Check your account email address ×

Jimmy John’s completely out of chips for 10 days.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Supply issues and no truck drivers. This is getting serious. 

Here's a suggestion .... some constructive criticism if you will.  If you have so much time on your hands that you're surfing the web and feel it's necessary to post about a pending Jimmy John's chips shortage, maybe find something better to do than sit in front of a web browser all day.  Holy shit man - aren't you retired?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Here's a suggestion .... some constructive criticism if you will.  If you have so much time on your hands that you're surfing the web and feel it's necessary to post about a pending Jimmy John's chips shortage, maybe find something better to do than sit in front of a web browser all day.  Holy shit man - aren't you retired?

I’m employed part time. Online medical coding. If I’m working I’m hanging around here. Just like everyone else. 

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

This is HUGE,,it's a fucking potato famine!!!! If The Great Hunger hits the US it's all over B'y!!!!11!!!:lol:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

This is HUGE,,it's a fucking potato famine!!!! If The Great Hunger hits the US it's all over B'y!!!!11!!!:lol:

Americans should stop eating fried shit anyway.  Jesus Christ!  We’re huge!!!!!!!!  It’s as if we all swelled! (10 points for whoever gets the movie reference).

I mean, we’re the only country that says the reason poor people are so fat here is because they don’t have access to the right foods…..because they are poor. :lol:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Supply issues and no truck drivers. This is getting serious. 

Sound to me like it's a purchasing issue..

Do you have a link?? Or is this another one of those made up scenarios you post to satisfy your....well you know...

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Why would you be concerned? It doesn't effect you in the least. 

Oh my fault, I thought this was a discussion? On a forum that discusses things.. You are correct it doesn't effect me though, I've actually never had Jimmy Johns and don't have any really plans to check out their establishment..

But if you want to chat about the 10 day issue on the chips, I'd be more than happy to explain how you are completely wrong and it's right in front of your face due to the nature of their business. So that's why I wanted to see the link

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh my fault, I thought this was a discussion? On a forum that discusses things.. You are correct it doesn't effect me though, I've actually never had Jimmy Johns and don't have any really plans to check out their establishment..

But if you want to chat about the 10 day issue on the chips, I'd be more than happy to explain how you are completely wrong and it's right in front of your face due to the nature of their business. So that's why I wanted to see the link

I assumed that most people aren't living under a rock and are knowledgeable about the driver and overall employee shortages at Sysco. I guess I was mistaken. Aren't you some kind of truck driver? It's weird that you have zero knowledge of food shortages at restaurants because of this issue. 

son's daughter just walked in the door getting home from an evening shift at a Target 20 miles away.  To school by 7 am, leaves school at 220, to work by 3, done at 730.  I ask what ya getting paid/hr?  $15/hr. and she says they can't get people to work.

She drives down there 3 days a wk and then on Saturdays all day.  I give the kid credit for wanting to work at 17 years old, when it seems the rest of this fucked up country's grown ups can't find the umph to get their asses out of bed in the morning unless their cell phones are not at arm's reach.

Where the hell is everyone's money still coming in from?  I thought the free checks were over now?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m employed part time. Online medical coding. If I’m working I’m hanging around here. Just like everyone else. 

Isn't that a chicks job? You might as well be making your man a sammich 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Part time typist. Yeh.

What is Medical Coding?

Medical coding is the transformation of healthcare diagnosis, procedures, medical services, and equipment into universal medical alphanumeric codes. The diagnoses and procedure codes are taken from medical record documentation, such as transcription of physician's notes, laboratory and radiologic results, etc. Medical coding professionals help ensure the codes are applied correctly during the medical billing process, which includes abstracting the information from documentation, assigning the appropriate codes, and creating a claim to be paid by insurance carriers.

6 minutes ago, CFM said:

Part time typist. Yeh.

What is Medical Coding?

Medical coding is the transformation of healthcare diagnosis, procedures, medical services, and equipment into universal medical alphanumeric codes. The diagnoses and procedure codes are taken from medical record documentation, such as transcription of physician's notes, laboratory and radiologic results, etc. Medical coding professionals help ensure the codes are applied correctly during the medical billing process, which includes abstracting the information from documentation, assigning the appropriate codes, and creating a claim to be paid by insurance carriers.

It's a awesome gig for working remotely. Excellent pay. Pays for health insurance and then some. Just have to keep it below the Social Security threshold. I simply hot spot my iPhone for network access. It does get a bit boring so this and a couple of other websites keep it interesting. 

44 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It's a awesome gig for working remotely. Excellent pay. Pays for health insurance and then some. Just have to keep it below the Social Security threshold. I simply hot spot my iPhone for network access. It does get a bit boring so this and a couple of other websites keep it interesting. 

Yep,  the wife is a full time coder