Check your account email address ×

It's that time of the year ... SHOOTOUT!!

Bontz

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

LOL....I can feel you hurt here.  It kinda smells.  

Ok, I guess I'll just "have to live with it."

:lol:

You've never really been very good at this.  :lmao: 

You pussy ... DEFEATED!!!  I OWN YOU!! :lol:

25 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You pussy ... DEFEATED!!!  I OWN YOU!! :lol:

Yawning GIF - Sweetphi

18 minutes ago, mnstang said:

So, how bout that shootout?

Crnr posted results a page or two back.  Just change the date.

16 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

The one where Z outruns everyone on the nsst?

That's not possible.  Well, not probable I guess. Unless my buddy sticks his shit into the rhubarb.  

Swamps are soft and ice is still pretty thin on the lakes and then 40 next week.  We need a solid week or two of cold temps.

All in all it's still starting out a thousand percent better than last year at this time.

Edited by jdsky
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Swamps are soft and ice is still pretty thin on the lakes and then 40 next week.  We need a solid week or two of cold temps.

All in all it's still starting out a thousand percent better than last year at this time.

I was shocked to see Lake Pepin (which is really just a bigger, wider, area of the Mississippi) frozen over yesterday.  I know it won't last, but definitely means it's close once colder temps settle in for good.  Hopefully, once we get through the warm up next week, everything will change over for good.  Of course they're forecasting a decent storm here in the next couple days (I know, believe it when we see it!) ... and then we're forecast to see mid to upper 40's by next week.  The annual HOLIDAYS THAW just can't be avoided I guess.

• Like 1

I read Kubecka's (Polaris) isn't able to provide sleds ... not really surprised I guess, given the status of (lack thereof) sled deliveries.  They may as well postpone the whole thing if it's just Cat & Doo and move it to January when there's actual snow on the ground and decent weather.

Although, if the weather was going to be decent this weekend it would have been fun to see how the new Mach does against the T-Kitty and Sidewinder.

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Although, if the weather was going to be decent this weekend it would have been fun to see how the new Mach does against the T-Kitty and Sidewinder.

This is really the only race that has not happened yet and could at least be somewhat interesting.  The eight fiddie's have already been there done that, the poo six fiddy beats the six hundo's and cat will come in last in both six and eight two smokers. 

1 hour ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

Shootout has been moved to Sunday...POLARIS pulled out, will not be there...

WTF happened ? Cann,t they get a sled to run that long, OR is the slow shipping fukking up the arrival of the hot ECU not arriving on time ?

• Haha 1

The Polaris keeps blowing up during the PDI!!!!!!   Lolololololol total junk Polaris forfeits hahahaha they couldn't risk having their flagship get beat AGAIN by cat's second fastest sled

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mnstang said:

The Polaris keeps blowing up during the PDI!!!!!!   Lolololololol total junk Polaris forfeits hahahaha they couldn't risk having their flagship get beat AGAIN by cat's second fastest sled

You know, if they’d just quit trying to start them, engine failures would be cut significantly.  Maybe by 70%.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Polaris is sending cheater sleds that are lowered because of a shock shortage.

It wasn't the shocks at all, it was the non sanctioned light weight racing spindles that they are trying to keep a secret. :lol2:

download.jpeg.jpg

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, mnstang said:

heard they're tearing the engines down and rebuilding them in tents on the parking lot at the factory. 

i rEAD iT 0n tHE inTeRWebZ