Check your account email address ×

Acquittal?

XCR1250

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, then how come I can buy and sell you, dark person. 

You've made this claim hundreds of times yet everything you've shown about yourself makes it unlikely.

Do us all a favor....post up some proof or shut the fuck up with the claims.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Here's an idea for the authorities in Kenosha after the verdict is read.  @X2700

I heard they were mixing Skunk spray with the water too..haha,..fuckers are going to stink for a week

Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) Tweeted:
Too bad the jury must choose just guilty or not guilty. There should be an option to award #KyleRittenhouse a medal. This kid has more balls than the prosecutor, the cops, and much of the male population in Kenosha cowering at home while left-wing rioters destroyed their city https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1460719166218981378?s=20

• Like 2

3 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Wisconsin doesn't narrow down the jury to actual jurors and alternates until after the trial.  They draw the numbers after the trial to determine the alternates.  The alternates still have to stay at the courthouse but can not deliberate with the jury.  

Good way IMO to make sure all the potential jurors are paying attention during the trial.

And that SUCKS when you are the alternate.  I sat through a multi-day trial and couldn't hang the fuck since I was the alternate and just there in case another juror got sick or couldn't finish.  The alternate and jurors were chosen up front but not told to us utnil the end.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And that SUCKS when you are the alternate.  I sat through a multi-day trial and couldn't hang the fuck since I was the alternate and just there in case another juror got sick or couldn't finish.  The alternate and jurors were chosen up front but not told to us utnil the end.

I told them in the first round of questions when they asked somthing lune if I think police are honest peopke just doing there job that I hate cops and there has not been a quality one put on the payroll after the last decent one retired in about 96. They excused me and have never been called back 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I told them in the first round of questions when they asked somthing lune if I think police are honest peopke just doing there job that I hate cops and there has not been a quality one put on the payroll after the last decent one retired in about 96. They excused me and have never been called back 

yep , always take trial by judge. You dont want to be tried by 12 people who are too stupid to get out of jury duty.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

yep , always take trial by judge. You dont want to be tried by 12 people who are too stupid to get out of jury duty.

If most people were just brutality honest with there awnsers they would be lucky to get 2 jury's out of the days pool . 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

My trial was a group of 45 year old mexicans beat up a 22 year old, stole his wallet, phone, and pants.  Yeah, wtf.  In the pretrial questions I told them the beaners were guilty for sure...I still got picked.

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

You've made this claim hundreds of times yet everything you've shown about yourself makes it unlikely.

Lol, he couldn't even show he had the $10k to back his own bet.  Fucking waste of space that moron is.  Fun to torment the old piece of shit though.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I  sense that some of you boyz are starting to worry that Kyle might not walk.  

Couple holdouts aren't at not guilty yet.  Let em sit in that jury room for another 8+ hours and they will start to change their mind.

11 hours ago, Highmark said:

But do your really give a fuck if he has money? Lmfao the fact he puts wealth  on such a high pedestal speeks volumes.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Couple holdouts aren't at not guilty yet.  Let em sit in that jury room for another 8+ hours and they will start to change their mind.

How do you know that?  

On 11/17/2021 at 12:55 AM, Polaris 550 said:

The longer it goes, the worse it is for Kyle the Bile.  

You are wrong again and you lose

another bet.

#notguiltyonallcharges

#youwherenocop

Edited by CFM
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

You are wrong again and you lose

another bet.

#notguiltyonallcharges

#youwherenocop

I don't think I EVER said he would be found guilty. I said he was a punk, and should be responsible for SOMETHING. 

I don't lose anything, I made money today. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't lose anything, I made money today. 

You made money today walking around the truck stop searching the vending machines for leftover change, and what's on the floor.

• Haha 1