Check your account email address ×

Where the fuck are you guys?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

Your Fall was unforgettable for sure.  Even with the dry summer and fall the colors were still great.  We spent 5 weeks in the area and never got tired of it.  

You couldn't have picked a better year to visit. The colors were the best that I have ever seen. The reds were incredible!

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nice....and funny.  You boys should add it in your profile under your Avi.  Click on your name>profile>edit profile.  Easy Peazy!

No big deal but just a thought....:bc:

It would also be nice to see anyone that hasn't added an avatar add one while they are there updating their location :news:

Speaking of avatars, it's time for me to change mine. Anyone have any suggestions?

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

It would also be nice to see anyone that hasn't added an avatar add one while they are there updating their location :news:

Speaking of avatars, it's time for me to change mine. Anyone have any suggestions?

I agree.  C'mon people....give us something to look at!  Update your locations and stick a pic in there!

Here ya go CK, :lmao:

IMG_1559.JPG

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I agree.  C'mon people....give us something to look at!  Update your locations and stick a pic in there!

Here ya go CK, :lmao:

IMG_1559.JPG

LOL, I don't mind people giving me shit. I laugh my ass off whenever someone makes one of those crockpot comments.

Speaking of crockpots, ours has been MIA since we moved to VT 3 years ago. The garage is still full of boxes of stuff from NH that we haven't gotten to yet. No luck so far, but I'll find it soon so I can live up to my name :lol:

3 hours ago, ckf said:

You couldn't have picked a better year to visit. The colors were the best that I have ever seen. The reds were incredible!

I only read the first page so far but is that Tommy the garden gnome ?? :lol:  :lol:

NH here

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

1 hour ago, ckf said:

bc112b7bb7606f5a59551f8950082424fcce8a98

• Like 3