Check your account email address ×

SkiDoo…..yikes.

11 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This covid thing is a fantastic lesson in patience and delayed gratification. Something that the upper middle class needs to have forced upon them. 

What an ignorant statement.

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

They aren't any different. But they knew they were not going to make deadlines 2 months ago at least. Sea-doo was still trying to deliver winter  ordered PWC's in August.

My sled order was to be to the dealer late August/early September. I got the call last week that it will be ready for pick up later this week.

Exactly.  This is a failure of upper management in letting their customers(dealers) know they may not be able to fulfill their obligations in the reasonably expected time frame.  It’s the next level in the conditioning of the sled consumer to sign a contract, pay money and accept, “We’ll let you know when it’s ready.” As a delivery timeframe.  Astonishing.  Smh

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Glad I bought my new sled last year. MAGA

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:goodpost:

Because of the chip shortage I’ve read the badass poo guage will not have as many features this year. They decided to reduce some of the software features because they knew it would be hard to get the chips. 

They didn’t specify what features would be left out. :dunno: 

• Gold Member

I also am glad I bought me a 2021 VR1.  That gauge is fucking sweet.  I am dealing with the same shit in my work.  The MFG's love to make the dealer the liar.  MFG promises all kinds of things to the dealers to get the orders.  MFG's make the money on the order.  Dealers gotta do the hard part.  Dealer can't get stuff who is the end user mad at?  Who does end user think lied to them?  

IMG_20210104_144025104_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210105_080744730.jpg

• Like 2

Another stellar thread from the forum dipshit.   A less than totally clear video posted up by a dealer that states he sold 2X the number of snow checks that he ever has at a time when manufacturers of any product are experiencing material shortages and shipping issues. 

This particular dealer does say that none of his record number of customer sales will be delivered in February which I am not sure why he would even say that because this shit is possibly changing daily and he may have to eat his words. 

Record sales and product shortages.  Anyone other than dumb fuck MC surprised by this?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

Because of the chip shortage I’ve read the badass poo guage will not have as many features this year. They decided to reduce some of the software features because they knew it would be hard to get the chips. 

Oh oh.  Poolaiders gonnabe verklempt!!!!  :lol:

I’ve got Cat’s newest gauge on my new sled and it’s nothing great.  Still, I don’t like it…gonna swap it out for the old, tiny Pod as soon as I get the opportunity.  Rpm and temp.  I’ve got my tv for everything else.

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

I also am glad I bought me a 2021 VR1.  That gauge is fucking sweet.  I am dealing with the same shit in my work.  The MFG's love to make the dealer the liar.  MFG promises all kinds of things to the dealers to get the orders.  MFG's make the money on the order.  Dealers gotta do the hard part.  Dealer can't get stuff who is the end user mad at?  Who does end user think lied to them?  

Jesus!  Does it have Dolby?  Pretty.

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

Speedometer Tachometer Temp - all eliminated

The new HCS Ambassador feature - still coming

910614537_PooGuage1(2).thumb.jpg.d5c1a483144e87ff8f8e15a11431b964.thumb.jpg.27ddb03001f01c8eefeedf8efc106fba.jpg

• Haha 6

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

910614537_PooGuage1(2).thumb.jpg.d5c1a483144e87ff8f8e15a11431b964.thumb.jpg.27ddb03001f01c8eefeedf8efc106fba.jpg

Where is my "use or modification of this photo is strictly prohibited" disclaimer....  LOL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I bought my Outlander 800 ( $9000.00 ) and my Mach Z 1000 ( $11,000.00 ) in 2007, brand new. 

Both pieces of shit, both motors failed.

When I sold them I got $3300.00 for the Outty and $1700.00 for the MAch. 

$20,000.00

_     5.000.00

Total loss of $15,000.00

I would love to see BRP go under. They are outsourcing parts, which is leading to failed engines. Nice looking machines, but the internals might be junk.           

4 hours ago, poopooforme said:

it immediately sold me even though ride command maps are junk.  once they make it easy to import third party garmin format it is the perfect cluster.  

I would like to see roofers and powersports dealers take a financial beating.

Don't return calls, try to sell you a $19,000.00 roof job, when all you wanted was a patch job.

Dealers asking full boat on sleds, because of the Covid bullshit. 

Fukkers, all of them. 

Hey, with this Biden bullshit, the economy could tank.

The market is tanking as we speak. 

I hope it takes powersports and roofers with it. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I would like to see roofers and powersports dealers take a financial beating.

Don't return calls, try to sell you a $19,000.00 roof job, when all you wanted was a patch job.

Dealers asking full boat on sleds, because of the Covid bullshit. 

Fukkers, all of them. 

Hey, with this Biden bullshit, the economy could tank.

The market is tanking as we speak. 

I hope it takes powersports and roofers with it. 

The debt bubble is prime for popping, but not until they increase interest rates so the big $ can move to the bond market while the 401k bag holders scratch their heads wondering what happened to their massive gains.   

Too many people retired last year, and Wall St knows how to get retirees back to work.

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The debt bubble is prime for popping, but not until they increase interest rates so the big $ can move to the bond market while the 401k bag holders scratch their heads wondering what happened to their massive gains.   

Too many people retired last year, and Wall St knows how to get retirees back to work.

I shouldda cashed out some, now it's too late. That's the way it always goes. When the market tanks,,,,it's always OVERNIGHT!!

It's all controlled and manipulated. SONOFA BITCHES!!!

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I shouldda cashed out some, now it's too late. That's the way it always goes. When the market tanks,,,,it's always OVERNIGHT!!

It's all controlled and manipulated. SONOFA BITCHES!!!

Double tops and double bottoms occur all the time.  Do you know what stop loss orders are for?  Are you concerned about tax liabilities?  No one sells the top, no one buys the bottom and the algorithms are in control.

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Double tops and double bottoms occur all the time.  Do you know what stop loss orders are for?  Are you concerned about tax liabilities?  No one sells the top, no one buys the bottom and the algorithms are in control.

I don't work the portfolio at all. I just let it sit and fester, kinda' like me!!!!

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Brilliant idea, think of the internet band width that would save,my temps are to high, my Rpms are too low, I hit xxx MPH on hero snow, the list is endless

😀

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I bought my Outlander 800 ( $9000.00 ) and my Mach Z 1000 ( $11,000.00 ) in 2007, brand new. 

Both pieces of shit, both motors failed.

When I sold them I got $3300.00 for the Outty and $1700.00 for the MAch. 

$20,000.00

_     5.000.00

Total loss of $15,000.00

I would love to see BRP go under. They are outsourcing parts, which is leading to failed engines. Nice looking machines, but the internals might be junk.           

bombardier ftw

1275D4F0-9571-4557-8ADB-BA4B6AB284DF.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

Had a 05 Mach Z that, other than being a plug fouler at first, ran flawless for 5k. Maybe you shoulda bought a Grant Touring fanner.

He had it at a dealer for 41 days to find out he had no fuel in it ! I am guessing he didn't put oil in it either!  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1