people that they have to start so many threads about it :lol:

It really is baffling!🤣

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

It baffles me that the unvaccinated care so much about vaccinated people that they have to start so many threads about it :lol:

It's one of the internets Greatest Mysteries!!! Right up there with Polaris550's fan club!!!!:lol:

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why would it suit me…you are no better than those you cry about. BTW I think there are two threads and both involve the same two people…Dripper and Daive and nobody there likes it. 
BTW I understand how long you have been a member here so quit blabbing about and keep missing the point. 👍🏼🤣

There are more than two threads. 

This is why Wollie beat you like a drum earlier. You don't know when to Stfu...

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not claiming that the system is perfect. But I also don't believe that they can be skewed enough to support what some here claim. 

It baffles you, why the unvaccinated are pushing back against a narrative by using logic and facts?  Why the media and Biden are doing everything they can to shove the vaccine into our kids now?  Really?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Whatever you need to tell yourself...I will say that you fit in perfectly with the rest of the mouth breathing fucktards here. :thumbsup:

Did pampers and the spin stop by your house for a circle jerk today ? 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

There are more than two threads. 

This is why Wollie beat you like a drum earlier. You don't know when to Stfu...

So you run over there and say I like the pedo stuff when in fact I said the opposite. You really are a sniveling lying butthurt sack of hillbilly shit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, DriftBusta said:

It baffles you, why the unvaccinated are pushing back against a narrative by using logic and facts?  Why the media and Biden are doing everything they can to shove the vaccine into our kids now?  Really?

The number of threads about the vaccine being bad for you baffles me. Something wrong with that? Only your opinion matters?

I'm not for any mandates BTW.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Which narrative on FS would that be?? Can you point me to all to pro vax threads?? :dunno:

• Gold Member

Why do we care ? @ckf @HSR @Jimmy Snacks

Um I dont know mandates ? People losing their jobs? College kids not allowed to school? People wishing other to die? Saying we should refuse unvaccinated treatment?

None of that good for you Guys? 

Sorry I dont like to bend over and take it from lies and manipulation. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bingo

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Unlike myself she didn’t take an antihistamine to stop post nasal drip or Mucinex to break up mucus that forms as a result. I did both and never got a cough. My wife hates taking any kind of meds. I loaded up on them including doubling up on my vitamins. I have two buddies who treated it the same way and their girlfriends treated it like my wife and they were sick for weeks like my with was. My wife was also lax the last two years on her vitamin i take where I was religious about it. I didn’t lose taste and smell by my wife did. This is a sign of a zinc deficiency. 

Oh and the only dummy in this conversation is you Jimmy Cuck

I take vitamin c and Airborne every day. I haven't been sick in years. Don't even recognize that fucktard's posts. :bc:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Um I dont know mandates ? People losing their jobs? College kids not allowed to school? People wishing other to die? Saying we should refuse unvaccinated treatment?

So posting about it daily on an obscure "sled" forum is your way of sticking it back at "the Man"??? Weird flex but if it makes it feel like your doing good for all those suffering people,,keep at it I guess :lol::thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

So posting about it daily on an obscure "sled" forum is your way of sticking it back at "the Man"??? Weird flex but if it makes it feel like your doing good for all those suffering people,,keep at it I guess :lol::thumbsup:

I thought you said people come here for fun and entertainment and to basically post what they want? I know your idea of fun and entertainment is having a dick rubbing contest with Frankie, but, which is likely surprising to you, most others don't find that entertaining at all. :news: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

No , just communicating with fellow Sledders who I feel like are apart of my "community".  I dont have Facebook or any other social media. This is my only outlet to speak my mind. HCS was before it got moderated and threads closed or deleted. Youtube use to be fun , but everything gets deleted there also. 

I feel like this is very important, and it is a CE. :dunno:

You Guys also can ignore the threads if you dont wanna talk about it No? 

