Check your account email address ×

Doctor lays out Covid how was planned on Joe Rogans show

jtssrx

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

Same guy getting sued by Baylor for saying he works there when he doesn't.

It's like the same guys on repeat. 

So that means we should totally discredit him, shame him and kick him to the curb because he is being sued? Never mind all his knowledge, all his experience. Just write him off as another kook who has no idea what he is talking about because he is getting sued. 

Peter Andrew McCullough is an American cardiologist. He was vice chief of internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center and a professor at Texas A&M University. He is editor-in-chief of the journals Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiorenal Medicine. Wikipedia
Born: December 29, 1962 (age 58 years), Buffalo, New York, United States
Sub-discipline: Cardiology; Internal medicine
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

It must be terrible to believe everything the TV and government tell you. Please prove with facts that he didn’t save people from dying of covid with the protocol he developed.  

Your post is an ad hominem attack

• Like 2

• jtssrx changed the title to Doctor lays out Covid how was planned on Joe Rogans show
8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Huh!!

Where is the lie?

McCullough is in fact a prominent graduate of Baylor University and worked as a Vice Chair of Internal Medicine at Baylor University Medical Center from January 2014 until February 2021. Though he himself did not claim association with Baylor during the interview, his former title was displayed on screen during the Stew Peters show, and this resulted in the lawsuit.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It must be terrible to believe everything the TV and government tell you. Please prove with facts that he didn’t save people from dying of covid with the protocol he developed.  

He is clueless and doubles down on the fake news as gospel.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Good thing Fauci was never wrong or lied  so he can’t be discredited 

Imagine believing 2 weeks to flatten the curve and all that followed, but Peter who has been right over and over again, is spreading misinformation.

The stupid is strong.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

It’s a fact, the government tv channel didn’t even have to tell me he was being sued.

And I’ll get right on that, thanks for the random homework. 

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Huh!!

Where is the lie?

McCullough is in fact a prominent graduate of Baylor University and worked as a Vice Chair of Internal Medicine at Baylor University Medical Center from January 2014 until February 2021. Though he himself did not claim association with Baylor during the interview, his former title was displayed on screen during the Stew Peters show, and this resulted in the lawsuit.

He says it in the first 12 seconds, all by himself. ;)

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I did, March 10th. You said he worked there thru February? 

End of Feb vs March 10 video of him sometime before.  Are you really this naive?  Again you clamp onto the fake news without any fact check and believe it as gospel.

So the argument is his credibility, because of some sort of lie that he WAS EMPLOYED at Baylor?  I mean, he clearly WAS.  Myself, I find his content and view on COVID very interesting.  I could give two shits that he's being sued ... anyone who's not on board with the COVID narrative is clearly a target and going to be smeared.

• Like 3

Regardless of his credibility, where he works, where he interns, he brings up a good point.

Why is there no treatment being pushed?  I mean, doctors have been dealing with this for going on 2 years.  You are trying to tell me there is nothing that works to TREAT it?

Nothing but crickets on treatments.  

@akvanden You talk over and over like you are in the medical industry.  What are they doing for treatments of people with Covid?  Anything?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

End of Feb vs March 10 video of him sometime before.  Are you really this naive?  Again you clamp onto the fake news without any fact check and believe it as gospel.

He left Baylor February 24th. Testified to the Texas Senate March 10th.  Are you denying either one of those dates? What’s fake? Fact check it in twitter if you want.

Again, can’t even get basic facts right.

And if you read the lawsuit, it claims happened hundreds of times, not just this.

:smack:

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Imagine believing 2 weeks to flatten the curve and all that followed, but Peter who has been right over and over again, is spreading misinformation.

The stupid is strong.

People who keep buying this are trash people in real Life so they can’t get enough of being told they’re such good people for listening and obeying 

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He left Baylor February 24th. Testified to the Texas Senate March 10th.  Are you denying either one of those dates? What’s fake? Fact check it in twitter if you want.

Again, can’t even get basic facts right.

And if you read the lawsuit, it claims happened hundreds of times, not just this.

:smack:

OK Sherlock.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

He does?

That is the first baby step to becoming red-pilled.

Well how can you not, if his entire premise is that an individual is discredited because he feels they were dishonest once. He’d have to be a massive hypocrite to do that 

19 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Regardless of his credibility, where he works, where he interns, he brings up a good point.

Why is there no treatment being pushed?  I mean, doctors have been dealing with this for going on 2 years.  You are trying to tell me there is nothing that works to TREAT it?

Nothing but crickets on treatments.  

Yep, that is completely absurd.  That should have been the focus of everyone from square one and publishing REAL results and trials a normal scientific process.  Instead we have glam bam lies from all sides.

That being said, credibility wise he stated we were at 80% herd immunity last March.  Sort of throws out the whole natural immunity is better than the shot message a bunch spew on here.  He also stated that no asymptomatic spread occurs which is hugely false as well.  17 of the 26 kids in my sons class got it.  None had symptoms.  Sadly one father passed due to this as well.  Going through our schools like wildfire and the kids generally aren't showing symptoms.  Regardless this is what has driven me nuts about the whole situation.  The complete lack of scientific method to explore how to deal with what we encounter.  Insane.

• Like 2

Imagine that, the CEO of Pfizer is recommending a 4th shot due to the Moronic variant.

I wonder how many out there will actually listen to and believe him and not even ponder for a second that is sole purpose is to make his company money? :news:

Pfizer CEO says fourth Covid vaccine doses may be needed sooner than expected due to omicron.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/08/omicron-pfizer-ceo-says-we-may-need-fourth-covid-vaccine-doses-sooner-than-expected.html?fbclid=IwAR0HOhqM9J_aotBzrsbw2yAEzw-ajpSi-_ZDRlNFC4OkI17z24WEKpH8F2U

• Haha 1