How much land is FrankieJames7 going to get?

how many acres approximately?   

21 members have voted

1. 1. how many acres approximately?

11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You give yourself too much credit. Frankie isn't motivated enough and you aren't important enough to warrant that kind of response. 

Yes I am important enough!! 

Go ahead ask Frankie if he'd like to cap me. 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes I am important enough!! 

Go ahead ask Frankie if he'd like to cap me. 

Frankie would also like a home of his own but just like killing you, he is far to lazy to realize this dream. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Kivalo said:

Frankie would also like a home of his own but just like killing you, he is far to lazy to realize this dream. 

He'll have one of his cousins cap me, because I made fun of his relatives. 

Go ahead ask him if he'd like to see me croak.  

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He'll have one of his cousins cap me, because I made fun of his relatives. 

Go ahead ask him if he'd like to see me croak.  

The only person who wants to kill you is the last guy you gave a 5$ handy, too! 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You're so stupid. Why don't you hang with that queer-bait THE GAY ONE? 

P2191091.JPG

12 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Makes you look like a homo when you see how much I make in one day, and you constantly post about handys, you big fat faggot!!! 

P9021444.JPG

Edited by Guest

17 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You're always talkin' about handies. I bet you're the HANDY KING on that oil barge!! 

Yeah, you are!! 

20 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

So, HANDY-MAN, how much do you make for that oil stint??? 

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You just said you had a few before you could get to that truck. So, what is the truth?

LIAR, McLIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya I said that like Tuesday or Wednesday lol clown 550. It doesn’t take me two weeks to do a couple smaller jobs before I got to this one. I said I’d get to the frame Thursday or Friday. Thursday mid day I slapped the fenders and doors on late afternoon I was measuring the frame. Friday morning went in early Fixed all the dents on the rest of the cab and R/I everything. The cab is in the booth ready for paint first thing Monday or maybe Saturday painter said if he feels like going in. Doing bed side first thing Tuesday morning have that ready to paint by end of day. I thought I snapped a pic of it on the rack but I can’t find it but I do have this one I meant to post for ya when I got the bed off.

CED8DB17-D474-4171-8F0F-6189C8675823.jpeg

• Like 1

On 10/2/2021 at 5:56 AM, 800renegaderider said:

Ya I said that like Tuesday or Wednesday lol clown 550. It doesn’t take me two weeks to do a couple smaller jobs before I got to this one. I said I’d get to the frame Thursday or Friday. Thursday mid day I slapped the fenders and doors on late afternoon I was measuring the frame. Friday morning went in early Fixed all the dents on the rest of the cab and R/I everything. The cab is in the booth ready for paint first thing Monday or maybe Saturday painter said if he feels like going in. Doing bed side first thing Tuesday morning have that ready to paint by end of day. I thought I snapped a pic of it on the rack but I can’t find it but I do have this one I meant to post for ya when I got the bed off.

CED8DB17-D474-4171-8F0F-6189C8675823.jpeg

EStimate????  

On 9/30/2021 at 8:42 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

there are wills, but the pissing match over who gets what spots will begin soon

One person or a few could get together and file a partition lawsuit and force the sale or force who gets what via the courts.  It'll get messy with lot of butthurts if that happens.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

One person or a few could get together and file a partition lawsuit and force the sale or force who gets what via the courts.  It'll get messy with lot of butthurts if that happens.

My three older siblings are pulling that kind of shit right now.Mom died 6 weeks ago.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

And can be very expensive to do.

26 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

My three older siblings are pulling that kind of shit right now.Mom died 6 weeks ago.

It is what happened to the property across the road from us. 

The one sister ended up with it all because her brother (who stayed home and took care of mom and dad) died during the fight and the other sister ran out of money. 

The bitch from Cali ended up with it and come hell or high water, no family member was going to buy it and no one was going to farm it.  She was the wicked witch from the West.

Ended up giving about 1/2 the farm to some environmental group to milk for government programs and sold the other half to some random person who sold it to our current neighbors, who rent out all the land for pasture.

Bought more then one farm due to forced sale from fighting siblings.  

20 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

And can be very expensive to do.

That too.

Yeah,,,,, but Frankie read a law book in jail so even without a penny to his name he's gonna stagger into the court room,,,call the other side a buncha faggots,,,tell the judge to kill himself,,and then kick ass and get his pick of the BEST acreage available. True story,,just ask him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

It is what happened to the property across the road from us. 

The one sister ended up with it all because her brother (who stayed home and took care of mom and dad) died during the fight and the other sister ran out of money. 

The bitch from Cali ended up with it and come hell or high water, no family member was going to buy it and no one was going to farm it.  She was the wicked witch from the West.

Ended up giving about 1/2 the farm to some environmental group to milk for government programs and sold the other half to some random person who sold it to our current neighbors, who rent out all the land for pasture.

Bought more then one farm due to forced sale from fighting siblings.  

That too.

Yup , my three older siblings didn’t see mon for years 

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

$10,833 plus probably 1-2k sublet mechanical work it needs after we’re done.

66hrs body labor

39hrs paint labor

Holy shit.