Check your account email address ×

Aaron Rodgers' State Farm commercials are disappearing from your TV

I'm sure that will cost Rodgers dearly ... like, now he'll have to consider buying a Ferrari instead of a Lamborghini 

Poor Jake though .. that guy will suffer tremendously!!

Edited by Bontz
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Bontz said:

I'm sure that will cost Rodger dearly ... like, now he'll have to consider buying a Ferrari instead of a Lamborghini 

Poor Jake though .. that guy will suffer tremendously!!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

All he did is what everyone should be able to do - make a decision for himself that is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

That's fine by me. But that's not what he said.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's fine by me. But that's not what he said.

This is why I'm done with following sports in general.  All I want to do is watch FOOTBALL, or HOCKEY, or what ever the sport.  I don't give one shit what their opinions or stance on anything else is.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

State Farm is worried about moral integrity?  :lol2:

What’s wrong with State Farm? I’ve had them for years and have had zero issues. My auto body guy says they’re one company he doesn’t have to battle with. They needed to fix water damage in the home a few years ago and the claim was easy and quick. 

Just now, Mag6240 said:

This is why I'm done with following sports in general.  All I want to do is watch FOOTBALL, or HOCKEY, or what ever the sport.  I don't give one shit what their opinions or stance on anything else is.  

That's your choice :bc:

I don't think public figures making big money should be given a pass for lying to the fans. I've always loved to watch the guy play, but I don't have the respect for him that I did before. That's my choice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What’s wrong with State Farm? I’ve had them for years and have had zero issues. My auto body guy says they’re one company he doesn’t have to battle with. They needed to fix water damage in the home a few years ago and the claim was easy and quick. 

Oh, don’t get me wrong. They are one of the better companies to deal with, but the bar is pretty low. 

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Watch his full interview on the Pat McAfee show before jumping to conclusions.  He said he's friends with Joe Rogan and is on Ivermectin amongst other things.  BURN HIM!!!!!

Does that classy him as Immunized? He knew that he was misleading the public.

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Watch his full interview on the Pat McAfee show before jumping to conclusions.  He said he's friends with Joe Rogan and is on Ivermectin amongst other things.  BURN HIM!!!!!

I like Joe, but lately he’s got this weird human centipede of followers behind him. 

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

I used to watch sports ball religiously.  Now I really don't care and hardly watch it.  Why support a league that hates my beliefs?

Pretty much the only thing I watch now is racing.  F1, supercross, motocross, and snocross.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Bet he's still getting paid just as much. :lmao:  This will blow over in a few weeks then the commercials will be on just as often. 

Edited by Highmark