Check your account email address ×

The #1 Cause of Death in the US in September…

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What "facts" am I missing?

The Leonids meteor shower that's taking place next month that only takes places once every 33 years. That's a fact.

Other than that I can't think of any other important ones other than the two you already came up with. You probably got them all. ;)

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The Leonids meteor shower that's taking place next month that only takes places once every 33 years. That's a fact.

Other than that I can't think of any other important ones other than the two you already came up with. You probably got them all. ;)

Has the US not instituted massive COVID vaccinations since last January?   Close to 190 million people. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Wonder Woman Deflecting Bullets GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think i will just leave this here for MC.  Harvard study findings you know those right wing kooks in Boston.

Love Jimmy and he is a lefty but he isnt brainwashed like MC 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Has the US not instituted massive COVID vaccinations since last January?   Close to 190 million people. 

Yes, and Biden's president, and a meteor shower is taking place this fall. Were you implying something or are we just throwing out uncorrelated facts? 

• Gold Member
Just now, akvanden said:

Yes, and Biden's president, and a meteor shower is taking place this fall. Were you implying something or are we just throwing out uncorrelated facts? 

So the vaccines work great in your mind ....got it.

:lol:

What ever.  It’s not going to change one single thing I do in my daily life or activities.  Do I see store shelves not filled?  Yup, I’ll buy something else.  Do I see businesses I would like to frequent closed?  Yup, I’ll go somewhere else.  Do I see and hear of people dying of things completely out of my control every single day?  Yup, and I’m sure someday I’ll join those corpses, just like the rest of you.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

What ever.  It’s not going to change one single thing I do in my daily life or activities.  Do I see store shelves not filled?  Yup, I’ll buy something else.  Do I see businesses I would like to frequent closed?  Yup, I’ll go somewhere else.  Do I see and hear of people dying of things completely out of my control every single day?  Yup, and I’m sure someday I’ll join those corpses, just like the rest of you.

Same here...and same for a lot of us.  But, for those that have been shut down and beholden to the government because of their massive overreach and scare fascism.....they can't do as we can so easily.  Lives are ruined and businesses are lost.  This was not the fault of Covid.  Covid was and still is the excuse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Seriously just hit play on old Jimmy Dore and buckle up buttercup.

Not a chance he'll watch it. For one, it is easier to fool the people than it is to convince them they've been fooled, and secondly, he, nor many others would ever admit to it. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why am I here?

Have a moment of clarity for once? Hopefully it lasts longer than just a fleeting moment. :news:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump projects like you. It says a lot about you. But hey keep projecting like the other dwarfs here if it make you feel like a man.

Pffffft

Shrillery was going to win in a landslide and trump was going to be frog walked to jail.

your predictions and advice are a perfect example of what not to do.  
not to mention you history of blatant lies and hypocrisy.

Edited by Sleepr2

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

image.thumb.png.c6982773185cab24a1ac7ce2a3d3d380.png

If you have terminal cancer & covid and die, they call it a covid death.  If you have heart disease & covid and die they call it a covid death.  The heart deisease and cancer deaths on this chart are approximately consistent, but the covid deaths fluctuate...this overall means more people are dying.  Is it only covid?  Would those people have died from the flu if not covid?  Is Covid on average worse than the 3rd-6th combined?  When will someone actually just publish true numeric statistics instead of summarizing them incorrectly for us.  Fucking media can blow a god damn donkey dick.  They are worse than the extreme left and right combined.