Check your account email address ×

How much land is FrankieJames7 going to get?

how many acres approximately?   

21 members have voted

1. 1. how many acres approximately?

10 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

That’s really not that much. Month or so I did a S7 that had 30k damage. I’ve done a few that had close to 50k damage over the years.

I would ask the insurance Company to total it out, or sell out, or somethin'. I would not want a car that had that kind of damage. 

I would make some kind of deal with the INS CO, if possible, and let them auction it off or something. 

Or, if I had to have it fixed, I would sell it ASAP. 

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I would ask the insurance Company to total it out, or sell out, or somethin'. I would not want a car that had that kind of damage. 

I would make some kind of deal with the INS CO, if possible, and let them auction it off or something. 

That would require you actually own a car that is worth $10k or more.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That would require you actually own a car that is worth $10k or more.

MY Z71 Sierra only has 18,000 miles on it. 

Get bent, pay your rent. 

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You don’t get a say if it totals or not if the cars not over the total loss threshold they fix it of course unless you don’t want it fix take the insurance check and unload the car. I’ve see people argue with them to total all the time I don’t remember one winning 😂. I have seen people not fix it take the check and sell wrecked car and take the hit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

You don’t get a say if it totals or not if the cars not over the total loss threshold they fix it of course unless you don’t want it fix take the insurance check and unload the car. I’ve see people argue with them to total all the time I don’t remember one winning 😂. I have seen people not fix it take the check and sell wrecked car and take the hit.

I'm not sayin' it wouldn't be fixed right, I'm just sayin' I would not want a car that had massive damage. 

Me personally, I would unload it somehow. 

• Gold Member
45 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm not sayin' it wouldn't be fixed right, I'm just sayin' I would not want a car that had massive damage. 

Me personally, I would unload it somehow. 

I hear ya most people don’t. We have people tell us all the time it’s getting traded in after we’re done with repairs they don’t care how great it comes out it’s just the fact it’s not a virgin anymore.

25 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I hear ya most people don’t. We have people tell us all the time it’s getting traded in after we’re done with repairs they don’t care how great it comes out it’s just the fact it’s not a virgin anymore.

What about CAR-FAX?

Will that show if a car has been repaired, or just totaled or submerged? 

Salvage titles?  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

What about CAR-FAX?

Salvage titles?  

Idk how that gets reported. Our shop doesn’t report anything to them maybe insurance company does? 

7 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Idk how that gets reported. Our shop doesn’t report anything to them maybe insurance company does? 

Through the insurance companies. 

• Thanks 1

A better poll would be is would you understand how to manage any land given to you 

because you could easily just trade it for a pack of smokes and a bottle of fire water then be broke again. That’s what usually happens 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I make enough to buy a Tuff 28, you cheap old man!!

OK, so how much? Nine months at sea. Ya' gotta ' be gettin' at least

150-200 K???

Why won't you tell us? 

Do you have a life jacket with E-PIRB????? 

I watch DEADLIEST CATCH, and I don't know if they could pay me enough to fuck around the BERING SEA. 

I don't know, with your ratings, ya' gotta' be gettin' 200K.    :dunno:

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What about CAR-FAX?

Salvage titles?  

#1 Carfax reports don't get to the US marketplace, so be extra wary of vehicles initially titled in Canada being sold in the US, plus other homogaltion issues.

#2 550 knows how to draw a crowd.

#3 Poll indicates Francis ain't getting squat and he's probably in jail again.

#4 Again, what kind of loser discusses a potential inheritance before it happens on a a public forum?

7 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

i put 100k on my 07 silverado after i banged it up.  only panels with no damage were LR door and left bedside and the roof.   17k after supplmentals just below the magic mark on the original estimate.  34 days in the shop

41 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

He’s pacing out foot by foot his new land couldn’t afford a surveyor.

:lol: He read a book on surveying when he was in jail :lol: