Check your account email address ×

Fully vaccinated Elizabeth Warren has covid

jtssrx

Sen. Warren tests positive for Covid-19

Updated 4:48 PM EST December 19, 2021

Sen. Elizabeth Warren tested positive for the coronavirus, according to a tweet Sunday from her official account.

"I regularly test for COVID & while I tested negative earlier this week, today I tested positive with a breakthrough case. Thankfully, I am only experiencing mild symptoms & am grateful for the protection provided against serious illness that comes from being vaccinated & boosted," the Massachusetts Democrat tweeted. "As cases increase across the country, I urge everyone who has not already done so to get the vaccine and the booster as soon as possible - together, we can save lives."

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Sen. Elizabeth Warren tested positive for the coronavirus, according to a tweet Sunday from her official account.

"I regularly test for COVID & while I tested negative earlier this week, today I tested positive with a breakthrough case. Thankfully, I am only experiencing mild symptoms & am grateful for the protection provided against serious illness that comes from being vaccinated & boosted," the Massachusetts Democrat tweeted. "As cases increase across the country, I urge everyone who has not already done so to get the vaccine and the booster as soon as possible - together, we can save lives."

Hopefully, its fatal.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member

18 minutes ago, awful knawful said:
18 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Do people know how vaccines work?

Google

Sorry, there exact words: WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE VACCINE? The vaccine has been shown to prevent COVID-19.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

My guess is she is full of shit and just playing the look I got covid and the jab is keeping me safe 

Prob a 60 to 100k donation is all it took

FULLY VACCINATED, getting infected!!! 

Ya' know why???

First of all it was designed to morph, ex. original covid, Delta, now Omicron!! It was designed by the Chinese to do EXACTLY what's it's doing!!!

Secondly, none of the vaccines are APPROVED!! They are junk emergency approvals, pushed by fukkin Trump. The pharmas are making a fortune on these worthless vaccines!! 

JUST MY .02C!!!   

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Obviously not.

Do you? Have you cought a mild case of small pox in your life ?

How about polio ever got a weekend case of polio ? 

How about measles ever had a break thrugh case of those ? 

You know acctual  vaccines 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Do people know how vaccines work?

Google

From what I'm reading, doesn't seem like the jab doesn't work much at all..

Good to see you..:bc:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ya' know why???

First of all it was designed to morph, ex. original covid, Delta, now Omicron!! It was designed by the Chinese to do EXACTLY what's it's doing!!!

Secondly, none of the vaccines are APPROVED!! They are junk emergency approvals, pushed by fukkin Trump. The pharmas are making a fortune on these worthless vaccines!! 

JUST MY .02C!!!   

Almost right on old Man 👍🍻

Edited by EvilBird

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If I had a $1.00 for every time there was a rare breakthrough, well ca-ching.

If I had a $1.00 for every news article publishing "anti vaxxer dies of covid", same  :bc: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I think it’s even more funny that Booker allegedly tested positive too. 

There are days when I realize I should have gone into this line of work, if complete imbeciles like that idiot can get elected, much less actually run for president.  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ya' know why???

JUST MY .02C!!!   

How do we know the chinks aren't releasing new variants every so often? :news:

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If I had a $1.00 for every time there was a rare breakthrough, well ca-ching.

Yup...