FWIW I am getting tired of arguing about it with the vaxxed also. So who knows maybe you wont see me say much in the future. It is polar opposite mindsets :(

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Badger** said:

I have proof that the vaccines are harmful. All the people who took the smallpox vaccine in 1798 are dead now!! Don't be a sheep. 🙃

Right , totally same thing Badger. ...¬¬

I have young kids and I worry about the future.  A lot of you Guys are older with totally different mind sets and not a care in the world ...whatever 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Again, I do not support any mandates. My comments were only about the number of threads and posts about the vaccine being bad for anyone that takes it.

They never claimed the vaccine would keep you from getting the virus. They said it was around 80 to 90 percent effective against serious illness or death. I think that those numbers were a little high. But I do believe it does help. However, I have not tried to ram my thoughts on it down your throat on a daily basis like some here do.

Take it. Don't take it. Your choice as far as I am concerned :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
Just now, ckf said:

Again, I do not support any mandates. My comments were only about the number of threads and posts about the vaccine being bad for anyone that takes it.

They never claimed the vaccine would keep you from getting the virus. They said it was around 80 to 90 percent effective against serious illness or death. I think that those numbers were a little high. But I do believe it does help. However, I have not tried to ram my thoughts on it down your throat on a daily basis like some here do.

Take it. Don't take it. Your choice as far as I am concerned :bc:

I can respect that. 

and Yeah I know you said you dont agree with mandates and I appreciate that, I really do. I just wish all of America thought that way. :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

No , just communicating with fellow Sledders who I feel like are apart of my "community".  I dont have Facebook or any other social media. This is my only outlet to speak my mind. HCS was before it got moderated and threads closed or deleted. Youtube use to be fun , but everything gets deleted there also. 

I feel like this is very important, and it is a CE. :dunno:

You Guys also can ignore the threads if you dont wanna talk about it No? 

FWIW I am getting tired of arguing about it with the vaxxed also. So who knows maybe you wont see me say much in the future. It is polar opposite mindsets :(

It's mindboggling, and bewildering, that the owner and mods, who complain about a declining membership and posts, complain when people post about something that is in our faces, and has been in our lives each and everyday for 2 yrs now, but don't find it odd, nor can connect the dots, when people leave because they don't particularly care about some other members immature and childish repetitive posts but will actually go to lengths to defend them. :news:

• Thanks 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, irv said:

It's mindboggling, and bewildering, that the owner and mods, who complain about a declining membership and posts, complain when people post about something that is in our faces, and has been in our lives each and everyday for 2 yrs now, but don't find it odd, nor can connect the dots, when people leave because they don't particularly care about some other members immature and childish repetitive posts but will actually go to lengths to defend them. :news:

Looks like most people online was recently ...yet others say everyone is leaving because of us Covid talkers :dunno:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I can respect that. 

and Yeah I know you said you dont agree with mandates and I appreciate that, I really do. I just wish all of America thought that way. :(

Well, this is America and everyone should feel like that..

We are at the point where we KNOW how to manage this virus and need to move on. If you want to wear a mask to help protect others? Fine with me. No mask? No problem. Don't feel safe? N95 mask at your service. The vaccines are there for those that want, or need them. They shouldn't be forced in to anyone's arm. :bc:

Edit:  N95  autocorrected to Not :lol:

Edited by ckf
  • Like 4

Just now, EvilBird said:

Looks like most people online was recently ...yet others say everyone is leaving because of us Covid talkers :dunno:

CKF posted a link in another thread that actually showed viewership/postings were on the decline. Imo, if it weren't for the HCS guys coming over recently, that MC likes to slam every chance he gets, this site very well might have collapsed? :dunno:

1 minute ago, irv said:

CKF posted a link in another thread that actually showed viewership/postings were on the decline. Imo, if it weren't for the HCS guys coming over recently, that MC likes to slam every chance he gets, this site very well might have collapsed? :dunno:

Good point :lol:

:bc:

• Haha 1