Check your account email address ×

Acquittal?

XCR1250

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA! You come here and see my scrap book. More fights, pursuits, and brutality case than the entire dept. combined!! LMAOI!!

And this is somthing to be proud of . Fucking cunt .

You understand why you had so many brutality cases and fights and pursuits don't you? Hint it is 100% not because you are a bad ass . In fact it is just the opposite and your ovewhling need to prove otherwise to your self and others around you is rge reality of your pathetic life . Hell you still have not gained any self awaness and attempt your bullshit every one laughs at on this fourm daily .  Ask your self why you are a lonely old man . Then think about it long and hard then pick up that revolver and do what needs to be done be a man for once 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And this is somthingbto be proud of . Fucking cunt .

You understand why you had so many brutality cases and fights and pursuits don't you? Hint it is 100% not because you are a bad ass . In fact it is just the opposite and your ovewhling need to prove otherwise to your self and others around you is rge reality of your pathetic life . Hell you still have not gained any self awaness and attempt your bullshit every one laughs at on this fourm daily .  Ask your self why you are a lonely old man . Then think about it long and hard then pick up that revolver and do what needs to be done be a man for once 

Let’s not lie here. You fuckers literally feed into, and off of, this shit on a daily basis. Face it, if people ignored this waste of space, there wouldn’t be any of his shit to deal with. However, a lot of you can’t help yourself. Totally fucking stupid and completely predictable. Makes the people constantly going after him, not worth much more than him, period. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Let’s not lie here. You fuckers literally feed into, and off of, this shit on a daily basis. Face it, if people ignored this waste of space, there wouldn’t be any of his shit to deal with. However, a lot of you can’t help yourself. Totally fucking stupid and completely predictable. Makes the people constantly going after him, not worth much more than him, period. 

No fun to go some place and verbally jack each other off all day 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You can't stand that I " OWN " you!!! 

You secretly are afraid of me, and I know it, and all the other members know it. 

If not, you would have PMd me, and got this TNW CHALLENGE going, through the lawyer. If 7000 was not enough, we could have made it 15 or 20. 

However, you know that I am superior and dominant to you, so you don't dare take it further, than you posting like a 14 year old!!  

Handing out OWNAGE is my business, and business is good!!!  :owned::owned:

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

WTF are you talking about? That is LITERALLY what you fuckers do here every day. Do you think that just because you use words like cunt, nigger, etc, along with a bunch of empty personal insults that it really changes anything? FFS. :guzzle:

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Depends on the reason.  For me it is solely a stress relief.  A whipping boy is good for that.  If anyone takes it seriously then they have a problem.  There is a reason I've not said shit even though he berates my wife daily...or used to.  Nothing he says or does has any effect on my life other than the fun that comes when pointing out the idiocy.

• Like 2

He exposes that dumping on others wives are fine here. You going to say it’s the other person that’s just as responsible ? 

That i will fight against, and I do. 

The rest of it can be fun to banter. :thumbs

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

WTF are you talking about? That is LITERALLY what you fuckers do here every day. Do you think that just because you use words like cunt, nigger, etc, along with a bunch of empty personal insults that it really changes anything? FFS. :guzzle:

Do you think any of it matters 

The judge in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial on Friday said he'll instruct the jury that unless the state proved the teen's AR-15-style rifle had an unlawfully short barrel, he can't be convicted of being a minor in possession of a firearm.

No such evidence was introduced, so it seems likely Rittenhouse will be acquitted on the one charge that seemed obvious to everyone but his lawyers who challenged it from the very start. It might not even get to the jury.

Defense attorney Corey Chirafisi said he did bring it up when he asked a detective if there was anything illegal about the weapon when he recovered it as part of the investigation. The detective said no.
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

The judge in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial on Friday said he'll instruct the jury that unless the state proved the teen's AR-15-style rifle had an unlawfully short barrel, he can't be convicted of being a minor in possession of a firearm.

No such evidence was introduced, so it seems likely Rittenhouse will be acquitted on the one charge that seemed obvious to everyone but his lawyers who challenged it from the very start. It might not even get to the jury.

Defense attorney Corey Chirafisi said he did bring it up when he asked a detective if there was anything illegal about the weapon when he recovered it as part of the investigation. The detective said no.

How can this be?  The media has already convicted him on that charge? 

He crossed state lines with an illegal rifle and then was carry it that night illegally, remember?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I can't find that the judge dropped the gun charge. He dropped the curfew charge, but I can only find that he DID NOT drop the gun charge on October 5. 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Depends on the reason.  For me it is solely a stress relief.  A whipping boy is good for that.  If anyone takes it seriously then they have a problem.  There is a reason I've not said shit even though he berates my wife daily...or used to.  Nothing he says or does has any effect on my life other than the fun that comes when pointing out the idiocy.

Fair enough but I guess I don’t share the whipping boy sentiment. Just seems stupid af to me. 

59 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Do you think any of it matters 

Clearly some of you fuckers do. You can’t seem to get enough of it. :dunno:

But whatever. To each their own I guess. 

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

How can this be?  The media has already convicted him on that charge? 

He crossed state lines with an illegal rifle and then was carry it that night illegally, remember?

He did not cross state lines with the firearm, it was stored in Wi. by his friend. AR 15's are NOT illegal.

• Like 2

According to court documents, Rittenhouse allegedly gave cash to Black — who was dating Rittenhouse’s sister — to purchase an AR-15 style rifle for Rittenhouse from a Wisconsin hardware store because Rittenhouse was underage.

Court documents allege Rittenhouse retrieved the gun from Black’s stepfather’s house in Kenosha on Aug. 25, 2020, and that Rittenhouse and Black went together, armed, to protests in downtown Kenosha that followed the Jacob Blake shooting. Later that night, Rittenhouse shot three men, killing two, in what he and his supporters say was an act of self defense. Rittenhouse is charged with homicide.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

And this is somthing to be proud of . Fucking cunt .

Look at the time wasted telling him what he knows.

"Ignore".

Mental midgets like him, Moto and other losers in the gene pool don't even show up.

One day....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Fair enough but I guess I don’t share the whipping boy sentiment. Just seems stupid af to me. 

Clearly some of you fuckers do. You can’t seem to get enough of it. :dunno:

But whatever. To each their own I guess. 

He is so dumb that the whipping portion is almost worn out.  I work my ass off and having something completely mindless to banter is relaxing.  I keep expecting he will figure out how fucking stupid he sounds..but obviously that is not going to happen.  Won't be long until like all others I put him on ignore.

• Like 1