Check your account email address ×

Acquittal?

XCR1250

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No Ridgy, Kyle is a punk. 

HE KILLED two people and ripped a guy's arm off. He had no business protecting anything, much less walkin' up and down the street with an AR.  

Did the car lot get damaged?

Nor did you but they gave you a gun and a badge until they quickly figured out what a massive mistake that was 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The punk bastard went from Antioch, Illinois to Kenosha, Wi., got a gun from his sister's boyfriend, that he was not authorized to carry at age 17, and put himself in the middle of a violent riot. 

You think that's sound thinking???????  

Sort of like you carrying a gun while being a mall cop.  No way anyone should have authorized you to carry anything and yet there you were sniffing for crime and looking for penis.  Definitely not sound thinking by whomever hired you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Sort of like you carrying a gun while being a mall cop.  No way anyone should have authorized you to carry anything and yet there you were sniffing for crime and looking for penis.  Definitely not sound thinking by whomever hired you.

There you go again with the gay talk. The other day you posted about liking GOLDEN SHOWERS from MEN!! 

Yeah, I think you could be a trouser pilot.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No Ridgy, Kyle is a punk. 

HE KILLED two people and ripped a guy's arm off. He had no business protecting anything, much less walkin' up and down the street with an AR.  

Did the car lot get damaged?

Even himself?? By rule of law...

When you watch the video all he did was protect himself, he didn't shoot anyone doing anything to property, only when they came after him or the weapon he was responsible for......

Edited by Rigid1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, the kid could walk. I'll still say the judge is a fukkin old geezer that should be removed from the bench, and Kyle is a fukkin punk. Doesn't look it, but he is.   

The punk bastard went from Antioch, Illinois to Kenosha, Wi., got a gun from his sister's boyfriend, that he was not authorized to carry at age 17, and put himself in the middle of a violent riot. 

You think that's sound thinking???????  

No, it's not sound thinking for anyone to be in that animalistic atmosphere, but he was a 17 year old kid. And to be honest, at that age I may have been in the fray of it all  too.  Again, he didn't harm anyone other than those who were the aggressors.

The judge is spot on, despite what CNBC and CNN are directing you to believe.  The Prosecutors are who you should have issue with.....the judge gave them grief for their ignorance and distortion of longstanding rights. He was fired up about them giving Rittenhouse a hard time for not talking immediately after his arrest which was his absolute basic constitutional right.

Stop watching those crap channels.....you have been totally brainwashed.

You know what?  I think he’s a bit of a twerp but, seems to me he had balls enough, regardless of a solid thought process, to step out and do something about this bullshit.  Maybe more of us should step the fuck up and stop being a bitch about him.  He’s 17 and knows what is happening is fucked.  I don’t give a fuck if he had misplaced feelings of grandeur.

It’s way past time to start pushing back and if you don’t like how it’s being done, just sit the fuck down.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know what?  I think he’s a bit of a twerp but, seems to me he had balls enough, regardless of a solid thought process, to step out and do something about this bullshit.  Maybe more of us should step the fuck up and stop being a bitch about him.  He’s 17 and knows what is happening is fucked.  I don’t give a fuck if he had misplaced feelings of grandeur.

It’s way past time to start pushing back and if you don’t like how it’s being done, just sit the fuck down.  

Yup these liberal twats need more of these lessons 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know what.....who cares if they riot. At least this time if the national guard is allowed to do what they should do, it will be shut down in no time and those that resist get what they deserve. Time to get back to basics.

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You know what.....who cares if they riot. At least this time if the national guard is allowed to do what they should do, it will be shut down in no time and those that resist get what they deserve. Time to get back to basics.

Where did you read that?  I hope that’s true but it seems to be all these people are allowed to do is spectate.  Personally, once it turns into a riot, all hands on deck and put that shit down and regain order.  Or fuck!  Give authority for citizen militia to do so.  They are clearly way outside of the law and endangering lives.  WAY OUTSIDE. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Where did you read that?  I hope that’s true but it seems to be all these people are allowed to do is spectate.  Personally, once it turns into a riot, all hands on deck and put that shit down and regain order.  Or fuck!  Give authority for citizen militia to do so.  They are clearly way outside of the law and endangering lives.  WAY OUTSIDE. 

Water cannons on a cold night ought to send them home.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Unfortunately, thats become a very dangerous position to take.  Fuck, they're even siccing the FBI on parents who speak out at school board meetings....I agree with you, but wonder how far they are going to push these phony narratives...

On 11/15/2021 at 8:49 PM, teamgreen02 said:

The takes on Twitter have me rolling.  Check out this gem.  :lol:

I can’t believe that it took this long to take the big racial turn that we all knew it would. 

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Our dipshit governor called on the National Guard to be on standby.  Why not just put them in place right now?  Make sure all the people who even think about rioting to think again.

If the NG was there and allowed to stop shit that night, a 17 year old wouldn’t have had to do it. 

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

The jury will find him guilty of something just to GTFO of there.

Yup. Sounds familiar, doesn’t it? 

27 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Even himself?? By rule of law...

When you watch the video all he did was protect himself, he didn't shoot anyone doing anything to property, only when they came after him or the weapon he was responsible for......

He is too dumb to understand that.  Remember he couldn't even make the police force and instead had to be a mall cop, lawn boy and sell handles on th side.

As for what to do if they riot.  SHITLOADS of tear gas.  Make them all never forget that day

2 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

Water cannons on a cold night ought to send them home.

Yes please!  Aim for the faces.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Unfortunately, thats become a very dangerous position to take.  Fuck, they're even siccing the FBI on parents who speak out at school board meetings....I agree with you, but wonder how far they are going to push these phony narratives...

It’s way past time.  “The tree of liberty must be watered from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots”.

And look, nobody needs to be a martyr, be smart….it’s the little things that matter.  This isn’t a force that wants any pushback.  They crumble.  That’s why the liberal media is all on board here along with their entire DC showboating twats.  This retribution by this child CANNOT be allowed to be seen as a acceptable.  It will open the floodgates they want locked.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He is too dumb to understand that.  Remember he couldn't even make the police force and instead had to be a mall cop, lawn boy and sell handles on th side.

As for what to do if they riot.  SHITLOADS of tear gas.  Make them all never forget that day

:cop:...some people here cut grass for a living and it's a pretty good gig...

IMG_20210814_153709527_HDR~2.jpg

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:cop:...some people here cut grass for a living and it's a pretty good gig...

IMG_20210814_153709527_HDR~2.jpg

Have you seen clown550’s lawn ? If you have, you wouldn’t take Deeohavens comment too badly. :wink :lil lol