Check your account email address ×

Who is your favorite living past US president...

Crnr2Crnr

POLLTUS  

16 members have voted

1. 1. My favorite past POTUS is...

• Jimmy Carter
    • William K Clinton
    • George W Bush
    • Barack H Obama
    • Donald J Trump
  2. 2. My least favorite past POTUS is?

• Jimmy Carter
    • William J Clinton
    • George W Bush
    • Barack H Obama
    • Donald J Trump

Where's REAGAN!!!

I remember his years as the best ever. Carter was a good person, just not suitable for that position.

Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden CAN NOT SUCK ENOUGH!!!! 

All of them are rotten, show-off bastards of humanity, that loved the lime-light, and the public ADULATION.

29 years of suffering for innocent Americans, because we elected those fucking mother-fukkers. 

I'm so fukkin pissed-off at those 5 bastards of bastardmania,  that I can't pick my most-hated. I will have to work on it later.  

I will say my MOST-HATED are Bush, Obama and Trump, but I also hate Biden's ugly face, and the Clintons equally. 

I think because I'm so much older than you guys, I see these fukkers differently than you do. 

None of you hate them like I do:

I look at their history.

I look at their demeanor.

I study their body language

I dissect their every word and statements

I analyze their legislation, and executive orders

I watch what they say during their speeches

They are the WORST motherfukkers ever!!!  

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who the fuck are you, the THREAD POLICE? I know what he posted. 

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Yes

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Slightly off-topic, how about that frame?  

Should get to it Thursday got a couple in-front of that one to do first.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Carter was a awful president but a good man 

Barack is a pile of shit who did nothing but make sure he sewed more division than everyone before him 10 fold 

Carter was / is a good man. Sucked as a pres , but a good man.

• Like 1

Favorite, Bush, simply because of 9/11. Whether he was right or wrong in his handling of it, I felt at the time he had a calming effect on a nation that sorely needed it.

Least favorite, Trump. I knew enough about him before he ran to give me concern. The way he handled the pandemic and his overall behavior in general, confirmed what I had already suspected. One of the greatest conmen the U.S. has ever seen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SShooterZ said:

Favorite, Bush, simply because of 9/11. Whether he was right or wrong in his handling of it, I felt at the time he had a calming effect on a nation that sorely needed it.

Least favorite, Trump. I knew enough about him before he ran to give me concern. The way he handled the pandemic and his overall behavior in general, confirmed what I had already suspected. One of the greatest conmen the U.S. has ever seen. 

I put Bush second, for the reasons you stated.  I put Trump first.  Because he showed just how corrupt our whole system was, and how badly they behave when confronted.  He just knotted sensitive panties.  I don't give a shit about anyones panties.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Favorite off that list-  I think i'll pass as the all have warts.  Best human being in the group is by far Carter.  the rest all have an evilness to them.  

1 hour ago, SShooterZ said:

damn some people here are going to have no idea how to react to you with that.  

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There isn’t one good leader in the bunch. Clinton did the best job at bipartisanship. He didn’t act childish by calling people names. So I’d say Clinton. 

agreed.   and it was reflected in fiscally the most responsible era listed

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

agreed.   and it was reflected in fiscally the most responsible era listed

Maybe so, but lets give some credit to the Republican majorities in the house and senate.  It didn't happen without them.  Clinton was still a dirt bag who lowered the bar as to the standards we should expect from a POTUS.

On 9/28/2021 at 9:08 PM, Polaris 550 said:

I think because I'm so much older than you guys, I see these fukkers differently than you do. 

None of you hate them like I do:

I look at their history.

I look at their demeanor.

I study their body language

I dissect their every word and statements

I analyze their legislation, and executive orders

I watch what they say during their speeches

They are the WORST motherfukkers ever!!!  

Your just upset they all have a higher TOTAL NET WORTH than you do.  Even Jimmy managed to amass a TOTAL NET WORTH of over $10 MILLION.

I think Trump is too similar to you for you to like him.  Both of you have a BIG EGO but only one of you has a MASSIVE NET WORTH!

6 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Your just upset they all have a higher TOTAL NET WORTH than you do.  Even Jimmy managed to amass a TOTAL NET WORTH of over $10 MILLION.

I think Trump is too similar to you for you to like him.  Both of you have a BIG EGO but only one of you has a MASSIVE NET WORTH!

Orealy?   :lol2: