Check your account email address ×

Acquittal?

XCR1250

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Libtards think guns kill people, not people so they went after the gun???

Anyone that threatens me physicaly should prepare to meet their maker.  That is just fucking commons sense.  If I happen to be holding an AR you have to be a new level of stupid to come after me.  Of course you can replace "me" with any sane or insane individual and get the same result.

We all have seen trained police get away with shooting unarmed men in the back running away from them, saying they feared for their life, imagine the fear of a 17 year old actually being attacked felt.

The only people who aren't fearing for their life are ones that have been through it over and over.  Buddy who serves wouldn't even get his heart rate up in that situation, but he has been in every sand box war in the front lines for the past 25 years.  Us normal humans though would be highly stimulated into a response.  

5 hours ago, CFM said:

No. No you can’t. And that should mean squat, but you bring that up daily with / against everyone.

Posting at midnight 12:30 , then 3:30 am, then 4:30 am ? Pee problems ? Old person drugs every 4 hrs ? Or just your mental problems ?

Are you working today, fucktahd?

LMAO!! Are you working hard? Did you skin your knuckles, fuckstick?

Are you sick of your job? I've made some big bucks today, for sitting on my fat ass, HONKY!!!  While you're working on those rusty exhaust bolts, I want you to think of my money today!!!! HA!HA!HA! LMAO!! Stupid HONKY!!!  GRUB HUB!!! HONKY!!! HONK! HONK!!  LMMFAO!!!

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You can't afford a $36 respirator.  The only thing more of a dumpster fire than the thread again is you.

5 hours ago, CFM said:

No. No you can’t. And that should mean squat, but you bring that up daily with / against everyone.

Posting at midnight 12:30 , then 3:30 am, then 4:30 am ? Pee problems ? Old person drugs every 4 hrs ? Or just your mental problems ?

I gave you numerous chances to stand up to me, AND YOU FLAKED AND CHOKED!! You choked against my POWER!! I am too POWERFUL for you!!! LMMFAO!! You're a couple of light-weights!! Stay in your rooms and keep playing with your computer!!! LMAO!! WEAKLINGS!!   

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I gave you numerous chances to stand up to me, AND YOU FLAKED AND CHOKED!! You choked against my POWER!! I am too POWERFUL for you!!! LMMFAO!! You're a couple of light-weights!! Stay in your rooms and keep playing with your computer!!! LMAO!! WEAKLINGS!!   

Speaking of choked................ you've choked down a few thousand of these and you'll be enjoying thousands more you parasite. :bigfinger:

Stream Bag Of Dicks by Producer Jason Bonaroti | Listen online for free on  SoundCloud

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You are the pussy that choked.  Post it up.  I offered to do it and to take care of the legal expense and you pussed out.  Here is your PM showing your pussiness.  Either step up for once or continue eating dicks.

frJUR1P.png

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pretty sure its impossible to get a fair trial in a case like this in todays partisan "we will riot if we don't get what we want" environment.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you working today, fucktahd?

LMAO!! Are you working hard? Did you skin your knuckles, fuckstick?

Are you sick of your job? I've made some big bucks today, for sitting on my fat ass, HONKY!!!  While you're working on those rusty exhaust bolts, I want you to think of my money today!!!! HA!HA!HA! LMAO!! Stupid HONKY!!!  GRUB HUB!!! HONKY!!! HONK! HONK!!  LMMFAO!!!

Worthless lonely looser on your best day . Only up side is you will be dead soon. And your city can stop getting calls about the weirdo shuffling around his yard Rambling to him self 

Edited by Ez ryder

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Worthless lonely looser on your best day . Only up side is you will be dead soon. And your city can stop getting calls about the weirdo shuffling around his yard Rambling to him self 

Mother fucking :owned:

LMMFAO REAL !!!

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

LMAO!! You have my PM blocked!! 

I was gonna tell you how much I made today!! LMMFAO!! 

Are you afraid of me? 

I'm 74 1/2, why are you afraid of me??? LMAO!! 

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

257450799_10223230090672829_8144549086320344986_n.thumb.jpg.6e097863722c42b3d1333d943cd1098e.jpg

This fucking punk asshole 17 year old bastid looked for trouble, and found it.

Even if he walks, he's still a fukkin punk. 

He needs that AR shoved up his ass. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! You have my PM blocked!! 

I was gonna tell you how much I made today!! LMMFAO!! 

Are you afraid of me? 

I'm 74 1/2, why are you afraid of me??? 

:fuckyou::nose:

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Hey janitor-joe, clean the shit on the toilet in unit 4, a big negro covered it with diarrhea!!!  LMMFAO!!! 

PM me, and I'll tell you what I made TODAY!!!  LMMFAO!!!  

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Speaking of choked................ you've choked down a few thousand of these and you'll be enjoying thousands more you parasite. :bigfinger:

Stream Bag Of Dicks by Producer Jason Bonaroti | Listen online for free on  SoundCloud

You must like looking at the bag 'o dicks, you fukkin queer. 

Yeah, you do.

Hey look, Gravano thought that was funny. 

You guys can hang now.  

1 hour ago, CFM said:

He’s like Biden, wrong on everything for over 70years. Lies as much too.

Fucking clown.

How's work goin' today? 

You're a mechanic, right?

Do you own your own shop? 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Pretty sure its impossible to get a fair trial in a case like this in todays partisan "we will riot if we don't get what we want" environment.  

Our dipshit governor called on the National Guard to be on standby.  Why not just put them in place right now?  Make sure all the people who even think about rioting to think again.

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The RIGHT resolution in this trial is : GUILTY OF LESSER CHARGES. 

It will teach his punk 17 year old wannabe, autistic ass, that he ain't no Rambo. 

You are WRONG.  You have a convicted felons threatening another person, they are the problem and the riots were the problem.

But, you have social media stopping any type of post that explains how he is innocent.