Check your account email address ×

SkiDoo…..yikes.

9 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

bombardier ftw

1275D4F0-9571-4557-8ADB-BA4B6AB284DF.gif

6 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Had a 05 Mach Z that, other than being a plug fouler at first, ran flawless for 5k. Maybe you shoulda bought a Grant Touring fanner.

6 hours ago, The One said:

He had it at a dealer for 41 days to find out he had no fuel in it ! I am guessing he didn't put oil in it either!  

I can buy and sell you three negro faggots, and I have banged more broads than you have. Broke-ass homos.   :owned:  

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh oh.  Poolaiders gonnabe verklempt!!!!  :lol:

I’ve got Cat’s newest gauge on my new sled and it’s nothing great.  Still, I don’t like it…gonna swap it out for the old, tiny Pod as soon as I get the opportunity.  Rpm and temp.  I’ve got my tv for everything else.

Cats newest gauge is alot like the analog clock I had in junior high school. And the new cat is alot like the 2012 cat...

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can buy and sell you three negro faggots, and I have banged more broads than you have. Broke-ass homos.   :owned:  

Why do you always bring race, sexual preference and income into everything?  Its fucking weird dude. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Cats newest gauge is alot like the analog clock I had in junior high school. And the new cat is alot like the 2012 cat...

And apparently the new poo motor is like the old ones that grenaded. We've come full circle. 

:lol:

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why do you always bring race, sexual preference and income into everything?  Its fucking weird dude. 

Because you're being cunts, so I treat you like cunts. I told you before, I will stop all bad talk, the minute my enemies are vanquished.

You all let THE GAY ONE call me names and 1jkw, and you guys never attack them, so fuck you all. I would really show some money, but Gravano knows who I am, so I don't wanna show too much.

Calling someone a faggot is not sexual preference, it is simply responding to verbal attack, you faggot.  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Don’t worry, you bought the right sled for yourself.  Shiny beads and pretty colors.  

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

And apparently the new poo motor is like the old ones that grenaded. We've come full circle. 

:lol:

Well, are we ever went around the full circle to reach engine failure again?  That would mean a large gap between failure points.  I didn’t see it.

Looks like mine and my wife's sleds are not going to make it until Feb. Just got a call from my dealer. He told me the same things the guy in video mentioned. So I'll be getting the sleds serviced and get ready to ride our 2020s. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Because you're being cunts, so I treat you like cunts. I told you before, I will stop all bad talk, the minute my enemies are vanquished.

You all let THE GAY ONE call me names and 1jkw, and you guys never attack them, so fuck you all. I would really show some money, but Gravano knows who I am, so I don't wanna show too much.

Calling someone a faggot is not sexual preference, it is simply responding to verbal attack, you faggot.  

I'm curious, you talk about you worth often and wondering what you value your 12x60? Is it on slab or still wheeled? 

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I'm curious, you talk about you worth often and wondering what you value your 12x60? Is it on slab or still wheeled? 

HA!HA! That's funny!!

How about I send you a box of my CHICKEN COOP SHIT!!! 

LMAO!! I think that would be funny!!!  

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! That's funny!!

How about I send you a box of my CHICKEN COOP SHIT!!! 

LMAO!! I think that would be funny!!!  

I didn't realize that chicken coop's defecated! Anyhow, Ill be in Allenstown this weekend if you want to give it to me in person.

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

I didn't realize that chicken coop's defecated! Anyhow, Ill be in Allenstown this weekend if you want to give it to me in person.

NH? Will you try to hit me if I give you that box with the shit in it? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Everything you get in here is brought on by yourself.   If you feel you are being treated so harshly and can't take it just leave you old cry baby.  :lol:  

download (35).gif

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

He isn't smart enough to argue with anyone and is copying his butt lover Frankie with the gay shit.

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Maturity exemplified here.  "Enemies" on a forum that need to be "vanquished", lol, sounds like a moron that can't hold a conversation.  Prepubescent qualities this one has...

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You sure it's not because you're dirt poor, gay & got a thing for black dudes?

• Haha 1