How much land is FrankieJames7 going to get?

how many acres approximately?   

21 members have voted

1. 1. how many acres approximately?

• Gold Member
Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

im important and you're not you total braindead retard. remember when you thought i was 45 years old you retarded american faggot?

Not important at all thats why even being on a TV show you are still broke as fuck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Remeber when you said you were 45 when I told you at 25 you should already have a Native Wife and some kids. That was cool. I didnt beleive you but I ran with it because it was funny as fuck ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, EvilBird said:

Not important at all thats why even being on a TV show you are still broke as fuck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Remeber when you said you were 45 when I told you at 25 you should already have a Native Wife and some kids. That was cool. I didnt beleive you but I ran with it because it was funny as fuck ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

remember you thought i was 45 years old you retarded know nothing american faggot?

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Hahahaha 25 No wife No kids No land 🤣 

You are Gay Francis

you're still wrong again even after you thought i was 45 years old you still cant get it right. remember you thought i was 45 years old you total braindead retard?

• Gold Member

you're still wrong again even after you thought i was 45 years old you still cant get it right. remember you thought i was 45 years old you total braindead retard?

Should I go watch Yukon Men and do the math ? Nah not worth my time but your 20 something,  broke , no Girl, no kids ...Loser! 

• Gold Member

you're the dumbass american faggot that believed it :lmao:

Nah I knew you were lying but it was even funnier to fuck with you .....you got owned and will continue to get owned daily ! 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Nah I knew you were lying but it was even funnier to fuck with you .....you got owned and will continue to get owned daily ! 

you are lying right now faggot. you are retarded enough to believe it because you are braindead. it is a common occurrence in americans 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you are lying right now faggot. you are retarded enough to believe it because you are braindead. it is a common occurrence in americans 

So you still look as much of a weak dork today ? What happened to the show anyway please do tell what was it like being famous Francis? How did you fuck it all up? 

Just now, EvilBird said:

So you still look as much of a weak dork today ? What happened to the show anyway please do tell what was it like being famous Francis? How did you fuck it all up? 

why are you concerned? are you a homosexual? i suggest you pay a visit to @HSR. he is a gay boy, he has many boyfriends on here from hcs.com

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

ive never saw a walrus in my life you stupid fat fuck

Your people collect and use walrus oosik. Why? Of all the bones why that one?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

why are you concerned? are you a homosexual? i suggest you pay a visit to @HSR. he is a gay boy, he has many boyfriends on here from hcs.com

Wife and I had a sauna and I got laid whilst you were arguing with grown men on FS:roflcrying: Fuck you’re a loser :lol:

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

who is telling you this shit? walruses do not live on my people's land at all

Dude I see dead one floating all the time and there are several area we can't get withing 3 miles of because they are breeding grounds. Your people utilize all of the walrus, including the oosik. Why the oosik? Surely you know what an oosik is?

• Haha 1

Just now, Kivalo said:

Dude I see dead one floating all the time and there are several area we can't get withing 3 miles of because they are breeding grounds. Your people utilize all of the walrus, including the oosik. Why the oosik? Surely you know what an oosik is?

oh lol you are talking about the eskimos, dumbass why didn't you say so? i have no idea about walruses or what oosik means.

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Lol im worried for you Man I want you to get a Girlfriend. Plus I wanna hear the inside scoop?!? Can we be friends now? 😂

• Gold Member

you can help out by shutting the fuck up

Thats not nice Francis.......Im worried about your mental state again you need to take a deep breath and count to 10..

7 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

oh lol you are talking about the eskimos, dumbass why didn't you say so? i have no idea about walruses or what oosik means.

You’re a shitty Indian :lol:You act like a historian but don’t even know what oosik means??? Damn you just :owned: again!!! It’s a daily occurrence :roflcrying: