Check your account email address ×

Terry Bradshaw for the win….

• Gold Member

From this point on the left has redefined ivermectin to cattle dewormer….  Formally known as horse dewormer which was formerly a Nobel peace prize awarded to the discovers of the drug that invented it for human consumption 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s awesome how america gets split farther apart. I like where this is going. 

Yup, even your online personalities are split into two names.

#clownworld

Edited by CFM
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Terry has too much CTE.

Yep, one too many concussions over the years, plus, it is clear as most should know, he was never known as ever being very bright. No wonder MC is attracted to him.

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Bradshaw looking incredibly dumb there ...smh

No kidding, but read above. The man has been known his whole life to not being the sharpest knife in the drawer. 

Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/ivermectin-oral-route/proper-use/drg-20064397 

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Oooo a Football moron 👏 , lets listen to Him about medicine and drugs 

-said no one ever- 

:lol:

All you have to do to be a hero of the left is agree with their soup de jour narrative.

Hell, Trump could agree and they’d fawn all over him.  Stupid people do this.  Ignorant and helpless.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Seriously who the fuck does that ? :lol:

No kidding! Poor mental health professional is conflicted. :news:

• Haha 1

For every Terry Bradshaw there's a Teddy Bruschi ... which I find interesting since @Mainecat essentially sucks off any Patriots player/coach.  Bruschi wasn't critical of Rodgers at all, and agreed with his choice in dealing with COVID.  His criticisms were against the Packers organization, in how they handled Rodgers' day-to-day activities and complying with the league rules for vaccinated vs. unvaccinated players.  Bottom line is, hate the system not the player.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

For every Terry Bradshaw there's a Teddy Bruschi ... which I find interesting since @Mainecat essentially sucks off any Patriots player/coach.  Bruschi wasn't critical of Rodgers at all, and agreed with his choice in dealing with COVID.  His criticisms were against the Packers organization, in how they handled Rodgers' day-to-day activities and complying with the league rules for vaccinated vs. unvaccinated players.  Bottom line is, hate the system not the player.

Not one person mentioned Rogers lying. Not surprised as they are Trump guys.

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Agree with most, but Arron did lie / mislead the public.

• Gold Member

Its already be proven to be highly effective against C19 and the fact it won a noble peace prize years before now means nothing to these cocksuckers. 

These sheep literally do Big Pharma's dirty work for them....bash a cheap safe drug that works, all while pushing a controversial,  highly expensive,  newly developed, drug that doesnt work. 

Then you got every MS news channel sponsored by Pfizer,  drug commercials every 15 min...., all while the talking heads lie to your face about drugs they never went to school for or studied once in their pathetic life. 

"Derrrrr Fucking De Wormer !!! 

Joe Rogan is stupid he should of stayed as sick as possible !!!!

Vax is the only way we dont kill Grandma!!" 

• Gold Member

Jeeez doesn't anyone wanna talk about how sick Rodgers is????  I mean come on didn't you see him on the pat macafee show???   He looks like he is bound for the hospital.  Don't let thet guy get away....  Ambulance ride is IMMINENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Yes, Rodgers used the dreaded word "immunized" ... which was misleading.  I guess I don't see the big deal for ANY PLAYER who would have done this.  So the bigger picture offense is, he didn't follow all of the rules and mask up when he should have.  He was still getting tested daily, and let's not forget he's not the only player PLAYING while being unvaccinated.  The only people who have the right to be pissed are other unvaccinated players or people around him on a daily basis ... but guess what, those people have the ability to use common sense & likely wouldn't care.  Those who have the vaccination should just STFU already as they're "safe"    This is nothing more than SJW's and their woke mentality kicking into high gear on a guy that many people hate already.  Like I said before, blame the organization - not the player.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Who the fuck cares if he lied...the dude plays a kids ball game on TV for a job. ..

Joe Biden the current President of the United States lies all the time. 

Like when he said he would NEVER mandate vaccines , remember that one MC? 

Or how about Dr faggy Fauci who has lied to us continuously throughout this pandemic...

But what does @Mainecat get mad at? A football player. :smack:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Who the fuck cares if he lied...the dude plays a kids ball game on TV for a job. ..

Joe Biden the current President of the United States lies all the time. 

Like when he said he would NEVER mandate vaccines , remember that one MC? 

Or how about Dr faggy Fauci who has lied to us continuously throughout this pandemic...

But what does @Mainecat get mad at? A football player. :smack:

I don't care either way if he lied. It doesn't effect me, but to try to blame it all on the Packers doesn't seem fair to me. :dunno: