Mike Lindell is insane.

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Why do you guys follow this guy around? I like never see anything this guy does except here,  a guy that sells pillows is a current event?

It makes lefties feel good to talk about anything and anyone that questions the 2020 election results. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Why do you guys follow this guy around? I like never see anything this guy does except here,  a guy that sells pillows is a current event?

This has become a very informative thread about pillows. 

Mission accomplished 🤣

Sen Dick Durbin was on Tv this morning. Just as I predicted, they are finding out that TRUMP orchestrated the INSURRECTION, through Bannon, Giuliani, and others. 

I believe they are building a case against Trump, knowing that he will fight it with the best lawyers in the USA. This is gonna take months, if not years.   :pc::pc::pc::pc::pc:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sen Dick Durbin was on Tv this morning. Just as I predicted, they are finding out that TRUMP orchestrated the INSURRECTION, through Bannon, Giuliani, and others. 

I believe they are building a case against Trump, knowing that he will fight it with the best lawyers in the USA. This is gonna take months, if not years.   :pc::pc::pc::pc::pc:

Indirection. Jesus Christ how melodramatican these lying scumbags get?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why, don't you think TRUMP was behind this whole fiasco?

It's something how people believe trump has this type of leadership power.  The ability to get a group to easily take the capital building.  This is the type of person needed to lead and unite this country.

Just now, racer254 said:

It's something how people believe trump has this type of leadership power.  The ability to get a group to easily take the capital building.  This is the type of person needed to lead and unite this country.

HA!HA!HA! That's some funny shit dude!! 

Trump and his followers have a symbiotic relationship. He's using them to retain the beautiful and glorious EGO-INFLATING, POWER of the presidency.

They are using him to promote their agenda: PRO-LIFE, ANTI-IMMIGRANT, RELIGIOSITY, 2nd AMENDMENT. 

Everything happens for a reason. Those are the reasons.  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What was it then? 

A bunch of people gathering together at a publicized Trump rally and ended up getting a bit carried away.  Unless someone has Trump on tape that day telling everyone out loud to bust into the building and start ripping shit apart, he ain't guilty.

I hope someone had the time to at least shit in the top drawer of Pisslousy's desk, but it seems everyone just wanted to take selfies instead.

Too bad someone didn't accidently drop a cigarette and burn the mother to the ground.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Trump has CONFIRMED that he is not qualified to lead this country. He can NEVER unite this country....ever. He is hated by way too many people to ever unite anything. He does have a significant base though, I will admit. 

11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No idea, but this fiasco was NOT an insurection.

They'd a burnt that place to the ground if it were an insurection.  Fivefitty evidently doesn't know the meaning of insurection.  That day was nothing more than people using up the battery life of their stupid iphones.

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Trump has CONFIRMED that he is not qualified to lead this country. He can NEVER unite this country....ever. He is hated by way too many people to ever unite anything. He does have a significant base though, I will admit. 

No one will ever unite everyone, ever.

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

A bunch of people gathering together at a publicized Trump rally and ended up getting a bit carried away.  Unless someone has Trump on tape that day telling everyone out loud to bust into the building and start ripping shit apart, he ain't guilty.

I hope someone had the time to at least shit in the top drawer of Pisslousy's desk, but it seems everyone just wanted to take selfies instead.

Too bad someone didn't accidently drop a cigarette and burn the mother to the ground.

Do you know how many have PLEADED GUILTY, already???

If they weren't guilty, then why did they plead out? 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LOL.  Which is it, did he unite people to take the capital building or didn't he?

8 minutes ago, hayward said:

They'd a burnt that place to the ground if it were an insurection.  Fivefitty evidently doesn't know the meaning of insurection.  That day was nothing more than people using up the battery life of their stupid iphones.

Do YOU know the meaning of INSURRECTION? 

All they had to do was attempt to overthrow government proceedings. They did that, and a lot more.

All TRUMP had to do was aid, assist, or promote the insurrection. That's the law. We know he did that.

I believe TRUMP will get charged, at some point. 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Which is it, did he unite people to take the capital building or didn't he?

He most certainly did.  Problem was, it was a CRIMINAL ATTACK, by hundreds of his followers. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

He most certainly did.  Problem was, it was a CRIMINAL ATTACK, by hundreds of his followers. 

LOL.  You are so butthurt over trump.  I think you are just jealous of trump and his leadership qualities.  Conservatives and many moderates will unite behind a true patriot.  Name a democrat that can do that?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  You are so butthurt over trump.  I think you are just jealous of trump and his leadership qualities.  Conservatives and many moderates will unite behind a true patriot.  Name a democrat that can do that?

As I've posted many times...............THEY ALL SUCK.

I do think Trump sucks. I hope they charge him, SOME FUKKIN DAY!!

This is going to take months, if not years. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

As I've posted many times...............THEY ALL SUCK.

I do think Trump sucks. I hope they charge him, SOME FUKKIN DAY!!

This is going to take months, if not years. 

It doesn't take that long if the evidence is there.  It only takes that amount of time if you have to manufacture or frame someone.

How many people are they going to interview before they finally find one that may say...."Trump convinced me to do it"  LOL

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It doesn't take that long if the evidence is there.  It only takes that amount of time if you have to manufacture or frame someone.

How many people are they going to interview before they finally find one that may say...."Trump convinced me to do it"  LOL

As many people as it will take to convince a jury in FEDERAL COURT, that Trump was involved. 

I can't predict that TRUMP will get charged, but I hope he does. 

Trump belongs in a federal prison.

What he tried in Georgia

What he tried on Jan. 6

All the lawsuits he filed..........60 of them

The guy belongs in prison.

I can NOT believe how some here, and many others still support him. Unfuckingbelievable.