Check your account email address ×

It's that time of the year ... SHOOTOUT!!

Bontz

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: Pootards without their mothership even putting up any skin in the game at all still show up to pronounce their “winning”.

Now, THAT..is some next level shit for sure!  :lmao:

It really is bizzaro world

7 minutes ago, mnstang said:

No, they won the shootout.  Like every other year.

So cat wins "every other year".  Is that why the MADCATTER'S use the theme this is a meaning less race "every other year"

4 minutes ago, Doug said:

So cat wins "every other year".  Is that why the MADCATTER'S use the theme this is a meaning less race "every other year"

It is meaningless.  But cat does win it every single year.

I bet you guys wish your brand wins so much that you can afford to give away wins.  You guys actually seem to care more about this race that you lose at and now just completely gave up on 🤣

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

You really think the tcat clutching magically slows down after 90mph?  Are you actually that dumb?

The rider probably shut off early to keep the race close.  Or their trap system not working properly.  Something is fishy and given the credibility of the shootout it's about on par.  I can assure you the cat turbo does not magically slow down after hitting 90mph.

Maybe the driver wanted to go into time travel. I don’t blame him. This year sucked.

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

Maybe the driver wanted to go into time travel. I don’t blame him. This year sucked.

Trying to hit that magic mph 😆

I mean maybe they went back 10 years and nobody even realized it, because nothing has changed since then apparently!

back-to-the-future-88-mph.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mnstang said:

It is meaningless.  But cat does win it every single year.

I bet you guys wish your brand wins so much that you can afford to give away wins.  You guys actually seem to care more about this race that you lose at and now just completely gave up on 🤣

You also give a plug that Cat has won the last 2 years in the 800 class.  2 years in a row :happy:

3 hours ago, mnstang said:

You really think the tcat clutching magically slows down after 90mph?  Are you actually that dumb?

The rider probably shut off early to keep the race close.  Or their trap system not working properly.  Something is fishy and given the credibility of the shootout it's about on par.  I can assure you the cat turbo does not magically slow down after hitting 90mph.

OR, MAYBE THE HOT ECU WAS GETTING TOO HOT ! LOL

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

I think cat beat the 2020 Polaris 850.  And again for 2022.

yahbut Cat cheated by using a short lug, properly geared and studded BUDGET MODEL 800 in 2020.

was hilarious though when it out ETd it and they began claiming that mph wins drag races.   Too rich...

But Ski Doo actually won the 800/850 class that year.  

WE'RE #2 ¡!!!!!!!!!¡

:lmao:

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yahbut Cat cheated by using a short lug, properly geared and studded BUDGET MODEL 800 in 2020.

was hilarious though when it out ETd it and they began claiming that mph wins drag races.   Too rich...

But Ski Doo actually won the 800/850 class that year.  

WE'RE #2 ¡!!!!!!!!!¡

:lmao:

Pretty sure cat won the overall.  

Still #1 😎

2 minutes ago, CFM said:

Wtf is an over all win ?

be like saying top fuel dragsters won  overall for a nhra event. 

dumb

You know what it means.  Fastest sled there that day period.  Butt hurt.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, mnstang said:

Cat won and you guys are just butt hurt 🤭

I was just surprised the Z did so well I expected it to be more of a 850 class sled.  Yes stang Cat won I know how tender you're felling are about Cat. :whistle:

My moneys on the Cats on the ice still, stock for stock runs that is,, but it would be interesting if I was wrong.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mnstang said:

You know what it means.  Fastest sled there that day period.  Butt hurt.

It’s not a class or category. If it is, then it wins that too. Not butthurt that it’s the fastest sled made. 

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

My brand won and I'm still sporting wood. :lol:Next week we take on the 600 class.  :koo-koo:

11a05ecad53573aeb5fa4ff3e89dc018.jpg

Damn…black is just sexy!  :bc:

Well, not on Michael Obama but, you know.

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what is it when a brand does a DNS ?

It means unvaccinated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Badger** said:

My brand won and I'm still sporting wood. :lol:Next week we take on the 600 class.  :koo-koo:

11a05ecad53573aeb5fa4ff3e89dc018.jpg

Hey Badger, how has your Doo been holding up? Be nice to get an honest opinion from

someone without Koolaid glasses 

Edited by oldslowsledder
  • Like 1