Check your account email address ×

Acquittal?

XCR1250

33 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This fucking punk asshole 17 year old bastid looked for trouble, and found it.

Even if he walks, he's still a fukkin punk. 

He needs that AR shoved up his ass. 

Only you would think about shoving an AR up your ass.  Sick fuck.

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The RIGHT resolution in this trial is : GUILTY OF LESSER CHARGES. 

It will teach his punk 17 year old wannabe, autistic ass, that he ain't no Rambo. 

Thought you were a cop.  You should know that they have to try him for something to convict him of a crime.  Just because you have a belief holds zero credibility in law....but of course none of your beliefs hold any credibitility so that is no surprise.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was gonna tell you how much I made today!! LMMFAO!! 

Oh please tell me I have nothing better to do then type on my computer all day and night, if I knew how much money you made today at least I would know that someone in the USA is doing ok.  Please fulfill my wish please!  Thanks broke ass working american.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Only you would think about shoving an AR up your ass.  Sick fuck.

Thought you were a cop.  You should know that they have to try him for something to convict him of a crime.  Just because you have a belief holds zero credibility in law....but of course none of your beliefs hold any credibitility so that is no surprise.

He’s proving everyday he was no cop. Or atleast not one that made it long. Stupid ss fuck. Givem a lesser charge because he’s a punk, he says. Lolololol Clown !

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Our dipshit governor called on the National Guard to be on standby.  Why not just put them in place right now?  Make sure all the people who even think about rioting to think again.

Nah.....no riots are gonna happen. No blacks involved....I don't know how the media has spun this about race.

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nah.....no riots are gonna happen. No blacks involved....I don't know how the media has spun this about race.

There will be....they listen to the media who, have now called the judge a racist.

These are real times.  Fuck.

1 hour ago, dsupercat said:

Oh please tell me I have nothing better to do then type on my computer all day and night, if I knew how much money you made today at least I would know that someone in the USA is doing ok.  Please fulfill my wish please!  Thanks broke ass working american.

If I tell you, will you promise not to tell anyone?  

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Rittenhouse will be found guilty of some form of murder/manslaugher/homicide/endangerment charges.

Hey, I have a buddy!!!    :bc:         :happy:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

There will be....they listen to the media who, have now called the judge a racist.

These are real times.  Fuck.

Just sickening

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Rittenhouse will be found guilty of some form of murder/manslaugher/homicide/endangerment charges.

Could be right....Jury dismissed for the day....some idiot on the jury is holding up what should be a clear cut acquittal....IMO

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just sickening

Could be right....Jury dismissed for the day....some idiot on the jury is holding up what should be a clear cut acquittal....IMO

He’ll end up dead or, will be very well paid should he convince them to convict.

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey janitor-joe, clean the shit on the toilet in unit 4, a big negro covered it with diarrhea!!!  LMMFAO!!! 

PM me, and I'll tell you what I made TODAY!!!  LMMFAO!!!  

Screen shot it big  shot .

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! You have my PM blocked!! 

I was gonna tell you how much I made today!! LMMFAO!! 

Are you afraid of me? 

I'm 74 1/2, why are you afraid of me??? LMAO!! 

Tired of you back door blathering.  Just pathetic lonely old man . What a sad house you built for your self 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Tired of you back door blathering.  Just pathetic lonely old man . What a sad house you built for your self 

Yeah, but I'm rich!!!! LMMFAO!!!   

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's just me and you Bud!!!    :friends:

Nah....you got good company....Don Lemon, Brian Stelter, Joy Behar, Jeff Toobin.....you fit right in

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nah....you got good company....Don Lemon, Brian Stelter, Joy Behar, Jeff Toobin.....you fit right in

Hey, the kid could walk. I'll still say the judge is a fukkin old geezer that should be removed from the bench, and Kyle is a fukkin punk. Doesn't look it, but he is.   

The punk bastard went from Antioch, Illinois to Kenosha, Wi., got a gun from his sister's boyfriend, that he was not authorized to carry at age 17, and put himself in the middle of a violent riot. 

You think that's sound thinking???????  

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, the kid could walk. I'll still say the judge is a fukkin old geezer that should be removed from the bench, and Kyle is a fukkin punk. Doesn't look it, but he is.   

The punk bastard went from Antioch, Illinois to Kenosha, Wi., got a gun from his sister's boyfriend, that he was not authorized to carry at age 17, and put himself in the middle of a violent riot. 

You think that's sound thinking???????  

Man, I'm just flabbergasted with your opinion, I honestly thought you would go the other way..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Man, I'm just flabbergasted with your opinion, I honestly thought you would go the other way..

No Ridgy, Kyle is a punk. 

HE KILLED two people and ripped a guy's arm off. He had no business protecting anything, much less walkin' up and down the street with an AR.  

Did the car lot get damaged?