Check your account email address ×

Acquittal?

XCR1250

17 minutes ago, CFM said:

Why did you get upset and scold him before for wife comments ?

Because you guys were upset about it:dunno:

10 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I'm not saying it's right to do I'm just saying it's just words on a screen so big deal. All you're doing by going at it with him is encouraging the retardation, he has plenty of that on his own he doesn't need the encouragement 

Absolutely nailed it :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I'm not saying it's right to do I'm just saying it's just words on a screen so big deal. All you're doing by going at it with him is encouraging the retardation, he has plenty of that on his own he doesn't need the encouragement 

So we should let him do it ?

It’s like saying if you send the police snd arrest the rioters, you’ll stoke the flames and make it worse. I understand a forum is not same level but we should not be subject to wife/kid digs. Is that asking for too much ? I think it’s too much for me getting the crap resisting against that crap.

How bout dat ?

Wat ? You think it’s funny ? 

You scared of my wealth and power ?

Okay everyone.

Shitting on wives and kids okay. Check !

Threatening physical violence is okay too. Check !

Game on,  let’s do it !

Edited by CFM

1 minute ago, CFM said:

So we should let him do it ?

It’s like saying if you send the police snd arrest the rioters, you’ll stoke the flames and make it worse. I understand a forum is not same level but we should not be subject to wife/kid digs. Is that asking for too much ? I think it’s too much for me getting the crap resisting against that crap.

How bout dat ?

Wat ? You think it’s funny ? 

You scared of my wealth and power ?

I'm just saying if you ignore the old  bastard he'll go away or mellow out a bit. He's only over the top because a few of you guys push him there. It's no different than f7ben telling people to die in a fire or kill tbemselves. It's just bullshit internet banter. I mean it is freedom sledder after all, i wouldn't care if there was no rules at all. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

Said Oscar about Felix.

Mark below isn’t towards you:bc:

Seriously , if 550 was banned permanently what would some of you contribute to the forums?? Some seem to be here JUST to battle with 550 and don’t contribute anywhere else??? It feels like if we banned him we would lose another 5-6 members, not what we shoot for here.

Huh?  All I did was pop in and offer one comment, because......at the end of the day I don't give a shit what happens to this guy.  I've had him on ignore for a while.  But pro tip, if you're spending more than 5 minutes of your day defending the actions of a guy who doesn't seem to know how to behave, maybe the problem isn't the guys who are pointing it out.  Its not my forum, so John is free to run things as he sees fit, but I don't spend this much time in my real life wrestling with such basic issues.  The guy cross boundaries regularly.  :bc: 

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

I'm just saying if you ignore the old  bastard he'll go away or mellow out a bit. He's only over the top because a few of you guys push him there. It's no different than f7ben telling people to die in a fire or kill tbemselves. It's just bullshit internet banter. I mean it is freedom sledder after all, i wouldn't care if there was no rules at all. 

He was over the top to us when we came over before we pushed back.

But yeh…I caused him being that way before joining over here.

Just  wait until we meet up and I break your fucking neck with a mag 5 d cell snd stick it up your dead carcassed ass. 

2 minutes ago, CFM said:

He was over the top to us when we came over before we pushed back.

But yeh…I caused him being that way before joining over here.

Just  wait until we meet up and I break your fucking neck with a mag 5 d cell snd stick it up your dead carcassed ass. 

Well keep doing what you're doing if it entertains you, i really don't give a shit, just wish you guys would keep it in his bashing thread 

48 minutes ago, HSR said:

Said Oscar about Felix.

Seriously , if 550 was banned permanently what would some of you contribute to the forums?? Some seem to be here JUST to battle with 550 and don’t contribute anywhere else??? It feels like if we banned him we would lose another 5-6 members, not what we shoot for here.

:goodpost:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Said Oscar about Felix.

You see what you typed ? Lose people battling clown550 snd not contributing anything See more info on this below.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  Not sure why this guy is tolerated.

They don’t  want to lose 5-6 members on a site that only had 15 active members because you have an online violent, wife degrading super sized clown thst doesn’t ride sleds and that won’t even contribute a small $25 to those that run / own it. 

Lololololol

You own s bar. You can’t get more than 20 customers total. But, you have a loud assed regular in the corner that blasts anyone that walks in the door. May even say something about your wife. 

This regular is there everyday and thinks you owe him special privileges because he’s been there so much. Weird thing is, he doesn’t always pay.   But he’s your best customer……don’t want him to go. 

Show me a local bar this doesn’t happen to. Which one makes some $$$.

============

Btw: it’s the wife insults/digs and direct physical threats with the clown. Rest is entertainment (for some) - i get that.

Edited by CFM
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Cat45 said:

Well keep doing what you're doing if it entertains you, i really don't give a shit, just wish you guys would keep it in his bashing thread 

That is up to him.  He attacked me arbitrarily in some other thread, I responded and he beg I come to his bashing thread.  Found out it is entertaining to see how often a human can actually respond with only 5 total comebacks.  The dumbass brings his stupid shit to every thread though.  If you don't want it in other threads then he has to be told to stop or you have to ask everyone to ignore him or do what I have been doing a lot (albeit not enough) which is quoting him but pasting the quote into his bashing thread and responding.

The amusing thing about it is that it is obvious that no one likes him and everyone knows he is a tool....and he brought the attacks on himself here in the acquittal thread with his idiotic political point of view.