Check your account email address ×

Anyone dressing up for Halloween parties?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Bunch of couples from our country neighborhood are dressing up.   Wife and I are going as Beth Dutton and Rip Wheeler.   Were going to do her as the beat up Beth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Bunch of couples from our country neighborhood are dressing up.   Wife and I are going as Beth Dutton and Rip Wheeler.   Were going to do her as the beat up Beth.

You should go as Jimmy.  :lol:

We were just talking about it.  Not sure where we are yet or if we are doing anything.  Wife mentioned having a few drinks and giving out candy since we haven’t been in a neighborhood type setting for 20 years.  Prolly all kinds of crumb snatchers running around on Halloween.

News is pleading for people to be “thoughtful and sensitive” so as not to offend anybody with their costume.  Smh…I heard “Go as Trump”.  k.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

A holiday devoted to teaching your kids to go beg. Then we wonder why there are democrats.

I use it as a teachable moment. The kids work hard and get all the candy and I sort out the ones I like and say this is the tax mans cut 😂. It’s a win win they learn a lesson and I get candy 👍.

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Like 1

We use to do that quite often but mainly just dress up now to hand out candy. My son and his GF are going all out this year and heading to a party. Exactly what I did year after year when I was his age. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I don't believe I have ever dressed up for Halloween as an adult or been invited to a costume party.

We are going to my mom's for dinner Sunday and handing out candy since my mom doesn't want to be exposed to so many people. Covid is still going on.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You should go as Jimmy.  :lol:

We were just talking about it.  Not sure where we are yet or if we are doing anything.  Wife mentioned having a few drinks and giving out candy since we haven’t been in a neighborhood type setting for 20 years.  Prolly all kinds of crumb snatchers running around on Halloween.

News is pleading for people to be “thoughtful and sensitive” so as not to offend anybody with their costume.  Smh…I heard “Go as Trump”.  k.

My wife scored a in box Reagan plastic mask this summer . Some one kicked out 125.00 for it .and it sold in under 2 hrs . Nice 115.00 profit. It is crazy what people pay for vintage masks and blow molds . 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I always got to fuck with the dog, he's not to thrilled

IMG_20211031_170815047.jpg

Lol 

My wife loved dressing up the dogs lost both of the black costume ham's this yr .

Wish I could say there were not 100s more Lol she liyteraly has 2 big ass tubs of costumes overflowing to the floor in the dog closet 

Screenshot_20211031-180719_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20211031-180648_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20211031-180434_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20211031-180512_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20211031-180239_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20211031-180310_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20211031-180533_Bixby Voice.jpg

Screenshot_20211031-180349_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20211031-180607_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20211031-180632_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20211031-180659_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20211031-180453_Messages.jpg

• Like 3

We were up north this weekend and last night was crazy with the number of people dressing up (and @Highmark must not have been the only one to dress up as Rip & Beth as we saw a couple of couples doing that ... even the same idea of the "beat up" version of Beth!).  There were definitely some folks who took their Halloween costumes pretty serious with the amount of work they put into it.  We just got drunk and kept egging on the hot chicks to show more skin :lol:

• Like 1