Check your account email address ×

Doctor lays out Covid how was planned on Joe Rogans show

jtssrx

5 minutes ago, irv said:

Imagine that, the CEO of Pfizer is recommending a 4th shot due to the Moronic variant.

I wonder how many out there will actually listen to and believe him and not even ponder for a second that is sole purpose is to make his company money? :news:

Pfizer CEO says fourth Covid vaccine doses may be needed sooner than expected due to omicron.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/08/omicron-pfizer-ceo-says-we-may-need-fourth-covid-vaccine-doses-sooner-than-expected.html?fbclid=IwAR0HOhqM9J_aotBzrsbw2yAEzw-ajpSi-_ZDRlNFC4OkI17z24WEKpH8F2U

They’ll push a 4th, and a 5th. Why wouldn’t they 

the left went from corporations are evil and only want to make money to corporations should be our rulers and are 100% virtuous nearly over night :lol: 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, akvanden said:

Same guy getting sued by Baylor for saying he works there when he doesn't.

It's like the same guys on repeat. 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

It’s a fact, the government tv channel didn’t even have to tell me he was being sued.

And I’ll get right on that, thanks for the random homework. 

He left Baylor February 24th. Testified to the Texas Senate March 10th.  Are you denying either one of those dates? What’s fake? Fact check it in twitter if you want.

Again, can’t even get basic facts right.

And if you read the lawsuit, it claims happened hundreds of times, not just this.

:smack:

OH NOOOOOs not a Lawsuit In America !!!

Shame this man !!!! Dont believe a Word he says because he was sued!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

fucking Moron shitlib talking point triple noted. 

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

Regardless of his credibility, where he works, where he interns, he brings up a good point.

Why is there no treatment being pushed?  I mean, doctors have been dealing with this for going on 2 years.  You are trying to tell me there is nothing that works to TREAT it?

Nothing but crickets on treatments.  

@akvanden You talk over and over like you are in the medical industry.  What are they doing for treatments of people with Covid?  Anything?

I’m all about treatments (that aren’t snake oil) such as monoclonal antibodies, OR, as I’ve said before, if any cheap generic drug can be proven in high quality clinical study. I want this BS over sooner than later just like anyone else.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’m all about treatments (that aren’t snake oil) such as monoclonal antibodies, OR, as I’ve said before, if any cheap generic drug can be proven in high quality clinical study. I want this BS over sooner than later just like anyone else.

:lol:

:backpeddle:

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

OH NOOOOOs not a Lawsuit In America !!!

Shame this man !!!! Dont believe a Word he says because he was sued!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

fucking Moron shitlib talking point triple noted. 

We’ve already discussed this guy before, several months ago. It’s just a rehash of the same thing, on repeat. When you’re in the minority of the medical community, gotta hold on to those few doctors and keep reusing, right?

Edited by akvanden

• Gold Member
Just now, akvanden said:

We’ve already discussed this guy before, several months ago. It’s just a rehash of the same thing, on repeat. When your in the minority of the medical community, gotta hold on to those few doctors and keep reusing, right?

Get your Booster Vax Boy

• Like 1

Just now, akvanden said:

We’ve already discussed this guy before, several months ago. It’s just a rehash of the same thing, on repeat. When your in the minority of the medical community, gotta hold on to those few doctors and keep reusing, right?

This is gotta be one of the dumbest comments I've ever read.  Science is driven by credible facts and research,  not a majority vote.  You obviously know nothing about science cause science that can't be questioned (we have that no) is bullshit by design.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

This is gotta be one of the dumbest comments I've ever read.  Science is driven by credible facts and research,  not a majority vote.  You obviously know nothing about science cause science that can't be questioned (we have that no) is bullshit by design.

Bingo...... isnt it great that in 2020 science became settled and political. ? Fucking Shitlibs tyrants 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Yep, that is completely absurd.  That should have been the focus of everyone from square one and publishing REAL results and trials a normal scientific process.  Instead we have glam bam lies from all sides.

That being said, credibility wise he stated we were at 80% herd immunity last March.  Sort of throws out the whole natural immunity is better than the shot message a bunch spew on here.  He also stated that no asymptomatic spread occurs which is hugely false as well.  17 of the 26 kids in my sons class got it.  None had symptoms.  Sadly one father passed due to this as well.  Going through our schools like wildfire and the kids generally aren't showing symptoms.  Regardless this is what has driven me nuts about the whole situation.  The complete lack of scientific method to explore how to deal with what we encounter.  Insane.

Yep my family of 4 all got it. My kids you wouldn't have even known they had it and it kicked my ass pretty bad.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Yep my family of 4 all got it. My kids you wouldn't have even known they had it and it kicked my ass pretty bad.

Same here...my 3 kids breezed thru,  same with my Wife...I was the most sick/lungs burning. Second time I got it was easier. 

However I was the most worried about my Son at first since he was Hospitalized in 2019 at 1 years old with a respiratory illness that almost killed Him. Doctors had no idea what it was. He was in ICU and on oxygen. We were in Children Hospital for a month. He went into surgery twice to have his lungs drained. Worst time of my life. Im almost certain it was some form of Covid. Because a few months later we heard about it overseas. This shit has been here a long time with different strains IMO. 

Edited by EvilBird

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Same here...my 3 kids breezed thru,  same with my Wife...I was the most sick/lungs burning. Second time I got it was easier. 

However I was the most worried about my Son at first since he was Hospitalized in 2019 at 1 years old with a respiratory illness that almost killed Him. Doctors had no idea what it was. He was in ICU and on oxygen. We were in Children Hospital for a month. He went into surgery twice to have his lungs drained. Worst time of my life. Im almost certain it was some form of Covid. Because a few months later we heard about it overseas. This shit has been here a long time with different strains IMO. 

I tested pos Nov 19. I'm still struggling with it. I had crap in one lung that showed on x ray yet the provider in the e.r didn't give me anything.  A few days later I made a call to another doc and got a steroid prescription,  that definitely was the turning point for me but I still get winded pretty easy.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, irv said:

Never mind any of this, just get out and get your vaccines you anti vaxxers!!!!! >:(

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/148665

809 cases today in the FULLY vaxxed compared to only 493 in the unvaccinated. :news:

image.thumb.png.c7010cbbc6c733d1073054cdde988f74.png

They were warned.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

So the argument is his credibility, because of some sort of lie that he WAS EMPLOYED at Baylor?  I mean, he clearly WAS.  Myself, I find his content and view on COVID very interesting.  I could give two shits that he's being sued ... anyone who's not on board with the COVID narrative is clearly a target and going to be smeared.

Yup

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Regardless of his credibility, where he works, where he interns, he brings up a good point.

Why is there no treatment being pushed?  I mean, doctors have been dealing with this for going on 2 years.  You are trying to tell me there is nothing that works to TREAT it?

Nothing but crickets on treatments.  

@akvanden You talk over and over like you are in the medical industry.  What are they doing for treatments of people with Covid?  Anything?

Spot on

Where are the studies on treatments?

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They were warned.

Yup

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Everyone that considers themselves to be St Vaccinated are going to be going back to being scum soon :lol: 

0AAF600C-3E18-4642-BF2E-E4FCA3871A3B.jpeg

And, there are some who are going to be OK with that and with whatever else the future holds for them as well. 

People with brains knew, once the second dose and once the passports were mentioned, this was never going to end.

coovvidd9.png

• Like 1