Check your account email address ×

Acquittal?

XCR1250

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Jeffrey Toobin, on CNN Just said that the jury instructions are the worst, most rambling he has ever heard in his career. He said no normal person could ever decipher the instructions.

What a shit trial, shit JUDGE. 

was her jerkin his gerkin while he was saying that.  that guy should have been shown the door

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Jeffrey Toobin, on CNN Just said that the jury instructions are the worst, most rambling he has ever heard in his career. He said no normal person could ever decipher the instructions.

What a shit trial, shit JUDGE. 

And a shit person watching shit news.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't agree with asking for or allowing lesser charges after a trial is complete.   

I do not either.  It's giving an overzealous prosecutor's office a mulligan.  BS.

Closing for the prosecution is really stretching.  I mean, it's got me giggling.  "Curfew!!!!!' 

:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

As a juror all one needs to ask themselves a couple questions.

1. Did the prosecution prove without reasonable doubt that Rittenhouse provoked being attacked?  In my book not even remotely.  That blurry photograph is not enough evidence and not one person testified Rittenhouse pointed his gun other than in the act of self defense.   Merely being there armed does not remove ones right to self defense. 

2. Could Rittenhouse reasonably fear for his life when being chased and seconds prior gunshots ringing out?  Yes witness' testified Rosenbaum was telling them he was going to kill them if he caught them.  Then chased him throwing something as someone else was shooting in the air.  The other two shootings are clear self defense.   One hit him in the neck with a skateboard and the other pointed a gun at him. 

This case should never have came to trial.   

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

As a juror all one needs to ask themselves a couple questions.

1. Did the prosecution prove without reasonable doubt that Rittenhouse provoked being attacked?  In my book not even remotely.  That blurry photograph is not enough evidence and not one person testified Rittenhouse pointed his gun other than in the act of self defense.   Merely being there armed does not remove ones right to self defense. 

2. Could Rittenhouse reasonably fear for his life when being chased and seconds prior gunshots ringing out?  Yes witness' testified Rosenbaum was telling them he was going to kill them if he caught them.  Then chased him throwing something as someone else was shooting in the air.  The other two shootings are clear self defense.   One hit him in the neck with a skateboard and the other pointed a gun at him. 

This case should never have came to trial.   

It’s 100% politically motivated 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s 100% politically motivated 

100% fearful of more riots.  If he wasn't charged more would have occurred.   Hopefully the jury doesn't use that in the decision making process for a verdict. 

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

100% fearful of more riots.  If he wasn't charged more would have occurred.   Hopefully the jury doesn't use that in the decision making process for a verdict. 

Let em riot and let Kyle back out 

they’ll stop 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

This you have a point on.  I've basically tuned it out and I'm sure the jury has as well.

Yeah, me too. I'll just wait some day for the verdict.  I think he might get reduced charges, at worst. 

I think the kid was a psycho-punk, and was looking for trouble, and found it. 

Everybody there, were punk bastid assholes, also looking for trouble. 

I won't say murder, but Kyle should get SOMETHING. 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think the kid was a psycho-punk, and was looking for trouble, and found it. 

Everybody there, were punk bastid assholes, also looking for trouble. 

I won't say murder, but Kyle should get SOMETHING. 

Like what?

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Like what?

Reduced reckless, or something. He should get a couple of years for KILLING TWO PEOPLE, and shooting another guy's arm off.  

He's not INNOCENT in this. He was a big punk with his AR. 

Sure-fire recipe for disaster, is assholes fighting assholes.