Check your account email address ×

Mike Lindell is insane.

34 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump belongs in a federal prison.

What he tried in Georgia

What he tried on Jan. 6

All the lawsuits he filed..........60 of them

The guy belongs in prison.

I can NOT believe how some here, and many others still support him. Unfuckingbelievable. 

Because you don't understand that people who like trump all like the IDEA of a true patriot that believes in this country.  No likes trump's because he is trump, they like him because he is not washington, he is very patriotic and loves America and the middle and lower class of this country that don't want other countries telling us what to do or people from washington giving our money away to other countries.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

Because you don't understand that people who like trump all like the IDEA of a true patriot that believes in this country.  No likes trump's because he is trump, they like him because he is not washington, he is very patriotic and loves America and the middle and lower class of this country that don't want other countries telling us what to do or people from washington giving our money away to other countries.

I know many people like him. Me personally, I think he is a criminal.

I don't know what will happen with him, but I do hope he is charged and convicted.  

44 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I know many people like him. Me personally, I think he is a criminal.

I don't know what will happen with him, but I do hope he is charged and convicted.  

With what crime?  His first amendment case against Dominion just passed to next phase, he will win.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Whackos.  

A religious conversation occurred today and I got to shut down a hollier than thou art Catholic with the massive amount of CHILD MOLESTION cases brought against them.

Pretty certain he won't go there if I'm around again.

:lmao:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

With what crime?  His first amendment case against Dominion just passed to next phase, he will win.

I think he tried to overturn the election, with the DOJ, Georgia, and the riot on Jan.6.  

On 10/7/2021 at 1:56 PM, racer254 said:

OK, some of that is good. Problem was, he was a bull-shitter, and had a big mouth. Hey, what can I say.........people hated him. Some liked him, yes I agree, but many hated him.  

On 10/7/2021 at 1:56 PM, racer254 said:

Your so fuckin brainwashed. Trump is no patriot and is a selfish prick who only cares for himself. 

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your so fuckin brainwashed. Trump is no patriot and is a selfish prick who only cares for himself. 

Joe Biden's Political Career. By year:

1973 Biden enters politics. 

*Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, "allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle" Fact check me. 

*BIDEN Taxes Social Security* 

*Ran for president but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism. 

*BIDEN Taxes Social Security, AGAIN* 

***Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" law which is what blacks blame for "systemic racism" today. This law took millions of black men from their homes and transplanted them into prison. Way to go Joe. This was Biden's biggest accomplishment in 47 years of elected office. Factcheck me, it's true. 

Hang on, not yet. 

Still nothing... 

Calls Obama the first "articulate" and "clean" mainstream African-American. 

Nope, nothing yet. 

2021: 
  NOW HE'S READY TO FIX THE COUNTRY.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A black woman was found living in Trump Tower in an empty residence.

Cops were called, and was Trump.

The woman continued to live there, with 3 meals provided and weekly flowers.

“Donald Trump is not a bad guy at all.   If it wasn’t for him, I’d be dead or in the street.”

“I asked him how am I going to pay him back for all this, and he told me I can pay him back when I get it… which is never.”

“Donald Trump is a wonderful, wonderful man,” the woman said.

“Individuals who have made it their mission to share with those less fortunate their wealth of knowledge, indomitable courage, boundless compassion, unique talents and selfless generosity; all while maintaining the traditions of their ethnic heritage as they uphold the ideals and spirit of America.”

Donald Trump was one out of 80 chosen to receive this award and other recipients included Rosa Parks and Muhammed Ali.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

A black woman was found living in Trump Tower in an empty residence.

Cops were called, and was Trump.

The woman continued to live there, with 3 meals provided and weekly flowers.

“Donald Trump is not a bad guy at all.   If it wasn’t for him, I’d be dead or in the street.”

“I asked him how am I going to pay him back for all this, and he told me I can pay him back when I get it… which is never.”

“Donald Trump is a wonderful, wonderful man,” the woman said.

“Individuals who have made it their mission to share with those less fortunate their wealth of knowledge, indomitable courage, boundless compassion, unique talents and selfless generosity; all while maintaining the traditions of their ethnic heritage as they uphold the ideals and spirit of America.”

Donald Trump was one out of 80 chosen to receive this award and other recipients included Rosa Parks and Muhammed Ali.

MC calling others brainwashed.  We have all seen stories like this about trump.  Funny thing is, can he come up with anything like this regarding biden or anyone he voted for?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Show us ANYTHING  joe biden has done to better this country.   Not himself or friends and family but for the country.

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

God, you're so stupid. 

Do you have a broad?

Can you post her pic, with special emphasis on her ass, in a bikini?

I can tell by her pic, if she has ASS ODOR!!!   

You are the only one on this forum that even knows what ass odor is.  Sucks to be you.

You are also the only one that incessantly asks for other members to post pictures of their wives.  Sick bastard.

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You are the only one on this forum that even knows what ass odor is.  Sucks to be you.

You are also the only one that incessantly asks for other members to post pictures of their wives.  Sick bastard.

And worse he talks about it, when referencing other peoples wives.  Real classy guy.

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Real classy guy.

Well he does live in a trailer that was left to him and his siblings with a leaky roof he can't afford to fix.  Not surprising he has zero class although to stoop to that level is disgusting to say the least.

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Wait until he starts sending you PMs.