Mike Lindell is insane.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

We use his pillows.  They are ok.
I like Tom Cruise movies too.  I just don’t give a fuck about his personal and insane beliefs. 

Lol, scientology... those folks make Mormons seem perfectly normal.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Lol, scientology... those folks make Mormons seem perfectly normal.

Why do you guys follow this guy around? I like never see anything this guy does except here,  a guy that sells pillows is a current event?

He’s a nut. I heard the pillows suck. I felt one once and it seemed like the usual cheap crap you fall right into. I like the firm memory foam shit which has spoiled me. I’ll shove two pillows into one pillowcase just to try to make something useful in a hotel. 

Edited by Crowder

We used his pillows for a bit, looking for something to help with neck pain.  It’s not a bad concept as long as you get the foam chunks bunched up just right.  He uses cheap, ie low density foam though.  Upgraded to a similar pillow from Amazon with better foam and was a bit better.  Then I stumbled onto the Maloof zoned dough shoulder pillow and it’s been a game changer.  Perfect for side sleepers.  

6 minutes ago, Crowder said:

He’s a nut. I heard the pillows suck. I felt one once and it seemed like the usual cheap crap you fall right into. I like the firm memory foam shit which has spoiled me. I’ll shove two pillows into one pillowcase just to try to make something useful in a hotel. 

I recently bought two of his pillows at a good price. once you open them you have t run them in the dryer for 15 minutes. the "regular" filled ones get pretty round/full. theys no falling into it. 

13 minutes ago, Plissken said:

We used his pillows for a bit, looking for something to help with neck pain.  It’s not a bad concept as long as you get the foam chunks bunched up just right.  He uses cheap, ie low density foam though.  Upgraded to a similar pillow from Amazon with better foam and was a bit better.  Then I stumbled onto the Maloof zoned dough shoulder pillow and it’s been a game changer.  Perfect for side sleepers.  

I  bought some pillows from Brookstone about 15 years ago.  Each one weighs about 10 lbs., and I've yet to find one to replace it that is this thick and dense.  I'm still using them until I find a good replacement.

'

I think I'm on record here as wanting to punch Lindell's face in. I hate guys with loud, incessant mouths. I hate all that he is, and all that he stands for. 

I hope Dominion cleans his fukkin clock, and he loses that shit-pillow company, that is nothing more than a info-mercial scam and sham.  

1 hour ago, Plissken said:

You know there are 3 diff density models of my pillow ? It matters what you buy they are not a 1 pillow fits all

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Could be your wooden head.  Just sayin’.

16B9C339-4CBE-4D20-A740-458E431379A1.gif

Nope.  Been using the same 3 pillows for years now.  The My Pillows we got with the screwin pad suck.  Not even acceptable to put under an ass for mish squish.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Nope.  Been using the same 3 pillows for years now.  The My Pillows we got with the screwin pad suck.  Not even acceptable to put under an ass for mish squish.

“Screwin pad”. :lmao: 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Why do you guys follow this guy around? I like never see anything this guy does except here,  a guy that sells pillows is a current event?

The MSM like to keep him a current event in order to make Trump look bad. Guilt by association and all that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do his pillows retain the ASS ODOR from a fat girl's, cottage-cheesed ass????  

Only you would know

41 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hate guys with loud, incessant mouths. I hate all that he is, and all that he stands for. 

Exactly why no one likes you.

And yes, Lindell is a crazy mofo.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wut, you think that's funny??? 

I think it's ironic that a loud mouth who blathers in incessantly hates other lound mouths.

• Thanks 1