Check your account email address ×

Well, add me to the list of breakthrough COVID cases.

Just now, ACE said:

Shit took me out for 6 weeks. Was a few years ago and when I get tired or run down I can still feel them. Not that it’s excruciating or anything, but it’s there. 

How old are you Ace if you don't mind? I'm 57 and I think my bud was around 55 or so when he got them? 

8 minutes ago, irv said:

I know someone as well, who, imo, is a rather strong/tough bugger, but it also floored him. When he told me about it, it sure got me thinking. I think it's been almost 2 yrs now, or since covid started, that I've see a doctor so I need to get in for a checkup at least. Not sure when that is going to happen but I will definitely be asking him about it.

Would be interesting to hear what your doctor recommends.

Once again for the morons here……..you can still test positive even if your vaccinated.

The vax keep you from getting severely ill, being hospitalized or dying from Covid.

It also keeps the hospitals from being overfilled by dumb ass non vaxxers.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Once again for the morons here……..you can still test positive even if your vaccinated.

The vax keep you from getting severely ill, being hospitalized or dying from Covid.

Shut the fuck up you retarded old cunt. Men are talking. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Shut the fuck up you retarded old cunt. Men are talking. 

You forgot “scared shitless racist”. 

As for the OP, good luck finding any real medical advice from anybody no matter their background or education.  Probably best to find out their political leanings first.  Anything left and you will be getting a lie.  For what it’s worth and what I’ve read, you shouldn’t need the booster.  But, news says you’ll die if you stop getting in line so…

If it were me, I’d wait and ride it out.

Best of luck.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’m 41. Was around 38 when I got them?

Wow, didn't realize you could get them so young? I always thought it was a 50's and up thing. 

7 minutes ago, irv said:

Wow, didn't realize you could get them so young? I always thought it was a 50's and up thing. 

Put my neck out bad and never dealt with it and it started from there 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Put my neck out bad and never dealt with it and it started from there 

So your neck injury triggered the onset of shingles? I guess I have lots to learn about it. 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Explain to me why the places with the highest infection rate are also the places with the highest vaccination rate as well as the places still forcing mask usage. 

ya go ask your doctor the same doctor that told you to get a vaccine that didn’t work. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ask your doctor....absolutely do not listen to this dumbfuck below.

Your doctor told you to get vaxxed, after you already had covi ...so you could destroy the natural immunity you did have ...or did you do that on your own :dunno:

:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

What is your chance of dying with and without vax from covid?

• Thanks 1

@nacapster - if you have a PCP, ask him/her about the booster and then use your best judgement.  Taking advice from anyone on this forum (including me) is just dumb.  I think you might be surprised at what your PCP says (FWIW - my brother is 52 and was urged to get vaxed earlier this year by his PCP - and after having COVID in October was told not to get the booster).  I'm not saying your doctor will tell you not to get it, but it's worth discussing with him/her.

• Like 1

So like Aaron rodgers then 

And again it is not a vaccine according to traditional definitions 

Also it only dose what you are claiming some times . You know just like not having the test shots 

Edited by Ez ryder

Don't you have some sort of quote for absolute dumb shit that you're allowed to post?  Talk about morons .. look in the mirror.

12 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Your doctor told you to get vaxxed, after you already had covi ...so you could destroy the natural immunity you did have ...or did you do that on your own :dunno:

:lol:

He’s never going to answer. 

Also it’s a 100% fact that when you get the monochromal antibodies The warning information tells you not to get vaccinated as the vaccine attacks the antibody treatment